Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) (63818 Views)

Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet / Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted / Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Gomez24(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nairalanders pls handle dis guy b4 God get him time

2 Likes

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by middlebelter(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
The judgement of God may be delayed, it doesn't mean it won't come.
The best we can do for the young man it to pray that Jesus will touch his heart and make him repent before it is too late.
If God could touch Saul of Tarsus who eventually became Paul the Apostle after consenting and supervising the killing of Steven and made him to write a considerable portion of new testaments, there is NOTHING impossible with God, he can turn the boy to a great evangelist and may He do that for him.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by LadyAnn(f): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
tellwisdom:
Op, does the guy look normal to you?? sad ...Give this one few days from now, he go enter street.

Hahahahaha... grin grin > grin. On point!!!

MMM disappointment has really made some people go mad.....

1 Like

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Bekimbo(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
dunkem21:
The guy don dey collect his punishment already ..

Who can battle with the Lord?

Really? so Bible is the lord

1 Like

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by modaink333: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
God is a merciful God.......but he who tries His patient like this idolatry idiot cannot contain his rot......b4 he did that, God knows and is watching him in 11D.....i fear his days of life and sanity are numbered.....God is a Great God GGG
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Can a christian tell me why he believes so strongly in the bible and christianity
The ppl that came and enslaved u brought their religion and forced it on you and you are really endorsing it...think about it and tell me then why u believe so much
These same ppl that where killing and enslaving blacks in this same Gods name came and told u that he is stronger than yourforefathers god that u have been worshipping since...
Sha me i dont believe in any of them forefathers or bible so i dont see how this guy's tearing of bible earns him a death or calamity sentence

I just know africans and if white ppl should come and say that there is an updated God that is stronger than the present one then they will all join and worship cos to me if it was a fellow villager that woke up n said christianity is the way and that the christian God is the strongest then they probably would have sacrificed the guy for defiling the name of their forefathers
grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Adaezemum(f): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
some people will not think before acting. i pray God will have mercy on in.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
cool The bible, the koran, the book of krishna etc. are all mere books. Nothing special. Their value is the childish emotional sentiments placed on them by some of the practitioners. cool

4 Likes

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Bekimbo(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
dunkem21:

as a black man,have you ever try to figure out the origin of Bible

3 Likes

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by michkings: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
That is the word of the Almighty God and not of man... You are playing with fire, and I bet you that one day you will come out publicly and confess also snapping ur pics again pleading for forgiveness.... I tell you, my God is not a silent God, He is not weak or blind He is watching, and when he strike's this earth will be like Hell for you... Is better you turn away from such act or face the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Palmerbarry: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
This is madness..
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Bekimbo(m): 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
Even me I see Christianity as fraud

3 Likes

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by SouthWestBlood(m): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
Oya, make him chop Quran like that and see how he will be on physical fire.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Emerikoss: 9:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
dainformant:
A very shameless Nigerian guy has sparked an outrage online after deciding to tear and thrash the Holy Bible -even posting the pictures on Facebook...The young man who claims to be a hardcore traditionalist -has always shown his displeasure about Christianity.. But yesterday, he decided to make it real by insulting the Holy book and now he's trending online with many internet users blasting him for his disgusting act...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/young-man-comes-under-fire-after-doing.html
U no mention he be biafran

1 Like

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Emerikoss: 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
Not only him,his friends are also the same way and they are all biafrans,its like they formed a group and called themselves renegade Christians,I think they all need help

1 Like

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by fghanni(m): 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
It is well, frustration everywhere.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
Now he is popular.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by pussyAvenger: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
dunkem21:

Oga na lie...Africans and their black mentality

3 Likes

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Ahmadgani(m): 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
he is confirming to the numerous witnesses that he is truly MAD
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
enwata!
Igbo peepooloo regain, smh.
nah dem!
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by fatiaforreal: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mutuwa:

Wrong.you don't know.simple.
He desecrated a Bible and that is it.His religion,only the almighty knows.Stop apportioning his acts to " probably" a Muslim when the article read "traditionalist".or don't you know the latter exists?
Is he not an Igbo guy? How many igbos are Muslims?
Very irrational submission.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by jayjayolajide(m): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
Mutuwa:

And how did you probably know?
How did u know dat he is a muslim,u said sm1 do bad but.u to now are d worst
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
The day we (blacks) realize that the whites have been deceiving us with lies upon lies about our history and religion then....

Do you know that:
1. Jesus was a black person?
2. Moses, Sarah, and a lot of the many bible figures were blacks?
3. The real Egytians were black? (those ones there presently are not the true Egytians)
4. The Hebrews (including Joseph) were black, etc

Before you dismiss and call me crazy why don't you, for the fun of it[i][/i], just google it? You will be a fool for just believing me without doing your own search but you will be a GREATER FOOL for just dismissing it without searching at all.

1 Like

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by nextprince: 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
Teague4league:
You can do beta dan showing every1 on here how demented u are. U re no better than him after all. Ur assumptions are outright flat and dead on arrival. You can do beta next time

Superb. I like ur diction. Very brief and straightforward.

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Btruth: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
Lord, please forgive him.

If he should try this with our other brothers book....,Hummmmmm, his head would have been gone by now.

It is well with his brain, so that he can get re-setting.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
Well his actions. . . his repercussions.
Dude looks a little demented sha. . .
I don't see how this concerns me, as I no join am tear holy scripture.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by agrovick(m): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
To your tent O Israel
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nothing special... what's even the outrage for sef?? It's between him and God. I can't fight or argue for God. He is mighty enough to fight for himself.

In a nutshell, I pray God forgives him.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by CephasTK(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
May God have mercy on him.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by lakesider(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
GoldHorse:
The day we (blacks) realize that the whites have been deceiving us with lies upon lies about our history and religion then....

Do you know that:
1. Jesus was a black person?
2. Moses, Sarah, and a lot of the many bible figures were blacks?
3. The real Egytians were black? (those ones there presently are not the true Egytians)
4. The Hebrews (including Joseph) were black, etc

Before you dismiss and call me crazy why don't you, for the fun of it[i][/i], just google it? You will be a fool for just believing me without doing your own search but you will be a GREATER FOOL for just dismissing it without searching at all.
I was at Egypt museum man . the real pharaoh s embalmed body is a white man s body . stop deceiving yourself

Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by fatiaforreal: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
I used to think all biafrans are Christians or Jewish Christians. His friends too on the chat have biafran or Israelite sounding names. There's always something to learn in every situation. Like someone earlier posted, we must learn to respect other people's faith, no matter how stupid they appear to us. Acts like this should be condemned by all irrespective of religion.
Re: Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) by Oppypoppy: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
He is possesed thats all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" / Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.