Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion (7133 Views)

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Lady Walked Naked Caused An Upraor On IG (PICS & COMMENTS), (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by sunshine46(f): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
There's something she's not saying
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by mhisbliss(f): 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
the greatest case of low self esteem Let her kill herself na, so she'll get recognition as the black girl who was so black she had to kill herself
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
this farano is sexy.
but seriously nae u deserv a strong knackin
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by jmoore(m): 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
Just a display of insanity.

Next.. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
durentchigozie:
grin
seriously guy u killed me with this meme.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

grin
seriously guy u killed me with this meme.
Lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:06am On Dec 18, 2016
durentchigozie:
Lol
lol that facial expression is so hillarious
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 18, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

lol that facial expression is so hillarious
na for u na. U dey say u wan knack farano grin

Ban go just hit u frm nowhere.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:17am On Dec 18, 2016
durentchigozie:
na for u na. U dey say u wan knack grin

Ban go just hit u frm nowhere.

lol i understood d meme
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 18, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

lol i understood d meme
nice. Am glad u did
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 18, 2016
BrooklynTheBully:
cheesy grin

MrCork has been making Nairaland dark skinned females to deactivate their account since 100BC... My guy don port go Instagram recently, Chei cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Handsomecutepie: 1:16am On Dec 18, 2016
She is a friend, i don't know why she did this. She was xtremely happy when last i spoke with her but got the shock of my life a week after with that stupid video. I have been calling her number without success since Monday.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by myleadmsn: 3:56am On Dec 18, 2016
That's not true where is the video ?
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by bameyi(m): 4:31am On Dec 18, 2016
You know some of the problem we have are affiliated to women
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by martyns303(m): 4:49am On Dec 18, 2016
Don't know why everyone keeps screaming farano, was on a thread and her mention was all over the place. Checked her out and undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by chigoizie7(m): 8:06am On Dec 18, 2016
Na her attitude towards life be her problem.

Who in his or her right senses, makes such videos?
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:09am On Dec 18, 2016
hi sunshine hw u doing nice dp dear kiss kiss kiss hope u fine
sunshine46:
There's something she's not saying
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:10am On Dec 18, 2016
hi dear
mhisbliss:
the greatest case of low self esteem Let her kill herself na, so she'll get recognition as the black girl who was so black she had to kill herself
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Fidelismaria: 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
angry

Hoes everywhere
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by kennyhydee(m): 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
martyns303:
Don't know why everyone keeps screaming farano, was on a thread and her mention was all over the place. Checked her out and undecided

Exactly my reaction undecided but i no talk anything ooo, they say she dey dish out ban like say na free chow! grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by queenfav(f): 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
God pls help your children... See me here hustling up and down to make sure my account balance looks like a phone number not a serial no, this one dey here dey find fair complexion .A case of seriously misplaced priorities.She has excess time on her hands that's why she can cry over rubbish .

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
U ppl don't have respek for Farano abi
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by cirmuell(m): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
She's just ugly ni...
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by HQuadreal: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
Craze dey worry some people.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by sunshine46(f): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
hi sunshine hw u doing nice dp dear kiss kiss kiss hope u fine
Thanks dear...I'm good,how are u too
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by refiner(f): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
I wish I was dark!

I will be the happiest woman on earth...

undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by adedayoa2(f): 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
But I dark pass this lady o
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by krissconnect(m): 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
Seems she hasn't discovered makeup yet. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Kobicove(m): 8:16am On Dec 19, 2016
Attention seeker undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by farano(f): 8:33am On Dec 19, 2016
myleadmsn:
That's not true where is the video ?
The link is there. .
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:24am On Dec 19, 2016
am gud dear sent u a pm do u gt it dear
sunshine46:

Thanks dear...I'm good,how are u too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by pussyAvenger: 9:54am On Dec 19, 2016
farano:
Hmmm.. wonders shall never end. According to her, she said she's tired of not being recognized because she's dark skinned. I'm not seeing anything wrong with her complexion or maybe there is something else she's not telling us. .

Watch video here

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOFU3QljQ4P/
u recognize them problem...u no come recognize them wahala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? / Ladies Are Scum!!,see What This Lady Did[picture] / This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.