Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 (13485 Views)

5 Things To Know About Using Postinor 2 After Sex. / Postinor 2 Prices In Nigeria (pregnancy Prevention Pill) 2019 / Lady In Shock After Knowing That Postinor 2 (contraceptive) Could Do This To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by torres89: 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
so this girl just finished taking postinor 2 beside me

and was just wondering what gonna happen if a man MISTAKENLY takes it.....

my guess is as good as yours....

lol

share your thoughts....

Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
What is your guess ?

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by mofeoluwadassah: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
Y nt say it cos i dont knw o lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by tyav7: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
Exam question
Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by torres89: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
Jibril659:
What is your guess ?
all his semen dries up

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
shocked
Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by torres89: 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Y nt say it cos i dont knw o lipsrsealed

how do you feel when you take it ?

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by Pieromania: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
Lies Raised To Power 2
Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by ufuosman(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
Op take it nd tell us how you feel, so that we are going to learn for you.

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by psucc(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
Op you're telling us that you are eating the forbidden fruits and do not want the seed to reproduce.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by Mcowubaba: 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
Don't try it....
That's an emergency Contraceptive drug for Females only....
It can even cause problems for a lady, if she didn't take it properly, issues like Ectopic pregnancy can arise.

It surely won't be fun for a man. You don't have the hormones(estrogen etc) which is sensitive to the drug interactions

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by dkronicle(m): 12:28am On Dec 18, 2016
if u bang a girl with std. u will piss it out...
Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 18, 2016
Your guess is as good as mine

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by torres89: 5:04am On Dec 18, 2016
Mcowubaba:
Don't try it....
That's an emergency Contraceptive drug for Females only....
It can even caused problems for a lady, if she didn't take it properly, issues like Ectopic pregnancy can arise.

It surely won't be fun for a man. You don't have the hormones(estrogen) which is sensitive to the drug interactions

are you a doctor?
Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by matrix199(m): 5:56am On Dec 18, 2016
Postinor(synthetic levonorgestrel hormone) is an emergency oral hormonal pill indicated for sexually active women who must have risked having sex within their fertile/unsafe period knowingly or unknowingly. It does not prevent fertilization, but only inhibits implantation of a fertilized egg.

Can a man take postinor, and what's the effect? Well, if a man was to take postinor, the pill may insignicantly interfere with the normal secretion of androgens. So it does not have significant adverse effects in men. But then, in women, it is known to have great adverse effects, if taken frequently.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by DesChyko: 6:14am On Dec 18, 2016
Mcowubaba:

It surely won't be fun for a man. You don't have the hormones(estrogen) which is sensitive to the drug interactions

Not a medic but I've come across an article stating that men indeed have oestrogen but in a much lower percentage compared to the testosterone level l and that is why they're males and also that the reverse is the case for women.

I would also like to think there are many other hormones other than oestrogen that are involved in the entire reproduction fiasco
Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by CircleOfWilis: 7:11am On Dec 18, 2016
Sorry, the truth is ur penis will shrink to that of a 6year old

Ur testicles varnishes too

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by Abiagirl777(f): 7:31am On Dec 18, 2016
torres89:
so this girl just finished taking postinor 2 beside me

and was just wondering what gonna happen if a man MISTAKENLY takes it.....

my guess is as good as yours....

lol

share your thoughts....

the only wisdom here is if you tell her to stop using it ,its not a regular contra pill just for emergencies,there are safer options like morning after pill or you bonehead using condom..she is putting her reproductive system in great danger.
I'm married and just once I used it my period came every two wks for 3 mths .its a no no
you guys claim you are educated but common sense is far away.
Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by ITbomb(m): 7:36am On Dec 18, 2016
I have been saying this.

You will be complaining of stretch marks if you take too much postinor.
Don't blame creams.

Positnor tricks your body to think it is getting pregnant, this prevents the fertilization of any sperm.

Your body expand a bit thinking that it is pregnant, after some time, it discover that it is not pregnant, it starts to shrink back to it previous size leaving behind those marks especially around the hips and arms and breast (read about signs of pregnancy and body expansion)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by Mcowubaba: 7:44am On Dec 18, 2016
DesChyko:

Not a medic but I've come across an article stating that men indeed have oestrogen but in a much lower percentage compared to the testosterone level l and that is why they're males and also that the reverse is the case for women.

I would also like to think there are many other hormones other than oestrogen that are involved in the entire reproduction fiasco
The estrogen in an average man are not significant..
I never envisaged that it is only estrogen that is involved in reproductiion.
We also have Postagladins, oxytocin, Human Chrioinic Gonadatrophin hormone hCG (this is the main pregnancy hormone, this is what makes a pregnancy test positive).
Effeminate man are believed to have higher than normal estrogen, same with testosterone for women
Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by Mcowubaba: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2016
DesChyko:

We also have Postagladins, progesterone, oxytocin, Human Chrioinic Gonadatrophin hormone hCG (this is the main pregnancy hormone, this is what makes a pregnancy test positive).
Effeminate man are believed to have higher than normal estrogen levels, same with testosterone for effeminate women...

I don't think it's advisable for a man to take levenorgestrol, the side effects and dangers for women are even high...
Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by torres89: 8:55am On Dec 18, 2016
Abiagirl777:

the only wisdom here is if you tell her to stop using it ,its not a regular contra pill just for emergencies,there are safer options like morning after pill or you bonehead using condom..she is putting her reproductive system in great danger.
I'm married and just once I used it my period came every two wks for 3 mths .its a no no
you guys claim you are educated but common sense is far away.

perhaps you didn't use it well.... am no pharmacist but i know it works well for most ladies.

have never heard of those pills u mentioned sef...

and u don't have to insult anyone to state your point or opinion..

thanks
Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by iamphotoshoot(m): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2016
ITbomb:
I have been saying this.

Don't blame creams.

Positnor tricks your body to think it is getting pregnant, this prevents the fertilization of any sperm.

Your body expand a bit thinking that it is pregnant, after some time, it discover that it is not pregnant, it starts to shrink back to it previous size leaving behind those marks especially around the hips and arms and breast (read about signs of pregnancy and body expansion)

Heyy, any medical person to confirm this...?
Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2016
Mcowubaba:

It surely won't be fun for a man. You don't have the hormones(estrogen etc) which is sensitive to the drug interactions

and i bet you're also going to say that women don't have testosterone, right?
Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by Mcowubaba: 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
Admin401:

Mcowubaba:

We also have Postagladins, progesterone, oxytocin, Human Chrioinic Gonadatrophin hormone hCG (this is the main pregnancy hormone, this is what makes a pregnancy test positive).
Effeminate man are believed to have higher than normal estrogen levels, same with testosterone for effeminate women...
I don't think it's advisable for a man to take levenorgestrol, the side effects and dangers for women are even high...

Madame read well before commenting... Where did I say that females don't have testosterone??

I'm simply just talking about the levels. Women have very low level of Testosterone, men have very low levels of Estrogen, both are almost insignificant in Average sexes
Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Madame read well before commenting... Where did I say that females don't have testosterone??

I'm simply just talking about the levels. Women have very low level of Testosterone, men have very low levels of Estrogen, both are almost insignificant in Average sexes

this is the original post i replied to:

It surely won't be fun for a man. [size=50pt]You don't have the hormones(estrogen etc)[/size] which is sensitive to the drug interactions
Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by Mcowubaba: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
Admin401:

Mcowubaba:

I'm simply just talking about the levels. Women have very low level of Testosterone, men have very low levels of Estrogen, both are almost insignificant in Average sexes..
Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by Bahddo(m): 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mcowubaba:

effeminate women?
Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by matrix199(m): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2016
The OP asked a simple question. You fellas deviated from giving the simple answer to bickering over another issue entirely.

He asked ... Does postinor have an effect(s) in men?

The answer is.... Yes it does, but the effect(s) is insignificant.

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by matrix199(m): 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
ITbomb:
I have been saying this.

Don't blame creams.

Young fella, levonorgestrel does not inhibit fertilization. What it does is inhibit implantation. The egg surely gets fertilized if all things being equal, but doesn't implant successfully.

Everything you posted is nonsense. What business does striae(stretch marks) have with postinor?! Striae is caused when the skin begins to lack collagen and elastin. How does postinor deprive the skin of those? And does every pregnant woman end up with stretch marks?

Are you a clown?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens When A Man swallows Postinor 2 by Mcowubaba: 8:07am On Dec 19, 2016
Bahddo:
effeminate women?
Masculine women...

(1) (Reply)

Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) / See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.