Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! (16271 Views)

Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2017!!! / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
EmperorKross:

Lol, I told you, didn't I ?

E pain me sha, pain me weh weh.

grin grin
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by EmperorKross(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
skarlett:

grin grin

undecided If everyone go laff me, it definitely shouldn't be a Man Utd fan.
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
EmperorKross:

undecided If everyone go laff me, it definitely shouldn't be a Man Utd fan.

Go sleep undecided

Arsenal go struggle for 4th this season as usual, we give una chance but assnal shall always be assnal grin
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by EmperorKross(m): 10:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
skarlett:

Go sleep undecided

Arsenal go struggle for 4th this season as usual, we give una chance but assnal shall always be assnal grin

Lol at least i go still enter Top 4, I am sure you know where you will end up this season? Man United... Old Glory grin
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
EmperorKross:

Lol at least i go still enter Top 4, I am sure you know where you will end up this season? Man United... Old Glory grin

But at least we get the glory grin Una heritage na top 4 grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by EmperorKross(m): 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
skarlett:

But at least we get the glory grin Una heritage na top 4 grin grin

E pain am grin.

Sup sup joor, how e dey be ?
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
EmperorKross:

E pain am grin.

Sup sup joor, how e dey be ?

See you grin

I dey o, how your side?
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by EmperorKross(m): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
skarlett:

See you grin

I dey o, how your side?

My side bam jaare kiss

1 Like

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by JLopez(f): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
EmperorKross:

hello old frnd smiley
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by EmperorKross(m): 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
JLopez:
hello old frnd smiley

Hehehehe. You just dey do anyhow, this minute you go appear, the next minute you don vanish.

I understand what's keeping that spoilt brat away bhet you, what's keeping ya ?
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by JLopez(f): 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
EmperorKross:

Hehehehe. You just dey do anyhow, this minute you go appear, the next minute you don vanish.

I understand what's keeping that spoilt brat away bhet you, what's keeping ya ?
lol don't mind me jare.. Wen its comes to nl nowadays am just lazy.
And den, what am I doong here if she isn't here? Lol just kidding
Merry xmas in advance boo
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by EmperorKross(m): 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
JLopez:
lol don't mind me jare.. Wen its comes to nl nowadays am just lazy.
And den, what am I doong here if she isn't here? Lol just kidding
Merry xmas in advance boo

Eeyah, I hope yo good sha ? Like really really good?

Same here darlz. How we dey do am na ?
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by JLopez(f): 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
EmperorKross:

Eeyah, I hope yo good sha ? Like really really good?

Same here darlz. How we dey do am na ?
mowapa oooo

We wie rock it togeda here I promise lol
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by EmperorKross(m): 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
JLopez:
mowapa oooo

We wie rock it togeda here I promise lol

Alright paddy mii, if you still gon be away for so long here, collect my Needle from that crazy ass gal and IV me. I miss you small tongue
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Lsofdk(m): 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
Vernomouslezz:
One more Ballon D' or to go.
lolgrin time shall tell
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Vernomouslezz: 10:18am On Dec 19, 2016
Lsofdk:

lolgrin
time shall tell
Hahaha. I bet you, Messi takes the next, Stan.
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
reciprokal:
Check gossipfreak handle, he used it to snitch and betray FTboy too. That made Ftboy leave The House Of

Hmmmm ..
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
Lolzzz..
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by An0nimus: 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
Or the guy who gets so jealous about folk writing poem for girls when he created a thread to woo Nneka123 and it turns out Nneka 123 was a male?

shirt mehn, Nneka123 was male?!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by AfroSamurai: 8:25am On Dec 20, 2016
An0nimus:

shirt mehn, Nneka123 was male?!!

A shocking revelation, I tell you. Hope you didn't fall for her him? LOL.
Re: Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
How did I get here

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Should I Marry A Woman Who Is Not From My Tribe? - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / If Your Girlfriend Does Not Have This Kind Of Nyash.. / When Your Partner Feels You Are Too Much For Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.