Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion (7132 Views)

My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Lady Walked Naked Caused An Upraor On IG (PICS & COMMENTS), (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2016
Any excuse to show off her big tiddies.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by LoveJesus87(m): 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
farano:
Hmmm.. wonders shall never end. According to her, she said she's tired of not being recognized because she's dark skinned. I'm not seeing anything wrong with her complexion or maybe there is something else she's not telling us. .

Watch video here

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOFU3QljQ4P/
Hello Amebo grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by JastSiryin(m): 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
Peeps of nowadays would do anything for attention,crying on IG WTF! what's next,taking a dump!?
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
Inferiority complex at its peak, I'm dark in complexion yet I'm getting married soon to my dream man. Its all about packaging.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by AngelsAndStars(m): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
Catalin:
Inferiority complex at its peak, I'm dark in complexion yet I'm getting married soon to my dream man. Its all about packaging.
pictures please
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
pictures please
Do I by any chance owe you a picture?
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by AngelsAndStars(m): 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
Catalin:
Do I by any chance owe you a picture?
then how dare you make an unverified claim? common dear it's just a picture. hian
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
then how dare you make an unverified claim? common dear it's just a picture. hian
No, I will pass. Can't upload my picture in this forum.
Re: Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion by AngelsAndStars(m): 3:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
Catalin:
No, I will pass. Can't upload my picture in this forum.
fine. have a nice evening

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Is Sleeping With Our House Maid! Pls Help??? / Before I Start Selling My Body In 2019 Who Wants Me? -- Twitter / How Many Persons Have You Dated And Slept With ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.