Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Please Fellow Romancelanders, Is It A Good Idea To Date My Ex's Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Fellow Romancelanders, Is It A Good Idea To Date My Ex's Friend? (449 Views)

Is It Right To Date My Employee? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Fellow Romancelanders, Is It A Good Idea To Date My Ex's Friend? by Driftingking(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
Has it ever occurred to you that you could break up with someone and find comfort, peace and salvation in the arms of their friend afterwards?

Yes? How about not acting on that emotion? Nope, do not act on whatever feeling you might be feeling for that ex's friend.

Dating an ex's friend poses far too much potential drama which makes it an unwise move (Hahas)

"i broke up with my ex because i was in love with his friend.. Right now i dont know what am doing?" - Sofia said.

So i wanna throw this question, Is it a good idea to date my Ex's friend.

and please with your reasons, Thanks.
Re: Please Fellow Romancelanders, Is It A Good Idea To Date My Ex's Friend? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
grin

If u don't like to follow the BRO CODE.. then juz go on sha.. Who knows? Ur future wife myt be ur friend's ex gf.
Re: Please Fellow Romancelanders, Is It A Good Idea To Date My Ex's Friend? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
There really are no rules for these things.
Re: Please Fellow Romancelanders, Is It A Good Idea To Date My Ex's Friend? by Sandydayziz(f): 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2016
Buh u just answered the ques na!!!

Well Ion't think its a good idea sad
Re: Please Fellow Romancelanders, Is It A Good Idea To Date My Ex's Friend? by Mutuwa(m): 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
I tell myself that it is always good to be different,sometimes wink

Why not,if she is seen to reciprocate?Just because I dated her friend and it didn't go down well, doesn't negate the fact that I am restricted to date her.

What law or code exempts me from doing that? Is it a law of nature?

I will gladly date her as and when practicable.
Re: Please Fellow Romancelanders, Is It A Good Idea To Date My Ex's Friend? by ammyluv2002(f): 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
It's not a good idea for me
Re: Please Fellow Romancelanders, Is It A Good Idea To Date My Ex's Friend? by Martinola(m): 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
why not...
Re: Please Fellow Romancelanders, Is It A Good Idea To Date My Ex's Friend? by vicstar(m): 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
• a nigga can do it and still look cool

°°°°°°°°°
but a female it ain't gonna be cool anymore •°•

(1) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi’s Daughter Rides To Her Husband’s House In Style / Man Flies In From Liberia To Propose To His Girlfriend In Nigeria (photos) / Fall In Love With Your Life Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.