Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! (16404 Views)

Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2017!!! / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Softorgasm(m): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
I smell e-war again
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by LordOfNaira: 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
AnonymouzG:

A surrogate moderator you are huh? ok.

What an insult!!! But I will let it pass. A child is not beaten on the day he spills palm oil. He will be thrashed on the day he spills inferior palm oil.
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
reciprokal:
bwahahahahaha. Truth hurts, dear.

But I wasn't arguing if he's better than me nah.

He's way better than me in struggling for 5k offline while driving an SUV and flying to Dubai offline.

He's way better than me in dragging recharge cards bonuses from with teenagers in teamminzy while he's parents are based in USA online.

And using Urlando and sugargurl female alternates to seduce himself grin

Dont do this babe. It will end up as black Sunday for you.

U keep telling the same story since day one Lezz... undecided
Now let the ppol choose who they gonna believe in... But me, I BELIEVE HIM no matter what u we're wailing...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
LordofNairaland:

What an insult!!! But I will let it pass. A child is not beaten on the day he spills palm oil. He will be thrashed on the day he spills inferior palm oil.
i just spilled out water, less inferior ok? I'm not moved & yeah, i will let your raging fingers pass. If you know the real moniker, you would dare not come close. Good day 'sir' wink
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Softorgasm(m): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
AnonymouzG:

i just spilled out water, less inferior ok? I'm not moved & yeah, i will let your raging fingers pass. If you know the real moniker, you would dare not come close. Good day 'sir' wink
ha!!!! lordofnairaland this is a blow to your person...
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
Softorgasm:
I smell e-war again
Leave E_brawl. βαrcα is dying today again, watch out!
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by LordOfNaira: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
AnonymouzG:

I know you and you are just one of my subjects. Watch it! If the vulture fails to hover at the end of a sacrifice, then you know that something happened in the land of spirits. Just take it like that.
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
Softorgasm:
ha!!!! lordofna.iraland this is a blow to your person...
Quit that, you ain't good at it, i have revealed myself enough.
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by LordOfNaira: 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
Softorgasm:
ha!!!! lordofnairaland this is a blow to your person...

I have become soft.
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
LordofNairaland:

I know you and you are just one of my subjects. Watch it! If the vulture fails to hover at the end of a sacrifice, then you know that something happened in the land of spirits. Just take it like that.

2 Likes

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by LordOfNaira: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
AnonymouzG:
The body of AnonymouzG, do you know me?
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by refiner(f): 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
LordofNairaland:

I instructed him to open it.

grin...

Are u Igbo?
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Softorgasm(m): 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
AnonymouzG:

Leave E_brawl. βαrcα is dying today again, watch out!
no!!!!!!!
we are just getting started, remember its our last match of the year, so this match is our Christmas gift to our fans, the match is 5-1 in favour of Barcelona.
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by LordOfNaira: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
refiner:

grin...
Are u Igbo?
No, Refiner. Why do you ask?
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Softorgasm(m): 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
AnonymouzG:

Quit that, you ain't good at it, i have revealed myself enough.
hmmm well its OK
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Softorgasm(m): 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
refiner:

grin...

Are u Igbo?
I'm Igbo and my name is emeka emma
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by refiner(f): 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
LordofNairaland:

No, Refiner. Why do you ask?

Imana I bu ewu...

Was only trying to say u are powerful...

And it was opened because of u? cheesy
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by refiner(f): 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Softorgasm:
I'm Igbo and my name is emeka emma

Aproko!

I ask u? undecided
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by LordOfNaira: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
I retire to my mansion. I shall be back soon.
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
refiner:

Imana I bu ewu...

Was only trying to say u are powerful...

And it was opened because of u? cheesy

cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by reciprokal: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
AfroSamurai:

Who am I? I am Afro Samurai, AKA the Blind nigger samurai. grin
That sounds familiar!!! I'll be on your trail.
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by refiner(f): 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
ellacute45:

cheesy lipsrsealed

Why laffing?...

Because u are as surprised as I am abi... grin
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
refiner:

Why laffing?...

Because u are as surprised as I am abi... grin

Na, laughing at what you wrote and translated lipsrsealed
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by refiner(f): 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
ellacute45:

Na, laughing at what you wrote and translated lipsrsealed

Mechie onu biko...ejirim chukwu yo gi...

lipsrsealed
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by falconey(m): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
reciprokal:
Nudist, please don't call me Lezz or look for a an account for ban as an alternate.

I am not Lezz but the guy has exposed SIINZ beyond rebuttal. Screenshots don't lie. And no members from the House of Knights whose screenshots have been on display has rebuffed lezz's claims and accusations.

We understand your sympathy. After being exposed and disgraced like he was as a married woman in Asia salivating over the nudes of teenage African boys on the internet, you decided to bond with your fellow disgraced debauchee grin cheesy grin

Trapqueen, Trapqueen77, trapking, traplord, trapkin, traphedges all shades of alternates doing only one job in Nairaland; liking their own wack posts.

Now diss for diss, I will take muva out in 5 minutes. He's has been exposed by a Romancelander plagiarised and stealing my own disses. grin

But I won't be dissing him, he's not even in my league. I have seen samurai and lifeisabitch beat him repeatedly.

I will keep posting new screenshots and exposés to wow all of nairaland. Why would I be dissing an underling when I have his entire life in electronic storage?

Think again. Truth doesn't expire. It will be told repeatedly.

Now, your husband is waiting for you. Africans here prefer fleshy and well rounded women, not bone-thin walking frame of skeletal, sex-starved trollop like you whose clitøris is bigger than her IQ.

#joseph1875
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AfroSamurai: 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

It doesn't matter who organized the award.. But coming Here upandan it only shows you can't accept that u we're literally defeated.

U LOSE... Accept it.
SINZ Is BETTER THAN YOU no matter how u and ur meerkats bashed him and y'all know that.

GLORY
Oh I'm forced to quote this and ask, how is Sinz better? can you give the yardstick or method you use to arrive at this conclusion?

I want to see the empirical evidence, please?
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AnonymouzG: 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
handsam:

As in. I just taya for the"Albino swine" grin

Same to you bro.
So you and maxi112 also got issues with the guy? Now i smell WAR coming soon buh definitely not on my thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen / Funny Sex Proverbs / Where Can Someone Spot Ashawo Joint In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.