Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby (3947 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Me She's Having Feelings For Another Guy, What Should I Do ? / Is She Having An Affair With Him? / Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by JessicaAgain(f): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
32-year-old Ben Ford ditched his wife and decided to marry his mother.

Her mother, Kim West shared her experience about how she has been enjoying “incredible and mind-blowing” sex with son Ben Ford ever since 2014! They're now planning to have baby together. What's this world turning into?

Read full story from source:

Click here - http://www.mazeech.com/page/view/218

Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by herzern(m): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2016
Followinq.
Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by falconey(m): 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
"this is the end, hold your breath and count to 10.........."

1 Like

Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by JessicaAgain(f): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
Abomination
Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
falconey:
[/color]
[fonr=serif][color=#550000] Feel the earth move and then Hear my heart burst again[/font] cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by decatalyst(m): 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
They yaf get this uncle ooo cry cry

Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by marshalcarter: 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
old news naaa
Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by Silentscreamer(f): 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
Na dem sabi. y r dey telling us?
Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by vicstar(m): 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
• nothing new under the sun undecided •°•
Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by Ladycloud(f): 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2016
Angel Gabriel, kuku blow the trumpet

2 Likes

Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by cana882(m): 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
This is inhumane. What abominable act is this?? This is despicable.

And as for the guy,

Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ladycloud:
Angel Gabriel, kuku blow the trumpet
and how did you figure it angel Gabriel that'll blow the trumpet?
Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by Ladycloud(f): 12:14am On Dec 18, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
and how did you figure it angel Gabriel that'll blow the trumpet?
do u have a better idea of who will blow the trumpet??

1 Like

Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 18, 2016
Ladycloud:
I don't even know if there will ever be such thing as last day trumpet
Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by hahn(m): 2:18am On Dec 18, 2016
Ladycloud:

Lucifer will blow the trumpet and Jehovah/Allah will watch from it's throne in hell smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by Martinola(m): 4:52am On Dec 18, 2016
Na so d tin sweet d guy reach? smh..
Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 18, 2016
God forbid bad thing
Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by vicben27(m): 6:50am On Dec 18, 2016
craz ppl every wer
Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by boss1310(m): 7:21am On Dec 18, 2016
problem I have with people like these is not that they do these things but like to show it off on the media,are they trying to make kids growing up to follow in their footsteps or what
is there no private life anymore that nudity and stuff like these are shared online everyday, you can sleep with a snake for all I care just stop trying to convince to follow you by showing off
Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by Maj196(m): 7:25am On Dec 18, 2016
Oedipus complex.
Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by Splinz(m): 7:32am On Dec 18, 2016
Abasi mbok!
Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by JessicaAgain(f): 8:21am On Dec 18, 2016
They were arrested
Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by dinachi(m): 8:38am On Dec 18, 2016
How is being a homosexual better than them? At least his mother will not betray him.
Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by Tynasparks(f): 8:40am On Dec 18, 2016
Lord have mercy !!!
Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by uckennety(m): 9:52am On Dec 18, 2016
THEY ARE JUST GENETICALLY & PYSCHOLOGICALLY SICK THATS ALL
SO PITY THEM PLEASE
Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by syndrum(m): 10:49am On Dec 18, 2016
#crying
Our mother has gone mad again!!!
I'm just tired of this end time issues..But Wetin dey happen with the angel wey dey carry trumpet naaa... Abeg blow on time make every go face panel.. It has do jaaare... It has suu Mi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by 0neal(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
Domegberi!!! :-/
Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by JessicaAgain(f): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
You guys never even mentioned the fact that he left his own wife to marry his mother. And, his mother never advised him to go back to his wife!
Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by Oppypoppy: 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
The End is Surely here.
Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by hushyp(m): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
Abeg, who has blender.........

Re: Woman Says She's Having Incredible Mind-blowing Sex With Son. Plans To Have Baby by Kobicove(m): 8:14am On Dec 19, 2016
WTF! angry

(1) (Reply)

If A Guy Smiles At Me Even Just A Tiny Smile, Does It Mean He Is Interested? / The Other Side Of Me You Probably Don't Know / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Hate FAT Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.