Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Why Mmm Can Never Come Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Mmm Can Never Come Back (1072 Views)

‘My Clients Don’t Come Back To Me After Sex’; Prostitute Who Attacked Rival / If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by shams040(m): 8:44am On Dec 18, 2016
My view as to why mmm can never come back.

From what I knw abt Dis mmm is dat u pay to an unknw person, werby after few weeks u get someone to pay to u as well.

Now remember u payed to me and u a expecting someone to pay to u as well, let assume mmm come back to nig today and ur acctn is been unfreezed. D question is who will pay to u wat u av payed to dat person? Or who will b d Mumu to pay to u again. Even mad man wnt do dat. So just forget mmm ok.

Ifan fani lapoya.

1 Like

Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by samincredible44(m): 8:52am On Dec 18, 2016
Op must u spoil peoples day.u no get conscience

2 Likes

Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by iamphotoshoot(m): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2016
shams040:
[s]My view as to why mmm can never come back.

From what I knw abt Dis mmm is dat u pay to an unknw person, werby after few weeks u get someone to pay to u as well.

Now remember u payed to me and u a expecting someone to pay to u as well, let assume mmm come back to nig today and ur acctn is been unfreezed. D question is who will pay to u wat u av played to dat person? Or who will b d Mumu to pay to u again. Even mad man wnt do dat. So just forget mmm ok.

Ifan fani lapoya.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 18, 2016
Oga , make u no de reason dis kind talk Oo
de Only word wen fide take console me na ,say mmm de return
so if u wan make I attempt suicide again ,just keep on de say mmm no go come back again
Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by SINZ: 8:54am On Dec 18, 2016
You woke up with this in mind?
Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by shams040(m): 8:56am On Dec 18, 2016
samincredible44:
Op must u spoil peoples day.u no get conscience

Ooo, sorry I was just trying to let u knw d fact. Man just forget abt it and face new tyn in lyf. Remember every successful man as ones falling
Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 18, 2016
What is wrong with you? Must you reopen wounds? Who sent you?
Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by coolestchris(m): 8:59am On Dec 18, 2016
Tandullceblog:
come and join Ultimate cycler group
Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by shams040(m): 9:00am On Dec 18, 2016
Tandullceblog:

I sabi u? Wen u too get ojukokoro. I want ppl to just forget it dat it as gone for ever just start sometyn gd again.
Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 18, 2016
coolestchris:

I will eventually...when i find the right team or create one
Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 18, 2016
shams040:

I sabi u? Wen u too get ojukokoro. I want ppl to just forget it dat it as gone for ever just start sometyn gd again.

No, this is a reminder not a way to forget
Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by coolestchris(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2016
Tandullceblog:

Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by shams040(m): 9:10am On Dec 18, 2016
I wana laff pls comment guys
Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 18, 2016
shams040:
My view as to why mmm can never come back.

Now remember u payed to me and u a expecting someone to pay to u as well, let assume mmm come back to nig today and ur acctn is been unfreezed. D question is who will pay to u wat u av payed to dat person? Or who will b d Mumu to pay to u again. Even mad man wnt do dat. So just forget mmm ok.

Ifan fani lapoya.

Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2016
coolestchris:
Another mmm with a new name.
Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by coolestchris(m): 9:19am On Dec 18, 2016
comshots:

Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=coolestchris post=52032968][/quote].

Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by nzeobi(m): 9:25am On Dec 18, 2016
So you have nothing else to write OP.

Please leave MMM and focus on yourself and government.
Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by shams040(m): 9:26am On Dec 18, 2016
nzeobi:
So you have nothing else to write OP.

Please leave MMM and focus on yourself and government.

Na so e pain u reach. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by coolestchris(m): 9:26am On Dec 18, 2016

Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by dafido: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
Let me introduce you to a business scheme called paid rocket.
Paid rocket is a 4x4 matrix pyramid, where a member registers by referral. Yes, somebody must refer you or else you will be matched with a robot, a default referrer.
When you have been referred, you pay the person who referred you $2 (#1000). He confirms it and activates you. You will then refer 4 people. These 4 people are your level 1 downline. They will each pay you 1k, making 4k all together.

Then, you upgrade to lvl 2 by paying the person above your referrer #2,500. After that, your lv2 downline will also upgrade by paying you #2,500 each, making 16 x #2,500 = #40,000. Isn't that fair?

You also upgrade to lv3 the same way, pay the assigned person #5,000 and your level 3 downlines consisting of 64persons (from your 16 person lv2 downline) will pay you #5,000 each, making #320,000.

All this can be done in a week or two if you have a 'die hard' team as mine. We also have a group chat where we are all connected and accounted for. No time to waste time. We tell each other when the money comes in and we confirm it. You have your money in no time.

You have nothing to lose. With just #1,000, you can end all your struggles and be financially free. Don't be left behind.

Drop your number to join the whatsapp group or the team, or you if you have questions.

You can also have mine 0-7-0-5-9-5-5-2-9-1-3
Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by dafido: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
Tandullceblog:

Yesso! I dey tell people. The best way to cash out of this ultimate cycler is to join an ever expanding team. Come in cash out in no time. And if you want, come back again under anoda tree and cash out in less than no time. Lucky for you, my team has been doing this even b4 it started trending. We also have our whatsapp group chat to keep you posted on who pays you and how soon.

Contact me on whatsapp to join the active team. You wont regret it
0-7-0-5-9-5-5-2-9-1-3
Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by dafido: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
comshots:

please o! Stop sreading wrong information.
Ultimate Cycler neva crashed. The site was taken down to increase the bandwifth because the site could not accomodate the the high influx in nigerians. The site was brought back for existing members so that they wont panic. People still got paid. My active team still got paid. The site is back bigger and better. MMM mite not have crashed but ultimate never crashed. People dey make deir money for here

Please do your research b4 coming to spread wrong information.
Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
dafido:

Yesso! I dey tell people. The best way to cash out of this ultimate cycler is to join an ever expanding team. Come in cash out in no time. And if you want, come back again under anoda tree and cash out in less than no time. Lucky for you, my team has been doing this even b4 it started trending. We also have our whatsapp group chat to keep you posted on who pays you and how soon.

Contact me on whatsapp to join the active team. You wont regret it
0-7-0-5-9-5-5-2-9-1-3

Ok
Re: Why Mmm Can Never Come Back by shams040(m): 11:51am On Dec 20, 2016
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Dating Etiquettes For 21st Century Guys / 13 Funny Reasons Why She Gets Angry - Can You Relate? / Lol, This Yoloba Guy Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.