Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,972 members, 7,841,716 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

A Nice Piece For The Ladies! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nice Piece For The Ladies! (596 Views)

Any Woman That Calls You A NICE GUY Is Calling You A FOOL / Men Are Getting Bored About Marriage Cos The Ladies Are Becoming Desperate. / I Quit Being A Nice Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nice Piece For The Ladies! by vicben27(m): 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
words are powerful i read this nice piece n tot i shear ,it mait b spclly for someone out there! lets keep our priorities straight n everytin will fall in place

Have you overlooked that guy who isn't as packaged as that guy in your fantasy but is always there for you in reality?
How important is peace of mind, drama free life and genuine happiness to you?
It's time to fish! You cast your net and when it catches a dolphin, you complain it's not big enough and go fishing for whale...
You spend all your life waiting to catch this whale and when you finally think you have succeeded, it tries hard to eat you.
It may not succeed in swallowing you but the scarce it leaves on you will take a very long time to heal.
While you are nursing this scare, the dolphin swims by again but you are too much in pain to see any fish as worth catching!
A woman who wants genuine happiness in a relationship should place more value on things like modesty, morality, honesty, loyalty and decency in a man than on his wealth!
We want something good.... How can we obtain it in a wrong way and expect it to last?
There are still good men out there!..... Look beyond the package!
Don't let this Bleep niggers turn yhu into something any man can afford!
Too many spoons in a pot will spoil the taste of the soup!
Choose substance over glamour!

1 Like

Re: A Nice Piece For The Ladies! by alterswerve(m): 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Honesty pays, buh it doesn't pay the bills

(1) (Reply)

Corper Proposes To Female Colleague In Jigawa Camp (photos) / How About This? / I Want To Deactivate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.