Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Am I In Love Or Just Jealous. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I In Love Or Just Jealous. (1741 Views)

Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare! Pic+ / Is She A Good Cousin, A Bad Friend Or Just Jealous? / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I In Love Or Just Jealous. by DonGotti(m): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2007
I wonder if you guys can help me out and give me sound advice, i might be in trouble here.

I have been friends with a lady now for about 2 years, we are really close and sometimes she sleeps over in my house (nothing has ever happened between us),  i believe i have feelings for her and she has for me too but we have never said anything to each other about it, i have never really made up my mind if i wanted to date her all this time, but there are times that we would talk about issues of relationship but somehow we will never get round to me asking her out, we remained close friends.

Sometimes last year she came back from school and came to my place she was going to stay for a couple of days, it also happened that during that time a friend of mine came into town on business trip, they all met in my house and later my friend asked me about the girl, i told him we are just friends. During my friends stay in town, he asked her out and they started dating.  I couldn't handle it when she told me, i got angry and told her that we have to stop being friends and that she can't be staying  in my house anymore and all the stuffs, she told me that my friend said he is comfortable with our friendship and that we should continue, anyways, i am having strong feelings for this lady, i really want to date her, i felt that i have lost something very dear to me, pls advice me, should i still tell her how i feel about her or forever hold my peace, somebody help before i go crazy!!!

Re: Am I In Love Or Just Jealous. by kiki(f): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2007
y do ppl always do this to themselves when they are suppose to let it out they'll keep it in when its kinda to late then they'll want to let it out well u can still tell her how u feel if its going to change anything that's y anytime u want somthing alwayz go for it cos later might be too late
Re: Am I In Love Or Just Jealous. by eslynera(f): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2007
mhhhh, do u think she loves you?? how does she act towards you??
Re: Am I In Love Or Just Jealous. by Radiant(f): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2007
Didn't care to read all that.

Is it another shattering and slashing of hearts? grin grin grin
Re: Am I In Love Or Just Jealous. by Dvampire(m): 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2007
@ radiant: my sister it is o. i hate it when people just die in silence and then yell 'save me! save me!' at the dying minutes when its way beyond help stage.
Re: Am I In Love Or Just Jealous. by Radiant(f): 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2007
Ohh Ok! I thought as much. grin
Re: Am I In Love Or Just Jealous. by mukina2: 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2007
well search within well well
Re: Am I In Love Or Just Jealous. by rikkyjen(m): 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2007
@ Topic starter   Hei, this is what you want to do. As from now on, start praying for the downfall of the relationship  undecided! Let it just happen naturally, you dont have to cause it. After the Breakup, this is when you come in. You come in as the superman with the big shoulders for the girl to cry on. wait for some 6 months after 'em brake ups,then do what you were supposed to do earlier (,you dont wanna ask me, do you?). Voila! you are the man wink
Re: Am I In Love Or Just Jealous. by mukina2: 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2007
rikkyjen:

start praying for the downfall of the relationship undecided! Let it just happen naturally, you don't have to cause it. After the Breakup, this is when you come in. You come in as the superman with the big shoulders for the girl to cry on. wait for some 6 months after 'em brake ups,then do what you were supposed to do earlier (,you don't want to ask me, do you?). Voila! you are the man wink

this is what you would do uh?
Re: Am I In Love Or Just Jealous. by rikkyjen(m): 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2007
mukina2:

this is what you would do uh?

Insha Allah wink

Basically, this thread aint bout me. Ok , how do you proffer solution to this kind of case? You sef neva type any solution.lets read from you!
Re: Am I In Love Or Just Jealous. by mukina2: 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2007
rikkyjen:

Insha Allah wink

lol . .ok o
just dnt allow the candle to finish burning before you act cheesy
Re: Am I In Love Or Just Jealous. by rikkyjen(m): 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2007
wink
Re: Am I In Love Or Just Jealous. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2007
you don lose be that oh my brother, if a girl no like and trust u, she no go come stay in ur house in the first place. no that you've given your morning food to the dog, do you wanna go take the reminant or eat the dog's vomit. GOD FORBID, BAD THING
Re: Am I In Love Or Just Jealous. by CrazyMan(m): 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2007
At times i begin to wonder if some guys are Psychologically sane.
how can you be with a girl for two years and you won't even bother to express you feelings.
now she went out with a friend of yours, you're beoming jealous.

my advice to you is that if you still need her, better go and talk to her unless your friend is going to put on your shoes and you know what that means.
Re: Am I In Love Or Just Jealous. by ima1(f): 12:45am On Jan 12, 2007
You need to deal with it and stop acting like a jealous lover or you will end up losing her as a friend, you guys were never dating since you couldn't be a man and ask her out, now when someone does you become all mushy and jealous, i mean its not her fault you never made a move so don't take it out on her. and why can't a woman have a relationship with a guy without him wanting her to be their girlfriend. i tell you all my nigerian friends have hit on me and i keep saying NO, then they end up not speaking to me, which is total bull, and not like i care.

but anyway back to the topic, you need to quit hatin and deal with it and possibly move on, she is someone else's girlfriend and the fact that you gave your guy friend the go ahead. but if you can't deal with it then tell her how you feel but be ready to lose atleast 1 of your friends if not both.
Re: Am I In Love Or Just Jealous. by phoenixman: 1:37am On Jan 12, 2007
horseshit!!!! pardon my french cheesy
Re: Am I In Love Or Just Jealous. by Nixis(f): 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2007
A yah I feel for you cause I can understand you are in a fix at the moment but then it is all your fault.
You can keep "beefing the girl and the smart guy", you just need to decide what to do:
(1)Do you still want to be her friend?
(2)If yes, so you want to risk it by telling her how you feel (considering it might be too late!).
Re: Am I In Love Or Just Jealous. by mabelly: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2007
Now i decide 2 text, it been long though! Ve only been readin all d post on nairaland but ur post got me because it once happened 2 me a very long time ago (when i was young) well, all i will ask u 2 do now is 2 let her know how u feel, cos u will be killin ur self with d doubt of her 'acceptin or refusin' u so my bro i say; let her know, and if she refuses i tell u, u will be more rekaxed
Re: Am I In Love Or Just Jealous. by t00cUTE(f): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2008
IF U KNW U LOVED HER, Y DIDNT U GO 4 HER. OK, LETS NOT GO THERE, THE MISTAKE HAS BEEN MADE, IF YOU ASK HER OUT NOW, DONT U THINK IT MITE LOK LIKE U RE TRYIN 2 STEAL UR FRDS GULFRD
SHE MITE VE LOVED U, BUT U WERE LATE GUY, SO BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES. lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: Am I In Love Or Just Jealous. by unigue(f): 12:12am On Jul 09, 2008
This is one of the things i hate about u guys, u want something but u will spend the whole decade smelling it, i knw if ur friend hadnt come into d flim u wont still tell her u love her, anyway if am d girl i wont date u snice am already dating ur friend no matter what, cos if u truly luv her u wont wait till now at all.

(1) (Reply)

What Does A Woman Really Want? / Gave My Life To Christ,my Girlfriend Of 4yrs Says No Way Out. / Y Do He Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.