Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis (27782 Views)

SARS Stops Senate Delegation From Seeing Dino Melaye At Hospital / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail: Fani-Kayode Blocked From Entering Court By Security / EXCLUSIVE: How Magu’s Confirmation Crisis Is Tearing Apart Buhari’s Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by Firefire(m): 10:31am On Dec 18, 2016
freeze001:

That is the reason that change mantra is a scam at the end of the day cos he cannot do nothin by himself and he is no better than they are. He rode on their corrupt backs and money cos he is also greedy for power. It's d reason he's also appointed dirty fanatics like himself.

Thank you.

Buhary is GREEDY for Power and nothing more.
Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by BraniacX(m): 10:32am On Dec 18, 2016
doctokwus:

Buhari's matter is that of a man that struggled to become d president for 12yrs,knows exactly what Nigeria's problems are,but has no clue,plan nor capacity on how to solve.A man so dull he is outwitted by every tom,dick and harry around him.
I cant bliv the sight of d man(if i av d misfortune of coming across it) I blived so much in less than 2yrs ago,now irritates me and makes me want to puke.
D only slight consolation i give myself is in the occasional bottle and convincing myself dat he had a corrupt,utterly useless& clueless GEJ and many other clowns as opponents.Tiny consolation considering how poor d man has turned out to be.

Somehow, we knew you were going to chip in G.E.J @ some point to try to validate your willfull errors, only problem is, G.E.J's alleged cluelessness, uselessness, corruption and what not is just that => your own shitty opinion grin and as such..... Invalid cool many of us see and saw things differently

4 Likes

Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by Firefire(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2016
BraniacX:

Somehow, we knew you were going to chip in G.E.J @ some point to try to validate your willfull errors, only problem is, G.E.J's alleged cluelessness, uselessness, corruption and what not is just that => your own shitty opinion grin and as such..... Invalid cool many of us see and saw things differently

Ignore that one, allow him to wallow in self-regrets.
Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by BraniacX(m): 10:36am On Dec 18, 2016
Beremx:
lol surely i will post pictures of his birthday on nairaland. Make una just dey prepare monetary birthday gifts for the boy. grin

Glad to know there is another side to you that i can like devoid of politics, the doting mummy side cheesy

I look fiveward to chopping my own share of the baiday cake grin
Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by ThatIgboBoy: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2016
Dcomrade:

Kindly alert the house when its time for his birthday...make we come eat cake, since ur President don't want to share the national cake. grin

She stays at alaba rago,okokomaiko and she is a tailor there. Just enter alaba rago that day and ask for that Nyamiri nyarinya and they will take you to her cubicle
Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by ASL33: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2016
Beremx:
who's the boss? Anyway I am not coming for Xmas
Chai Bubu this is your change.

1 Like

Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2016
Atiku2019:
Lol Confusion everywhere grin grin

don't decieve yourself this man can never rule nigeria.
Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by BraniacX(m): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2016
lastpage:

Just hear this COW!

State the offence/allegations against Magu, that you are referring to.
The Criminals in the Senate are afraid that Magu will prosecute their criminality, just as corrupt people like you did not want Buhari to become the President.
Same thing they did with Nuhu Ribadu... and replaced him with that criminal called Farida Waziri!

But you know what?
Magu will be re-presented UNTIL CONFIRMED............ or He will keep "acting as Chairman" of EFCC for the next six years.

May Thunder fire all these criminals that keep manipulating this country. May they never know Peace.
angry angry

Lastpage!

Unfortunately for you, your strong sentiments and idealism chokes and suicides in the harsh glare of logic and reason, if not, why is the DSS, and arm and parastatal of the presidency the one with the report indicting magu? which by implication means buhari by oversight (due to his powers as president) is proposing magu with his left hand and obstructing him with his right hand or hasn't buhari heard of the dss indictment? Or isn't he up to the task of running the presidency if you want to create a fictional loophole of "cabals running the presidency" afterall, these are appointed, not elected officials and if their activities are out of line, they can be sacked! As I imply "if their activities Are really out of the presidents line undecided

2 Likes

Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by greatermax77(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2016
Pls, where can I buy fairly used airoplane, I want to fly out of Nigeria. I am tired of everything.
Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by Firefire(m): 10:57am On Dec 18, 2016
greatermax77:
Pls, where can I buy fairly used airoplane, I want to fly out of Nigeria. I am tired of everything.

You can't afford it, go by road. Many are on their way already, hurry to catch-up.
Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by Omojolaray(m): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2016
Corruption is fighting back
Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by BraniacX(m): 11:06am On Dec 18, 2016
duni04:
So Sahara reporters was right all this while and I've been there wasting my energy defending Buhari online when the man himself is clueless as to what is going on around him. So Buhari just takes orders from Kyari and Lawal Daura. Its just shameful and pitiful.
So sahara reporters was also probably right about Danbazzau and Buratai trying to suppress the arms probe panel report using Kyari and Lawal daura. I just hope they don't end up harming Magu because that guy is a dogged fighter.
Today I take back all the mean words I used against anti Buhari people, you guys were right after all.

The person whose forgiveness you'll need most since it seems you have a conscience is yourself, even if the rest of us forgive you which on my part i do seeing as we all make mistakes and accepting that we've made a mistake which you've done is very hard, you'll be hard pressed to forgive yourself but don't stop trying
Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by bayelsaowei(m): 11:11am On Dec 18, 2016
If only magu fought crruption devoid of bias the masses would have been behind him..

Well the fight against corruption in naija will always be a farce...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by Fury007: 11:13am On Dec 18, 2016
Atiku2019:
Lol Confusion everywhere grin grin

You are right o! The confusion come gather power in your head so tey you think Atiku aka "corrupt money bag" can become president.

Be like say corruption and confusion don explode in ya head.
Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by Jokerman(m): 11:17am On Dec 18, 2016
doctokwus:

Buhari's matter is that of a man that struggled to become d president for 12yrs,knows exactly what Nigeria's problems are,but has no clue,plan nor capacity on how to solve.A man so dull he is outwitted by every tom,dick and harry around him.
I cant bliv the sight of d man(if i av d misfortune of coming across it) I blived so much in less than 2yrs ago,now irritates me and makes me want to puke.
D only slight consolation i give myself is in the occasional bottle and convincing myself dat he had a corrupt,utterly useless& clueless GEJ and many other clowns as opponents.Tiny consolation considering how poor d man has turned out to be.
Buhari is worse than Jonathan....
Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by ivandragon: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2016
Firefire:

Jah bless you.

Amen.

PMB acolytes always want to rewrite history & distort facts.

but they will not be allowed to do that. History will appropriation blame 'appropriately' & our leaders judged accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by AfroBlue(m): 11:37am On Dec 18, 2016
>>>Reliable sources told Sunday PUNCH

this strategy works almost all the time on mumu readers .... some journalists can be part of da entrenched corruption clique for a small pittance chai

Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by ezemme(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2016
The worst thing that can happen to this CHANGE adminstration is approving this man (Magu) as efcc boss. If the upper chamber later approve him, Magu must dance to their tones when the time comes. The president should appoint another man for efficiency and effective operation of this anti-corruption body
Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 18, 2016
INTROVERT:

Rather unfortunately, a tree does not make a forest and also a chain is as strong as it weakest link. grin
#word ...aptly put.you shall grow more wiser
Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by AntiWailer: 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
Drabeey:
All well said. I read this piece with so much contempt.... So the cabals we voted out during the 'april father Christmas time' are still very much in power?
I still cant understand something either..... Is the president not supposed to have a mobile phone?
Is magu not supposed to reach him on phone?
All i smell here is public stunt joor...

Anyways...

Drabeey was HERE

U can not reach the President without going through a cabal.

They hand over only the calls they want him to pick.
Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by AntiWailer: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
ezemme:
The worst thing that can happen to this CHANGE adminstration is approving this man (Magu) as efcc boss. If the upper chamber later approve him, Magu must dance to their tones when the time comes. The president should appoint another man for efficiency and effective operation of this anti-corruption body

I have never seen it from your angle.

I won't lie to you. Your submission is full of wisdom.

Imagine him prosecuting Saraki after they begged Saraki to allow him become chairman. smiley
Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by bayelsaowei(m): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
freshboi88:

APC is no better, but buhari is better than the whole PDP, we didn't vote for APC, thts were u guys make d mistake, we voted for the person of Buhari.
for your mind you voted that corrupt old man buhari.. grin

Buhari that was in cahoot with corrupt people to win his elections..how can you mix and dine with corrupt folks and be clean??

Spare us that you voted for buhari ish..

Buhari is as corrupt as his cronies who contributed to his election success..
Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by michoim(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
It is the same DSS that lies about Magu that is still blocking him from seeing the president.
Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by Boss13: 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
Reviewing the Buhari's administration only gains one headache. There is nothing encouraging about it, no policy development and implementation, only Aso Rock gossips and internal power struggles amongst Northern Oligarchy. I strongly think that the Northern Oligarchy must have been so power thirsty due to their little involvement since May 1999, that the taste of it is getting them so drunk and messy.

We must come to full realisation that this administration does not have Nigeria's interest at heart.
Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by Sibrah: 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
januzaj:
Had it been Senate approved his nomination....the useless animal would have been the efcc chairman... A body that fights corruption.... Buhari is fighting corruption with corruption..
When I hear people saying Buhari is fighting corruption... I am always like
Must you contradict yourself out of hatred for Buhari?
Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by jomoh: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
INTROVERT:
Can we see APC is no different from PDP.

Actually they're different.

With PDP no one knew any of this things but with APC we became more aware of the dirty lifestyles of our leaders.

PDP is like a cult. You can know what is going on amongst them.
Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by SanusiBala(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
Magu magu never end in Nigeria, God protect us.
Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by tuniski: 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
freshboi88:

APC is no better, but buhari is better than the whole PDP, we didn't vote for APC, thts were u guys make d mistake, we voted for the person of Buhari.
Deluded! Buhari is the worst of them all since 1914!
Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by Yksoul(m): 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
WHY WOULD DSS LEVELLED AN ALLEGATION AGAINST THE EFFC BOSS? ARE THEY NOT WORKING FOR FEDERAL GOVT? A HOUSE DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF..ABBA KYARI IS THE BRAIN BEHIND THE UNCONFIRMED EFCC BOSS,SINCE JUNE THIS YEAR BOTH DONT LIKE THEMSELVES...
Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by tuniski: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2016
jomoh:

Actually they're different.

With PDP no one knew any of this things but with APC we became more aware of the dirty lifestyles of our leaders.

PDP is like a cult. You can know what is going on amongst them.
It is not a party thing but a change in govt from one party to another. Let apc/buhaari lose to. Another party, you will hate buhari by the magnitude Of corruption that will be exposed!
Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by Walecoker65(m): 3:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
freshboi88 :

grin grin grin
Am laughing in Spanish

Stop saying we voted

You'll say "You vote"
How can I vote for a septuagenarian as president
Re: Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis by chumaZ(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
Beremx:
who's the boss? Anyway I am not coming for Xmas

Rochas cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timi Frank Reveals 'How Oshiomhole Collected $50m From APC Aspirants' / Ekanem To Akpabio: When You Don't Have Delegates, You Withdraw Not To Step Down / How We Defeated Jonathan – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.