Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media (9353 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by Kdiva(f): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
grin
this is so true.. especially when you're single and giving professional relationship advice to your friends that are in relationships.
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by dingbang(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
Aniker:
Awwwww niker kiss kiss I should make a moniker with that

BTW hun.. I planned to already, but I got mail problems you know yahoo and their shit, but once I fix it, I'll hit you up.. Trust me
why dont u let me help u with that? i'm good with computers. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by GentlemanUnltd: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
sinaj:
lol grin

D funny thing is that some of them haven't evn being in a relationship before to know what it really feels like.

The singular reason why I don't take relationship advice in this section serious because they aren't just worth it.
Re: SEX: See What A Man Wrote About His Wife On Social Media by Freshboi: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
sinizia:

You're not getting the picture. A husband is the head of the house; the one looked up to the most to guard and protect the sanctity of a marriage. The leader. Now this man had issues with his woman and stumbled upon her advices on the Internet which she herself doesn't uphold offline. The next thing he did was to lambast her publicly. Narrating how useless her bedmatics were. What sort of attitude is that? What happened to decorum? What happened to talking to her in the bedroom telling her that she'd practice what she preaches? And if all means of rebuilding the bridge fails, then what happened to filing for divorce and moving on? Will disgracing her wife publicly make her the sêx expert he desires? Is that the solution? It's not. If for anything, he's destroyed that marriage beyond repair. He fuckęd up. A responsible husband can never intentionally disgrace his wife like he did.
why is it peppering u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) / Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known / IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.