Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

How To Successfully Break A Girl's Heart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Successfully Break A Girl's Heart. (4554 Views)

Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) / How Can I Break A Blood Oath ..matured Advice Plls / How Do I Break A Blood Oath I Took With My Late Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Successfully Break A Girl's Heart. by Ifakiland(m): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
95% of girls in d country don't deserve love, the truth is dey don't like it wen u love dem and show it to dem...dey will enjoy it for d first 3 months and after dat u begin to bore dem, dey start saying "he's too nice" "I don't trust him, he's too good to be true"....so guys time to drop all dos nice guy hat u wear and put on a player's fedora.

1) Never fall in love with her, if u do...she will break ur hrt instead.

2) During d first week of meeting, call her first tin in d mrn and last tin before bed.

3) Make her laff as much as u can, tell her jokes, show her ure fun to be with.

4) Don't forget to flirt with her, don't over joke and get pushed in d friendzone, tell her her lips looks soft, u'd love to find out d texture soon, tell her her boobs looks like her nips are gonna be big...dat u'll love to find out soon....just flirt hard.

5) If ure gonna show her ure house....don't direct her straight to ur door step...if she coming alone, have her wait for u at a bustop before us and lead her to ur house tru a shortcut she won't remember.

6) Tell her how "scared" u are to enter a relationship with her cos of d hrtbrks uve had in d past....don't forget to add "I hope u won't brk my hrt" she will mostly likely say "I promise I won't, try me".

7) Don't forget to kiss her on her first visit to ur house....mite not be on d lips....but touch her body with ur lips one way or d other, tell her u lover her and wanna av a future together....let her go on d first visit, don't initiate sex....its to gain her trust and also according to gals (guys like dat av self control) lolzzz.

cool Second visit...start kissing her lips frm d moment she steps into ur room and make sure u fork her well....while forking her ask her if she loves u....den fork her some more....give her tfare....call her if she has gotten ohm....in her mind, oh dis guys really loves me even after d sex he still cares...am gonna do more.

9) Keep d sex going, u can even get her preg and abort it....give her anal and wen ure tru and done....

10) change ur Sim card and catch anoda fish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Successfully Break A Girl's Heart. by dingbang(m): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
What if she already knows ur house? Huh....
Re: How To Successfully Break A Girl's Heart. by falconey(m): 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
dingbang:
What if she already knows ur house? Huh....

him Think say na everybody dey stay ajegunle like, where 12 routes fit lead to one house.

number 10 come worse the whole thing, make I change my sim because of fanny wey I fit get for #1k? haba! with so many things linked to my sim.

1 Like

Re: How To Successfully Break A Girl's Heart. by dingbang(m): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
lol... Bae says she wants to rape me..... Fear dey catch me
Re: How To Successfully Break A Girl's Heart. by falconey(m): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
dingbang:
lol... Bae says she wants to rape me..... Fear dey catch me

lucky you, abeg no quick cum if you do, no be rape again. you better take any sexual enhancement substance,wear boxer for easy access.

please make it worthwhile.
Re: How To Successfully Break A Girl's Heart. by dingbang(m): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
abeg whch sexual enhancement substance do u recommend?
Re: How To Successfully Break A Girl's Heart. by falconey(m): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2016
dingbang:
abeg whch sexual enhancement substance do u recommend?

i'd take beer.
Re: How To Successfully Break A Girl's Heart. by dingbang(m): 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
phew i need smth stronger
Re: How To Successfully Break A Girl's Heart. by falconey(m): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
dingbang:
phew i need smth stronger

lwkm see as victim dey prepare.

what about the herb gins? alomo ogidiga kerewa etc
Re: How To Successfully Break A Girl's Heart. by TrapHedges(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
All this just to break a heart, lmfao grin
Re: How To Successfully Break A Girl's Heart. by dingbang(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
i hardly see any of them in stores... Are they sold codedly or wad
Re: How To Successfully Break A Girl's Heart. by falconey(m): 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
dingbang:
i hardly see any of them in stores... Are they sold codedly or wad

perhaps in your state but not in Lagos where even minors can get it for you.
Re: How To Successfully Break A Girl's Heart. by dingbang(m): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
na so...
Re: How To Successfully Break A Girl's Heart. by vicstar(m): 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
• why will I wanna be successful doing that shiit ??

★ ☆ ★ ☆
when am busy being successful in life undecided •°•
Re: How To Successfully Break A Girl's Heart. by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 18, 2016
TrapHedges:
All this just to break a heart, lmfao grin

That's d game he created.. grin

I bet u already saved it and apply it ASAP tongue
Re: How To Successfully Break A Girl's Heart. by harkibami27: 12:58am On Dec 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

are u on watsapp
Re: How To Successfully Break A Girl's Heart. by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 18, 2016
harkibami27:
are u on watsapp

I do have... grin why you asked?
Re: How To Successfully Break A Girl's Heart. by harkibami27: 1:09am On Dec 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I do have... grin why you asked?
I like u,can we hook up
Re: How To Successfully Break A Girl's Heart. by TrapHedges(m): 9:40am On Dec 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

don't think I need to.. Lols cool
Re: How To Successfully Break A Girl's Heart. by firstking01(m): 9:56am On Dec 18, 2016
I no read all but the first few tips seems promising tho.
Re: How To Successfully Break A Girl's Heart. by sarahade(f): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ifakiland:
95% of girls in d country don't deserve love, the truth is dey don't like it wen u love dem and show it to dem...dey will enjoy it for d first 3 months and after dat u begin to bore dem, dey start saying "he's too nice" "I don't trust him, he's too good to be true"....so guys time to drop all dos nice guy hat u wear and put on a player's fedora.

2) During d first week of meeting, call her first tin in d mrn and last tin before bed.

4) Don't forget to flirt with her, don't over joke and get pushed in d friendzone, tell her her lips looks soft, u'd love to find out d texture soon, tell her her boobs looks like her nips are gonna be big...dat u'll love to find out soon....just flirt hard.

5) If ure gonna show her ure house....don't direct her straight to ur door step...if she coming alone, have her wait for u at a bustop before us and lead her to ur house tru a shortcut she won't remember.

6) Tell her how "scared" u are to enter a relationship with her cos of d hrtbrks uve had in d past....don't forget to add "I hope u won't brk my hrt" she will mostly likely say "I promise I won't, try me".

7) Don't forget to kiss her on her first visit to ur house....mite not be on d lips....but touch her body with ur lips one way or d other, tell her u lover her and wanna av a future together....let her go on d first visit, don't initiate sex....its to gain her trust and also according to gals (guys like dat av self control) lolzzz.

cool Second visit...start kissing her lips frm d moment she steps into ur room and make sure u fork her well....while forking her ask her if she loves u....den fork her some more....give her tfare....call her if she has gotten ohm....in her mind, oh dis guys really loves me even after d sex he still cares...am gonna do more.

9) Keep d sex going, u can even get her preg and abort it....give her anal and wen ure tru and done....

What kind of person are you. Its you that will lose the opportunity to find something real in life.
Peoplelike you end up with the garbage you deserve.
Well you will have children too .
Re: How To Successfully Break A Girl's Heart. by Timelezz: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ifakiland:

As you advocate, may it be done to your daughters and sisters. One love, brother.
Re: How To Successfully Break A Girl's Heart. by LastProphet: 8:36am On Jan 06, 2017
complete crap, what a dumb philosophy, its youths like this that make ladies and guys think they should normally be enemies. nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Most Nigerian Girls Don't Take Care Of Themselves? / She Won't Give BJ / Sea The Food Of 12,000 Naira In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.