Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) (56282 Views)

Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State / This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS) / Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 18, 2016
UzuegbuProsper:
It is in pursuant of his urban renewal policies which anchors its flavours on IMO my pride philosophy that made Dr. Rochas Owelle Okorocha of IMO state to embark on the construction of two standard fly overs in IMO state.

One of the fly overs which you are conspicuously seen above has been completed and delivered.
It is situated along Okigwe road by the popular glass house.

The second fly over which is presently nearing completion is also located in Owerri,precisely at Amakohia new road junction.

It is quite disheartening and extremely fallacious for some of our brothers from the other side of the political divide to come here and raise a false alarm as usual that the Orji fly over has cracked.
Don't ever mind them brother. They are just wailing for nothing as usual.

The fly over as you can confirm from the above picture is stoutly standing strong and has been adjudged as one of the best.

May God continue to bless Owelle Igbo Nile for us. Amen.

Jeff Unamma
RMSMG Secretary.

Lol, u kept snapping the top of that shabby structure, how about you show us the sandcrete blocks beneath it?

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Girlbestfriend(f): 6:56am On Dec 18, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

The truth is that most of these fools who come here to test dick size aren't even Igbos. Just don't get deceived bro. It will only be unwise of people to take things they see from unknown elements on Nairaland seriously.

As for the mofo you quoted, no one cares if he's Ikwere or not. Having them among us doesn't make us any better so we don't really care if they choose to align with the Igbos or not.

but in ur Biafra map, you guys added them.
they better erase the set that wee jump at the slightest opportunity to cause problem for u guys. just look insult flying around and I thought u guys were brothers (IMO and Anabram
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 6:58am On Dec 18, 2016
Nwokem focus on your collapsing flyover and stop mentioning Obiano here as he is not responsible for what's happening in your state. Fyi: a whole lot is happening in Anambra.

[s]
Realtouchnot:

Why are you being foolish? owerri is a capital city. Old Imo state was well planned by Sam Mbakwe. He made Aba the capital and commercial city and Owerri the administrative town. So you can't be talking about industries in Owerri as though that's the only criteria judging a big city.

You guys should forget about all this propaganda, nothing muchnis happening in Anambra especially in this Obiano's tenure. I schooled in Anambra so I know what I'm talking about.

My own is not to defend irresponsible leaders(actually, that's what most of our leaders are, including the ones in Anambra). Rochas is not doing well, and I must say it
[/s]
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by fabre4: 7:02am On Dec 18, 2016
Abagworo:

This is about Imo and the recent photoshopped photos if this flyover. Anybody in doubt of the miraculous development of Imo State should simply pay a visit. Owerri is on the verge of surpassing Abuja if it continues at this rate for 8 more years. Visit and be amazed.

Guy just shut it how can you compare a road built by Julius Berger to the one built by RHAS and Roche contractors. It shows you have never been to Abuja. You can only deceive those who don't know about owerri Everyone knows Rochas and his China road people are even scared of climbing that flyover than riding their cars with it.

Am not saying Rochas is not working am saying his work is substandard.
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 7:03am On Dec 18, 2016
It is only in Imo state that you have a state sponsored attacks on their neighbours particularly Anambra. In 2014 Okorocha sponsored thugs loaded in lorries to come and disrupt an election in Anambra. The same government has been looking for a way to undermine the government here by attacking it and telling us to accept APC even when his state is in a total mess. I can go on and on..
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by fabre4: 7:03am On Dec 18, 2016
Abagworo:

This is about Imo and the recent photoshopped photos if this flyover. Anybody in doubt of the miraculous development of Imo State should simply pay a visit. Owerri is on the verge of surpassing Abuja if it continues at this rate for 8 more years. Visit and be amazed.

Guy just shut it how can you compare a road built by Julius Berger to the one built by RHAS and Roche contractors. It shows you have never been to Abuja. You can only deceive those who don't know about owerri Everyone knows Rochas and his China road people are even scared of climbing that flyover talkless of riding their cars on it.

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by fabre4: 7:04am On Dec 18, 2016
Abagworo:

Guy just shut it how can you compare a road built by Julius Berger to the one built by RHAS and Roche contractors. It shows you have never been to Abuja. You can only deceive those who don't know about owerri Everyone knows Rochas and his China road people are even scared of climbing that flyover talkless of driving their cars on it.

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by SycophanticGoat: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

but in ur Biafra map, you guys added them.
they better erase the set that wee jump at the slightest opportunity to cause problem for u guys. just look insult flying around and I thought u guys were brothers (IMO and Anabram

Who dey follow you do Biafra thing na. I'm an Igbo man from Anambra state, although I hate what's happening in this country with passion, I have never advocated for Biafra. This is because I think as a people we ought to get our acts right before clamoring for our own country. We can't be ruled by crooks with Nigerian mentality and say we want Biafra. If we have to get Biafra, we have to form a united font and do away with useless politicians.

As for Ikwere, I've never advocated for the to unite with us. I'd firstly advocate for unity amongst the five SE states before looking for other Igbo speaking people outside SE.

Then with regards to the senselessness of a few idiots on here, I think the major problem started with two useless guys (one who claimed to be from Imo and the other claimed to be from Anambra) even though I know they aren't Igbos. They have successfully created this Anambra/Imo Division and I know they're enjoying it right now.

When these two fools were displaying their stupidity and joblessness on here, I was warning other Igbo people that these guys weren't Igbos but were meant to cause division. Now they have succeeded in making some foolish ones to tow the part of senselessness.
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by justy15: 7:09am On Dec 18, 2016
EBONYI Governor is about completing three solid flyovers in less than two years in office n what tickles my fancy is the quality of work done there, same with anambra. rochas is a scam
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by pope191: 7:19am On Dec 18, 2016
Realtouchnot:

Why are you being foolish? owerri is a capital city. Old Imo state was well planned by Sam Mbakwe. He made Aba the capital and commercial city and Owerri the administrative town. So you can't be talking about industries in Owerri as though that's the only criteria judging a big city.

You guys should forget about all this propaganda, nothing muchnis happening in Anambra especially in this Obiano's tenure. I schooled in Anambra so I know what I'm talking about.

My own is not to defend irresponsible leaders(actually, that's what most of our leaders are, including the ones in Anambra). Rochas is not doing well, and I must say it

Is that your excuse? so weak and you went as far as sounding like a frustrated soul. No industry since 96, that's 20 yrs precisely and you have the guts to ask me why I'm being foolish? please direct same question to yourself now and tell me how long it will take to site one industry in Owerri (30 or 40). Don't worry let the hotels and eateries keep springing up, at least Owerri is known for something.
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Realtouchnot: 7:24am On Dec 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Nwokem focus on your collapsing flyover and stop mentioning Obiano here as he is not responsible for what's happening in your state. Fyi: a whole lot is happening in Anambra.

[s][/s]

Nothing much is happening brother! Only hype and propaganda. I know Anambra too well
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by HQuadreal: 7:24am On Dec 18, 2016
OK ooo.
Hmm hmm clear throat.
SnowJay92:

A man that's forcing old pensioners to give up 60% of their entitlements after a long service to the state?
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 7:26am On Dec 18, 2016
You are talking trash without substance. Focus on your hopeless Imo state where only propaganda is working. Have they paid your useless father his pension..?

I wonder how many years this would have taken your useless governor.

[s]
Realtouchnot:

Nothing much is happening brother! Only hype and propaganda. I know Anambra too well
[/s]

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Realtouchnot: 7:26am On Dec 18, 2016
pope191:

Is that your excuse? so weak and you went as far as sounding like a frustrated soul. No industry since 96, that's 20 yrs precisely and you have the guts to ask me why I'm being foolish? please direct same question to yourself now and tell me how long it will take to site one industry in Owerri (30 or 40). Don't worry let the hotels and eateries keep springing up, at least Owerri is known for something.

Who told you there are no industries in Imo state. There are a lot of industries there, but can't be compared to designated industrial clusters like Aba. You seem not to get it.
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Bjergtrolde: 7:31am On Dec 18, 2016
ISDKING:
Okorocha stop deceiving Imolites

The flyover goes no where. You can see one end is blocked with a container and the photos did not show the other end.

2 Likes

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Haryohdeji(m): 7:38am On Dec 18, 2016
Abagworo:

Owerri surpass Abuja in terms of what?... You need to leave that village you are staying and visit Abuja first before ranting here online.

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by pope191: 7:42am On Dec 18, 2016
Realtouchnot:

Who told you there are no industries in Imo state. There are a lot of industries there, but can't be compared to designated industrial clusters like Aba. You seem not to get it.

I said Owerri the capital of Imo state, stop running around d pepper tree (no climbing) and mention one, let's start from dia. mind! if you want to generalize it, you will only make matter worst... I still demand you ask yourself same question about being foolish.
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Realtouchnot: 7:44am On Dec 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
You are talking trash without substance. Focus on your hopeless Imo state where only propaganda is working. Have they paid your useless father his pension..?

[s][/s]

My schooling was in Anambra and I've since maintained communication in terms of visits to the state, so I know a lot of things about Anambra.

Rochas is not doing well of course, but non of our leaders are doing fine. We've also had much terrible leaders in the past, including Anambra. When Mbadinuju was governor, he was only distributing allocation to stake holders in Anambra. One whole year, primary and secondary school pupils did not attend school because the teachers were on strike. Then, Udenwa was doing pretty well in Imo state. Ohakim as governor was that bad still, and even though I hate Rochas, he's still done a few good things, but I'm not satisfied with his level of commitment especially as regards his treatment of workers and pensioners.

This paying of salary is also a relative thing. Peter tried his best to hold down workers salary even in the days of oil boom. He refused to pay 18k minimum wage. In fact doctors were on strike for one whole year because he only agreed to pay 40% of what was proposed by FG. All these measures had tried in maintaining a fairly low recurrent expenditure. Rochas in contrast was busy up reviewing workers salary and said his own minimum wage would be 20k. These issues has contributed to his woes and he of course has himself to blame. The size of civil service workforce in Imo is also almost as twice as that of Anambra.

On paying my father pension, my father has nothing to do with pension and I work for FG and I'm planning of quiting to my own. You guys can never do without insults. Children!
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by RagnarBankz(m): 7:45am On Dec 18, 2016
MrEverest:
This is the most senseless statement i've ever heard in my entire life. Such a disgusting and re.tar.ded psychopat! SPITS ON THE !DIOT!!!!

nwoke mbaise!

Why wont my statement be useless to u?

The truth pains!.....if mbaise pple are too good,ndi igbo wont make a proverd abt them!

Why was that proverd made?

Tell me tongue
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Realtouchnot: 7:48am On Dec 18, 2016
pope191:

I said Owerri the capital of Imo state, stop running around d pepper tree (no climbing) and mention one, let's start from dia. mind! if you want to generalize it, you will only make matter worst... I still demand you ask yourself same question about being foolish.

This is how you guys have made sure planning never works in Anambra state! Every corner you go to, you see structures that ought not to be there. How will you bragging about industries inside the capital town. There's something called urban planning. And even though there are industries in Owerri still, I'm not proud of the idea.
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Realtouchnot: 7:51am On Dec 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:

I wonder how many years this would have taken your useless governor.

[s][/s]

To tell you how much I know Anambra, this project was started by Obi. Obiano isn't doing as much as you guys are painting
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 7:56am On Dec 18, 2016
Just shut up my friend. I mean shut up before I daze your big head..

I have no business with Imolites nor how they feel bad about their useless governor but what drew my attention is when you started calling Obiano as though he was the reason Imo state is in a mess. Anambra is even paying more that Imo state presently but your useless governor could still not pay the little he pays his workers.

What is my business with your size of civil servants? Do I care if all of you chose to work as a poorly paid civil servants? How does it concern me?

Just stop being silly that's all..

[s]
Realtouchnot:

My schooling was in Anambra and I've since maintained communication in terms of visits to the state, so I know a lot of things about Anambr
Rochas is not doing well of course, but non of our leaders are doing fine. We've also had much terrible leaders in the past, including Anambra. When Mbadinuju was governor, he was only distributing allocation to stake holders in Anambra. One whole year, primary and secondary school pupils did not attend school because the teachers were on strike. Then, Udenwa was doing pretty well in Imo state. Ohakim as governor was that bad still, and even though I hate Rochas, he's still done a few good things, but I'm not satisfied with his level of commitment especially as regards his treatment of workers and pensioners.

This paying of salary is also a relative thing. Peter tried his best to hold down workers salary even in the days of oil boom. He refused to pay 18k minimum wage. In fact doctors were on strike for one whole year because he only agreed to pay 40% of what was proposed by FG. All these measures had tried in maintaining a fairly low recurrent expenditure. Rochas in contrast was busy up reviewing workers salary and said his own minimum wage would be 20k. These issues has contributed to his woes and he of course has himself to blame. The size of civil service workforce in Imo is also almost as twice as that of Anambra.

On paying my father pension, my father has nothing to do with pension and I work for FG and I'm planning of quiting to my own. You guys can never do without insults. Children!
[/s]
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Realtouchnot: 7:56am On Dec 18, 2016
RagnarBankz:

nwoke mbaise!

Why wont my statement be useless to u?

The truth pains!.....if mbaise pple are too good,ndi igbo wont make a proverd abt them!

Why was that proverd made?

Tell me tongue

I'm not from Mbaise, but if they are not good, why will Eberendu Ahanekwu be the VC of Unizik. You children of nowadays. That proverb you were talking about wasn't made by Ndi Igbo, but by Dansach, one of the members of Oriental brothers, he used it to sing to spite Dr Chritogonus 'Sir Worrior' Ezebuiro Obinna, when they had issues in the band.
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Realtouchnot: 7:58am On Dec 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Just shut up my friend. I mean shut up before I daze your big head..

I have no business with Imolites nor how they feel bad about their useless governor but what drew my attention is when you started calling Obiano as though he was the reason Imo state is in a mess.

What is your business with your size of civil servant? Do I care if all of you chose to work as a poorly civil servants? How does it concern me?

Just stop being silly that's all..

[s][/s]

I'm done with replying you, kid! Have a beautiful Sunday
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by RagnarBankz(m): 7:58am On Dec 18, 2016
Realtouchnot:

I'm not from Mbaise, but if they are not good, why will Eberendu Ahanekwu be the VC of Unizik. You children of nowadays. That proverb you were talking about wasn't made by Ndi Igbo, but by Dansach, one of the members of Oriental brothers, he used it to sing to spite Dr Chritogonus 'Sir Worrior' Ezebuiro Obinna, when they had issues in the band.

ok thank you!!!

Happy sunday!!!

You don cook rice? grin

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 7:59am On Dec 18, 2016
Now I know you are the "stupidiest" person I have encountered on this board. You mean the same Oil Rig bridge started from the scratch by Obiano is what you are attributing to the former administration? Of course the state has so many bridges and you could mistake one for another! You must be a worthless dunce to your family to say that.

What about the 2nd Oil Rig bridge?

[s]
Realtouchnot:

To tell you how much I know Anambra, this project was started by Obi. Obiano isn't doing as much as you guys are painting
[/s]

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Pchidexy(m): 8:00am On Dec 18, 2016
giles14:
nobody is measuring anyone penis here .y should I like okorocha,that man is kill imo state potential , imo collects 13% oil derivative from the FG wot can dey show for dat.

Then, I expect you to criticize constructively. Okorocha may not be the best but he has build two flyovers. Other Governors of Imo state did nothing of such. When you criticize show both strength and weakness of the person you are criticizing. That's how to be a good critic.
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 8:04am On Dec 18, 2016
Realtouchnot:

I'm I am hopeless dunce. Have a beautiful Sunday

If you say so.. cool
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by pope191: 8:10am On Dec 18, 2016
Realtouchnot:

This is how you guys have made sure planning never works in Anambra state! Every corner you go to, you see structures that ought not to be there. How will you bragging about industries inside the capital town. There's something called urban planning. And even though there are industries in Owerri still, I'm not proud of the idea.

Ghost industries sha? Too bad you have to shy away from the truth, just to cover face. and whats so urban about Owerri planning? The hand along aba road? Roads without drainage? The flood that covers douglas, weathdral to chukwuma? The dirt you guys heap at douglas and school road? Don't quote me again, if you can't name one industry or humble yourself. Have a good day

Mind! I'm not from Anambra...

1 Like

Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Realtouchnot: 8:11am On Dec 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:

If you say so.. cool

You see how you edited my post just to insult your father and your mother! That's the only thing you guys know. Forgery, falsehood and propaganda
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Realtouchnot: 8:11am On Dec 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:

If you say so.. cool

You see how you edited my post just to insult your father and your mother! That's the only thing you guys know. Forgery, falsehood and propaganda.
Re: See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics) by Doug07034780891(m): 8:13am On Dec 18, 2016
Bastard I only quoted what you wrote! Why did you edit your comment? That is how you guys edit and propagate falsehood and propaganda in that state now you are crying over substandard collapsing flyover. Bunch of useless people..

[s]
Realtouchnot:

You see how you edited my post just to insult your father and your mother! That's the only thing you guys know. Forgery, falsehood and propaganda
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) / See List Of International Airports In Nigeria - Photos / Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.