Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? (13966 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by ngusha(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2009
abeg i watch the show properly and i must confess that Nkenna is a big disgrace not only to nigeria but her family and the nigeria n woman. eiish even kaone that bodly accepted that is from the village is far better off than her. its very embarrasing and pathetic. the people that chose her sef no try at all and to all those producers in nollywood please if you want your movie not to sell just cast nkenna as the lead role and see what happens.
CELEBRITY MY FOOT RUBBISH!!!
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by donjon: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2009
a girl that farts in the toilet & flushes, she is fake abeg.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by ShadyDeal(m): 9:19am On Nov 17, 2009
With the crushing weight of public opinions against her, Nkenna can never make it as a celebrity in Nigeria. In addition to being ugly, she has bad manners and cannot take an innocent joke. Am surprised Chidichris fell for her. remember Bayo and Ofuneka of the previous editions were not this bad. But where are they today? Not to talk of "Nneka the ugly serpent"
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by FFA: 10:09am On Nov 17, 2009
I SWEAR BY MY MOTHERS GRAVE" lol
"HMM IF I"M LYING LET MY FATHER DIE BEFORE I GET BACK"
yes she said these and more, (POSTED EARLIER)

SHE ACTUALLY SAID THIS WHEN EMMA CONFRONTED HER THOU THEY TOOK SOME ALCOHOL B4 D DISCUSSION.I WAS SHOCKED ALL BECAUSE OF MONEY, SHE TALKED NEGATIVELY ABOUT HER SECONDARY SCHOOL ( GIRLS ONLY IN OWERRI OR SO THAT LESBIANISM WAS THE ORDER OF THE DAY SOME WEEKS BACK.I THINK SHE IS TOO LOUSY AS A LADY.I HOPE SHE WILL READ ALL THESE COMMENTS WHEN SHE RETURNS, AND CHANGE.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by pixiraver(m): 11:15am On Nov 17, 2009
Are you guys seriously complaining about Nkenna? Kevin irritates the hell out of me, you should watch him during his diary sessions, he is so irritating that i stopped watching his diary sessions. On Nkenna, i do agree she has a loud mouth but most of what she says is true, there is cultism in Nigeria and exam malpractice.

I would call Nkenna a typical Nigerian gal who was brought up in the East, she has that typical igbo accent and shows she is a typical igbo girl not that igbo girls are all loud. I don't mind watching her but i just hate it when she starts talking non stop.

Kevin on the other hand acts for the camera and he thinks he can wrap, all he raps is jargons, although he is a determined lad but he is so irritating. While you guys are busy exonerating Kevin, he actually put up a fellow Nigerian (Nkenna) for eviction, he is such a typical Nigerian backstabber LOL

Between, i am igbo cool
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by sandie391: 11:34am On Nov 17, 2009
[color=#006600][/color]true
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by ShadyDeal(m): 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2009
@Pixiraver

Of all the things you said in defence of Nkenna, the most reprehensible is that kevin put her up for eviction. If i had my way, i will literally walk into that BB house and drag nkenna out by the ear. Kelvin was trying to protect the image of Nigeria by nominating Nkenna. Her misadventured needed to be cut short "any which way" and if it will take Kevin to do that, then great. Maybe you needed to watch the video of what nkenna did and said to Kevin just because kevin poked her a harmless joke. Then you may overstand, like they say in Jamaica
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by asha80(m): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2009
She probably grew up in a village.i doubt if she grew up in the towns in the east.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by echobee(f): 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2009
Nkenna,role model,for where. not mine maybe other Nigeria ladies role model. but for me.NO
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by TMaster: 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2009
Nkenna is not Nigeria, she is from Biafra, that i know for sure grin grin grin
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by imomoh24(m): 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2009
I don't think where she grew up had anything to do with it.
She is simply not, can't still seem to find the words. I don't want to blame her upbringing, cos it might be surprise us to find out that her sister is much better behaved.

I think what is wrong with her is inherent. Where she grew up doesn't matter. I know a lot of people that grew up in hamlets but are very refined and carry themselves with more dignity.

Worst part is, she is even running herself down, with her own mouth. I think some should help her put a lid on it.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by Bujuw: 2:00pm On Nov 17, 2009
Nkenna is messing up big time but i would love to see her in the end, sometimes things ought to be despite her character.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by riversman: 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2009
She is definitely a role model, lol, after all, all naija gals sabi lie pass devil, lol grin
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by jiniux(m): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2009
TMaster:

LWKMD, Na wa ooo! grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by riversman: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2009
NKENNA IS A BEAUTIFUL GAL and i luv her, dont mind all this jealous lekpa/self hating orobo babes, NKENNA IS THE NEW NOLLYWOOD SEX GODDESS, move outta the way OmoT and Genny, grin
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by imomoh24(m): 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2009
@riversman, from which planet are you?
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by chidichris(m): 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2009
She is definitely a role model, lol, after all, all naija gals sabi lie pass devil, lol

@riversman,
how did u notice that? even all the women in this forum have the annointing to lie.
if someone asks all of us now, what is the crime of nkenna, what will each an everyone of us say? on the other hand, who among us is not as guilty as nkenna or even more deadly than she is?
the truth of the matter is that she is a nigerian and whatsoever crimes she has committed, all of us are guilty of all.
we have phd in discussing the negative aspects of our people. they are 3 in the house and i believe the other 2 are not representing us badly but is there any one of us here ready to write good things about them and if anyone starts a topic on kevin or geradine, it will never gain such a popularity.
the devils in us (nigerians) are very active like obasanjo while the angels in us are as slow as yar adua. we like to bring ppl down and we can never be supportive to anyone.
most of us are afraid of nkenna becoming a star but in our wickedness and madness we make her star and moon and the same time.
if u don't believe she is a star, why leaving all u have to do and sit in front or behind ur computer discussing a girl that does not even have the slightest idea of your person or existance.
those who left the house at the early stage are still enjoying the star images in their countries and u want to go mad in ur arguement disputing the star and moon stance of nkenna is is still in the house and will remain there at least till next week if not more.
nairaland is full of prophets and prophetesses of doom and to prove that to u, go to every forum and u will see that the most popular topics here are designed to destroy rather than to promote ppl.
no wonder kevin norminated nkenna among others sometime ago. why are we enemies to ourselves? no wonder we have refused to grow.
evil men and women, when are we going to start living like brothers and sisters? when are we going to start being proud of ourselves. till then, the wicked rulers we have will continue in their wickedness while the country and her people continue in their backwardness.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by jidobaba(m): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2009
shocked grin^^^ we nigerians will never go Mad in Jesus' name
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by riversman: 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2009
I AM FROM THAT WIERD PLANET CALLED EARTH, shocked
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by echobee(f): 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2009
Nkenna is messing up big time but i would love to see her in the end, sometimes things ought to be despite her character.

GOD will never let that chopping monster to get to the end. orelse, big brother will run into debts
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by Elgaxton(m): 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2009
That Babe Nkenna aint tryin at all.

She doesn't represent a nigeria lady

She doesn't rep a christian

she aint trying abeg
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2009
Did anyone see Nkenna get piss assed drunk last night and perform press-upsThen went upstairs to puke! I hated the sight of Nkenna once upon a time but now,she is quite funny.Like a harmless,drunken madman(or woman).Biggie no try for picking her but hey,its done.
P.S, she sang!Just take a minute to imagine a drunk Nkenna singing, Simon Cowell would have been proud
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by tohloo: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2009
where to begin with nkenna's many atrocities?

is it her horribly thick igbo accent ,,

her inconsistency in the stories she tells to other house mates

the way she tries to manipulate other guilible housemates or

her never having any good stories to tell about nigeria and pls the one about it being a taboo to kiss a girl in

nigeria shocked what the #### is that about seriously speaking that girl is everything but a model nigerian

woman!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i think she is a very good strategist though
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by Obeledu: 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2009
Hate or like her, that girl has strong character needed to succeed in this world. Most of you have quoted some of her statements on BBH, but how many of you recollected what other housemate said and I will say that’s what is called entertainment.

Nkenna understand well what is going on in that house and does not allow other house mate to intimidate her. Big brother house is not a place to look for role model because all the housemate has their individual game plan different from their real life character.

On celebrity, if you know the number of pages that has been devoted to Nkenna on internet then you will know that she is real a celebrity.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by slimes(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2009
All Peoples in Nigeria don't have the same character but common sense which is not common speaks for you. Nnenna lacks common sense.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by matiltomd(f): 12:46am On Nov 18, 2009
TMaster:

It's obvious you're missing civil war-don't worry,keep brewing another one, grin grin grin i pity u, grin grin
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by dROC1: 7:53am On Nov 18, 2009
I'm not an Nkenna fan at all, in fact i was appalled by her laying on the kitchen bare floor and stripping herself naked while begging Mzamo and Geraldine. "Do you want me to go naked in front of Africa?" she said and naked she did go(I think she was still a bit tipsy, that night).
For the first time Big Brother had to attempt to cover Nigeria's shame by turning off the lights to conceal her unclothedness.

I've been involved in serious Nkenna bashing on other threads because of her shameful behaviour which she never exhibited while she was in the palace with the girls and even a few weeks with the boys, you would probably had thought she was a cool naija chic, Wrong!

Nkenna's metamorphosis started as soon as Paloma left. A day before that it was rumored that one of the hairdressers told her that she needed to be more visible. At that point she totally switched to her Ibo accent and village girl antics.

Love her or hate sha, I have to say as far as reality shows go. The show wouldn't have been the same without her. She is actually a strong character and someone you watch out for everyday if you want to hear or see anything bizzarre. As much as she constantly shames her family, herself and her country, Shes a strong and controversial character that cannot be Ignored on BBA4.

As far as her celebrity goes; quote me she will be a Nollywood star actress.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by chidichris(m): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2009
Hate or like her, that girl has strong character needed to succeed in this world. Most of you have quoted some of her statements on BBH, but how many of you recollected what other housemate said and I will say that’s what is called entertainment.

Nkenna understand well what is going on in that house and does not allow other house mate to intimidate her. Big brother house is not a place to look for role model because all the housemate has their individual game plan different from their real life character.

On celebrity, if you know the number of pages that has been devoted to Nkenna on internet then you will know that she is real a celebrity.

I'm not an Nkenna fan at all, in fact i was appalled by her laying on the kitchen bare floor and stripping herself naked while begging Mzamo and Geraldine. "Do you want me to go naked in front of Africa?" she said and naked she did go(I think she was still a bit tipsy, that night).
For the first time Big Brother had to attempt to cover Nigeria's shame by turning off the lights to conceal her unclothedness.

I've been involved in serious Nkenna bashing on other threads because of her shameful behaviour which she never exhibited while she was in the palace with the girls and even a few weeks with the boys, you would probably had thought she was a cool naija chic, Wrong!

Nkenna's metamorphosis started as soon as Paloma left. A day before that it was rumored that one of the hairdressers told her that she needed to be more visible. At that point she totally switched to her Ibo accent and village girl antics.

Love her or hate sha, I have to say as far as reality shows go. The show wouldn't have been the same without her. She is actually a strong character and someone you watch out for everyday if you want to hear or see anything bizzarre. As much as she constantly shames her family, herself and her country, Shes a strong and controversial character that cannot be Ignored on BBA4.

As far as her celebrity goes; quote me she will be a Nollywood star actress.

if d-ROC and Obeledu wrote these words in quote above, then i have two on my side.
most of us here do not even know what BBa is all about or can even discuss in details the contents of a reality show. whenone of the sports analysts working with super sports went to BBA to see the housemates and IK asked him who he thinks will win the show, he said Nkenna and when asked why, he said she has strategies.
pls for those dying to avoid nkenna been a star, am sorry she is one already and u contributed in making her one.
her relevance makes it part of all of us here to read her news on daily bases otherwise link me to news of geraldine and kevin or issues discussed about the two.
she is entertaining u and i and everyother interested person our there.
to me, i never saw her getting to this stage but as we can see, her strategies are working well for her and i vote for her 24/7 whenever she is up for eviction.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by dROC1: 10:01am On Nov 18, 2009
@Childchris

Nkenna bashing only makes her popular and unforgettable(unlike Geraldine), Nkenna is already a celebrity. Her strategy is to be controversial and it seems to be working perfectly for her. Even bad publicity is good publicity.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by Kx: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2009
Eddy cooked potatoes last nite to be eaten today,Nkenna was furious and she said and I quote;

"Eddy,why didnt you cook the potatoes tommorrow"

On mosquitoes she said:
''if i see mosquitoes,I will kill it and after killing it,I will insult them"

Am shocked as to why she was sent there to embarras herself.
She lay nude 2nites (but for big brother's light out ) when she was drunk.

I think she is simply an mgbeeke.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by Nezan(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2009
Balderdash
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by o9999: 11:55am On Nov 18, 2009
@tohloo , pls since when did having an "igbo accent" be the qualification for not being a good representative, if we go by accents, then ALL the contestants in the house are no good representatives as they all have one accent or the other,
Talk about accent, what % of nigerians dont

Y does this remind me of Ofunneka's case if ONLY WE NIGERIANS had supported her!!!!!, its only nigerians that bash their own for nothing,

Yea, Nkenna has her issues but PLEASE, for those that cant pin a finger to it, then u have a case of "I WOULD LOVE TO HATE NKENNA" keep it that way,

Yea, u conplain about Nkenna telling us all the crap about her family/ nigeria in public, (which is not good), but what is the difference between what she is doing and what some nigerians are doing now? talking the crap about Nkenna in public, talk about scoulding someone for wetting the rug while you are pouring wter on a rug!!!!!!!!

About her cooking, Who says she is either a good or bad cook? who has eaten her food her to say for sure how it tastes,
u complain about her inability to eat spaghetti welll, wander what U wld do if given starch to eat?

Yes i agree we shld all try to paint a better image of our country, but it starts from HERE!, WITH EACH AND EVERYONE OF US!!!
The way this particular topic has gone, is EXACTLY THE WAY NKENNA IS TALKING ON T.V ABOUT NIGERIA, the good, the bad and the ugly,

How do u know Nkenna was not a nairalander and did not learn to talk the way she talks from us grin grin grin grin

So u see, she is a true representation of a TALKATIVE nigerian!!!
unless u guys a looking for a fake Nigeria,
1.  that has ameriacn accent (but doesnt know come in his/her native language),
2. Went to one of those ajebo schools but will not survive when there is no eklectricity takes light for 1 day
3. Can do all the sauses in this world and eat it all but cant make her native dish
4. Says absolutely nothing (then again, we lambast Gerladine for keepinh mute)
5. When he/she manages to talk, says only good things about nigeria, (then we call the person big lair)
6. the list can go on,

We shld try not to say EVERYTHING we know or EVERYTHING in our HEAD, that is Nkenna's big issue,

Then again, is it not for us alll?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Next Movie Star Reality Show / Who Is To Blame For The Piracy Of Half Of A Yellow Sun? / Wildfire - A Short Film Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.