Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love (2441 Views)

Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? / TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? / "What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
francisduru:
Going down on her, Is kinda weird

You did the right thing.....you are bold to even enter that weird pussy
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
nNEOo:

Waw actually it funny though...I remembered standing unclad in front of my gf just to prove to her that she owned me completely after she accused me of being stingy to her with mr dickson

Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
nNEOo:

U don't remember me? I mean u mostly come to my rescue when am being bashed
Been scavenging for you through out the romance section....who was the mf that banned you? angry

Oohhh.. Maybe due to my low memory ..I can't remember that I rescued u... grin

Anyway.. Lemme write ur moniker on my Black book so I won't forget it again wink

Never mind the potato head... He's worthless..
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
Kdiva:
observing

What's your story
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
nNEOo:

It alright....my first time.....only me could hear the gods
lol
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oohhh.. Maybe due to my low memory ..I can't remember that I rescued u... grin

Anyway.. Lemme write ur moniker on my Black book so I won't forget it again wink

Never mind the potato head... He's worthless..

What's in your black book? Your tone is a bit weird.....do you need a trip down memory lane?
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by AlexCk: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
nNEOo:

Yea but text n intent aren't the same thing right

Apparently
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2016
nNEOo:

What's in your black book? Your tone is a bit weird.....do you need a trip down memory lane?

What's in my book? Those things, names, places that I forget.. More likely a reminder to me... My brain has only 100mb memory.. Hahaahha...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

What's in my book? Those things, names, places that I forgot... More likely a reminder to me... My brain has only 100mb memory.. Hahaahha...

Well I have more than a million terabytes n still can't decipher how beautiful you truely are...not flirting though
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
AlexCk:

Apparently

So hope your travelling was unconnected to crime
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by Flekky21(f): 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
nNEOo:

Waw actually it funny though...I remembered standing unclad in front of my gf just to prove to her that she owned me completely after she accused me of being stingy to her with mr dickson
lolzz, She Missed It
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by Edwinmason(m): 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
nNEOo:

Did u guys made out?
yea
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=durentchigozie post=52020410][/quote]

Yea really....doesnt matter anymore tho it just a relic she keeps reminding me of
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
Edwinmason:
yea

Was it a blast wink
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
Flekky21:
lolzz, She Missed It

undecided missed what
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
Here to read grammatical blunders grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by Edwinmason(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
nNEOo:

Was it a blast wink
yes
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
BluntMadmoiselle:
Here to read grammatical blunders grin grin grin grin

Well what do you know....welcome aboard
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by AlexCk: 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
nNEOo:

So hope your travelling was unconnected to crime

Not at all bruh,
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
AlexCk:

Not at all bruh,

My mind finally at peace, live safe brother
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

They might deny it but I think the bravest everyone did (in general) with their bf/gf is walking bare n@ked in front of their partner...

Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
[quote author=BluntMadmoiselle post=52021133][/quote]

Dude you just quote the whole thing a comment undecided Nawa oh
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by AlexCk: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
nNEOo:

My mind finally at peace, live safe brother

Lol,

U too bro
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
nNEOo:

Waw actually it[b]'s[/b] funny though...I remembered standing unclad in front of my gf just to prove to her that she owned me completely after she accused me of being stingy to her with mr dickson

Stop using "though" in the wrong context
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
nNEOo:

Dude you just quote the whole thing without a comment undecided Nawa oh
[quote author=BluntMadmoiselle post=52021133][/quote]
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by Flekky21(f): 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
nNEOo:

undecided missed what
ur Stuff
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
AlexCk:

Lol,

U too bro

It brings me great honor
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin hahahahhaah... And does everyone did do the same thing..
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
Flekky21:
ur Stuff

My time with her was a memorable one.....although my sex with her required brut....
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by Joe171(m): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
nNEOo:

Yea but text n intent aren't the same thing right
Do you understand yourself?
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by nNEOo(m): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Joe171:

Do you understand yourself?

Yes I do....but you....i find it highly unlikely
Re: What Is The Boldest Thing You Did For Love by mofeoluwadassah: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: So Kim Kardashian Can Dress Modestly Like This? / My Brother Wounded Me Because Of His Fiancee / 5 Tips For Having Sex At Your Parent’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.