Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? (13964 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by monie(f): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2009
mr chidicris,shey u see how many countries voted for her in the finals,overall she got 200 votes,while kevin got more than 45 thousand,am sure u r the only 1 dat voted for her lol,good thing sells itself,she is and wil always be a disgrace,am hapi africa saw it all,she got the lowest votes ever on big brother history.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by Pappyman: 7:40am On Dec 08, 2009
monie:

mr chidicris,shey u see how many countries voted for her in the finals,overall she got 200 votes,while kevin got more than 45 thousand,am sure u r the only 1 dat voted for her lol,good thing sells itself,she is and wil always be a disgrace,am hapi africa saw it all,she got the lowest votes ever on big brother history.

I have carefully observed that some people in Nairaland are suffering from reasoning Impairment, and that's why I don't bother joining issues with such people.If by now he can't see his mistakes and that of his idol, then just leave Chidichris alone with his ignorance and stupidity.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 08, 2009
chidichris:

@chukz4real,
if u are normal, u will know that 5 out of 25 is never and will never be a bad result.
when will u get out of your slumber? how much did she go home with? do u know the popularity and the possible follow-ups? an ethiopian guy(teddy was the first to be eliminated from the house and till date, he is been celebrated in his country and he is celebrating his fulfillments.
idiots never have a second thought. if nkenna went there with one thought in her mind, then i will have every reason to put her in the same class with you. sometimes u loose and sometimes u win as the most important thing in events like this is participation.
she has made her mark in the world scene and unfortunately, no member of families that are born of greed will go that far. appreciate people for their efforts and then good things will come your way.

grin grin grin this man boy no go kill person o.Did he watch d show atall?

Some people shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by chukz4real(m): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2009
@Chidichriss, U reside in Dubai, and I suppose the remote part of Dubai and far from the reach of everything modern. What makes Nkenna a celebrity? How I wish u have a TV talkless a DSTV decoder, Nkenna was a daft in BBA 4 and outside BBA 4, Didn't not listen to her replies to IK on her eviction night?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Next Movie Star Reality Show / Who Is To Blame For The Piracy Of Half Of A Yellow Sun? / Wildfire - A Short Film Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.