Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? (13967 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by ayusman16(m): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2009
@chididiot, guess u ar one of d few dumb nigerians who cannot smell evil because of tribal affiliation. As far as am concerned gerry is far beta than dat loudmouthed liar. Wonder ow she ws chosen? chidimumu, i can vote 4 anybdy i want and my votes can make a difference. so go jump into a well. nkenna can neva win d dough.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by efobee: 12:05am On Nov 23, 2009
immomoh,,,,,,i sincerely don't blame her for coming out to represent nigeria.it is the idiots that who chose her that i blame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!word,
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by efobee: 12:08am On Nov 23, 2009
another thing,i have stopped watching big brother since she makes me feel like breaking my tv screen, its not worth watching that fool on t.v, i would appreciate and welcome anyone that would get me to her personally or via email so i can give her a piece of my mind, she's just a fool that knows she is,,but acts like she doesnt know, word!!!
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by soloqy: 12:46am On Nov 23, 2009
TMaster:

Nkenna is not Nigeria, she is from Biafra, that i know for sure grin grin grin

And you had to go get another ID to post this?

Such a coward. grin
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by soloqy: 12:53am On Nov 23, 2009
@chidichris

Do you actually watch that show?
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by chidichris(m): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2009
by their fruits, u shall know them.
how else would u know a never do well? whenever a human being turns turns into a fault finding machine, u have no other name for him/her than SADDIST.
for those who want to meet nkenna in person, it is very simple. just go to the airport and wait till her arrieval is announced at the MM AIRPORT though that depends on other ppl who will be waiting for her at the airport too.
she has made and is still making her marks at the international scene while most idiots here will not be heard of even in their village.
have u ever taken a break to think this, if nkenna happens to be a man, she will be made a chief in her place for bringing the name of her community.
nigeria and africa now know nkenna, who knows about u?
like i said, the NEVER DO WELLS are on rampage.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by honeric01(m): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2009
That girl is really a Nigerian nightmare and she shall surely reap the fruits of her labor.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by ayusman16(m): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2009
@chidichris, am sorry but i thnk u r a classic fool just nkenna ur family member. it is obvious stupidity runs in ur blood. u r a waste of time,
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by OpsE1: 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2009
People dey
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by chidichris(m): 11:48am On Nov 24, 2009
@chidichris, am sorry but i thnk u r a classic fool just nkenna your family member. it is obvious stupidity runs in your blood. u r a waste of time,

@ayusman16,
i could not help but started laughing as soon as i read ur post above. is not ur problem rather is it internet.
if not for internet, what will i be doing with an area boy? there is the possibility that u and most of the contributors here barely have access to dstv and bigbrother africa.
u are just a product of lagos beans and bread hence it is difficult to handle ur case.
if most idiots rioting here really watch the programme, why did u not do anything to save geraldine who is a better representative? kevin is up for eviction and if time is not taken, kevin will go leaving nigeria with only nkenna who is not a good rep like u said.
pls idiots in the house, vote kevin as he is the next on line.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by ayusman16(m): 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2009
can't u c dat nkenna is still in d house cos she is no threat in d finals. if kevin is evicted, i will vote 4 anoda person than waste my votes on dat disgrace. anyway, i have lost hope in trying 2 revive u 4rm dumbness state. Goodluck as u continue 2 roam in dis first class stupidity. ow much do u thnk owning a dstv nw cost? mumu.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by FFA: 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2009
@ayusman16, silence is golden, just chill out, kelvininnnnnnnnnnnn all d way ,
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by chukz4real(m): 9:47am On Nov 25, 2009
I think the organisers of this show chose the Nigerian represntatives deliberately so that the winner will not come from Nigeria. I'll bet my D**k that Nkenna was chosen knowing fully well that she is daft, uncouth, dumb and can never ever emerge winner. Why, with the kind of trash that come out of her mouth? Who is that person that will talk the way she does about her country? Her statement of being a star is just a stupid joke. Can such a one as Nkenna make any reasonable contribution to anything? Hell no. I'm sure her family will be ashamed of her. She can never be an ambasador of Nigeria. The sooner she leaves the better before we lose our sanity.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by chukz4real(m): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2009
@chidichris- you must be very stupid and daft like nkenna to always defend her. No village will recognize her. Infact she will be banished from bringing shame and ignominy what with the kind of thoughtlessness she spins? If i get to meet her even in my dream i'll wring her neck. f*****g b***H. Shame on you?
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by ayusman16(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2009
@Chuz4real

Don't be suprised to many Chidichris who will sing her praises,
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by phemlabush: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2009
Chucks4real-Do need to insult anyone for his/her opinion?BBA is a realityTV show meant for viewer's entertainment and the housemates can deploy any strategy that will enable them win the cash prize.Very bad that Nneka runs Nigeria down by exposing all the bad things about us but that that is her strategy and i must say it is working for her.TV is all about content and Nnkena is really giving BBA thatcontent and that is why you and i watch BBA.Imagine the house with 4 mute Geraldine(s)?BBA will loose its viewers!!If you like it or not,BBA will do something(cheat) to make sure Nnkenna stay till the end cust she gives the content.If you have anything against her,wait till she gets back to the country and tell her.For me,i believe she is playing the game smartly though at the expense of Nigeria's image.She is another IBB.She may win the money and we will soon forget all the damage she did to our image.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by ayusman16(m): 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2009
i dont think she has any game plan. Being lousy is just embeded in her. You need to watch the programme to realise that my guy!
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by efobee: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2009
sology,,,,i sincerely did'nt get your message.But if you were trying to flush my views on that sorry ass b**h Nknenna,then i got so much mouth 4 u.if not,then we're both in d game dude, common every1, we all r sayin we want 2 try n build naija n then we have som crazy lickers sayin she's doin us rite on BBA, f***n dumb asses, shocked
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by Engine234: 1:19am On Nov 26, 2009
kai! see how funny this life is. While Nkenna is busy eating free food and enjoying awoof on every side, and still keeping her money pot, people are here exchanging words like blows for free too! She is making her own living there o,  cool
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by urgvins: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2009
nkenna plz spear us,plz remove monkeys hand from the soup b4 i turns to human hand ooooo,control ur mouth ,lesbian? abi na lock u lock am,God help us oooo

Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by kittykat1(f): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2009
Only from reading this post alone, I can conclude that the BBA crew has succeeded in what they want. Money for offering Entertainment! Nkenna may not be the model of a Civilized Nigerian Woman in people's opinion but she is providing entertainment the show needs.

I laffed so much while reading the posts describing her uncouthness in this thread. Her annoying habits gives people what to talk and argue about and thats exactly what the promoters need.

I believe BBA will keep her for a while because she is helping keep the rating high even though she is giving a bad image of our country.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by chidichris(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2009
I believe BBA will keep her for a while because she is helping keep the rating high even though she is giving a bad image of our country.

@kitty kat,
have we all now agreed that those who say the truth about our country are the ones destroying our image? in this sense, those who steal our funds and destroy our systems are now those promoting our image?
wonders will never end.
my worries is that those calling for nkenna's head could not do anything to save geraldine and there is the possibility that all these guys are not even voting.
some imbeciles here are just wondering how their fellow nigerian will all of a sudden become the owner of us$200k.
we have a very terrible life style.
we are born pretenders.
the earlier we begin to tell the whole world our real situations and stop hiding our situations, the better it will get.
how many nigerians will come out to tell the whole world that nepa or phn gives and take light as it pleases them without anyone asking why until that under 17 world cup show.
we are a useless country with useless leaders and the sooner the whole world know about this the better for us.
nigerians have the right to say their minds on situations in the country as long as they are saying the truth.
i have asked before and am asking again, let somebody point out to any lies of nkenna against nigeria.
if all she said about nigeria are truths, then let us find a way to change.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by kittykat1(f): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2009
@ chidichris; Pls I am not to be pulled into what ever fight is going on on this thread. You have been speaking the truth so far but your manner of approach is totally wrong. You are just attacking ppl 4 no reason. Is it because some ppl have been insulting you all along? I am not that kind of person. I just want to air my views peacefully. Why would you attack me for saying that Nkenna is not giving a good image of Nigeria? Even though she is being blunt abt our crimes ( which I have nothing against), she has some not too acceptable quirks. That said please try and be a bit more cultured in your approach to ppls postings.

I don't have a problem if she says this country is the worst in the whole world. I don't condemn her. The country is bad and we have many criminals. If someone wants to run the country down, thats their business since its big enough to contain us all. Whats my own? I will always do my bit by adding positive value where ever I am. I can't control everyone. Moreover we are all allowed to express ourselves

Please and please don't pull me into the circle of personality attacks that is going on this thread. As much as I enjoy the posts and they make me laff, I no dey look for pesin trouble and make pesin no look for my own.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by chidichris(m): 9:01am On Nov 27, 2009
@kitty kat,
i have gone through my last post once again and i was unable to see in any of the lines where i attacked u but addressing my post to u does not mean attacking u.
i was there to clarify some issues raised by ur last post.
well, i see attack as part of this forum and am not afraid to be attacked as long as it is verbal attack.
i just don't get involved in every topic but whenever i do, i do my best to discuss the topic to the last point.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by edlovejone: 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2009
@ Chidicris

i am yet to hear one of us say she lied against nigeria.
cultism and cheating is the order of the day in our universities that have brought millions of mediocres into the society today.
to me, nkenna is above an average nigerian gal.
we are mad and useless. nothing is working here and we hate truth like death.
the lights in the stadium went off the other day while an international match(a world cup) tournament was going on and i am here to announce to u that a nigerian was telling us that the people just off the lights to let people see the fireworks and he was really serious about his position.
hopw long are we going to hide our sins and shortcomings? if any of us says the truth, we will call for his or her head.
i am not here to praise her actions rather am here to announce to us that we as a pupil are a continental disgrace and there is nothing any of us is doing abt that.
if any of us have a sister that will represent us better, let that one prepare her from now till next yr and we will be here to support her.

guy u r not smart, dont support rubbish
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by chidichris(m): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2009
guy u r not smart, dont support rubbish

@edlovejone,
smart guys like u end up in the village or ghettos where u display wisdom without boundaries.
in your smartness, what have u achieved in ur life? the girl in question is in the final stage of the game and could end up making us$200k tomorrow yet wise people of ur class will end up dying wretched.
fools find it difficult to differentiate between greed and ignorance.
the girl is playing the game of us$200k, have u asked urself what u are upto in life.
soon, if ur parents were opportuned to buy a black and white tv set for u, nkenna will always be the face to block ur tv set because she is already a star. in ur wisdom and smartness, u have choosen to die a nobody.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by ayusman16(m): 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2009
chidichris:

@edlovejone,
smart guys like u end up in the village or ghettos where u display wisdom without boundaries.
in your smartness, what have u achieved in your life? the girl in question is in the final stage of the game and could end up making us$200k tomorrow yet wise people of your class will end up dying wretched.
fools find it difficult to differentiate between greed and ignorance.
the girl is playing the game of us$200k, have u asked urself what u are upto in life.
soon, if your parents were opportuned to buy a black and white tv set for u, nkenna will always be the face to block your tv set because she is already a star. in your wisdom and smartness, u have choosen to die a nobody.

you are so dumb. Go thru ur post and tell me if it makes sense. Do u think because u interact with people via the internet, You now become equals? There are people that can feed your family on this forum.

If you think Nkenna is ur hero then good luck in ur stupidity.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by FFA: 11:32am On Dec 07, 2009
and the winner is kevinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, swagga pass swagga
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by chukz4real(m): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2009
@NL, for Nkenna not to win a single country shows that she' indeed a true sister of Chidichris, How I wish Chidichris watched her eviction talk with IK,

http://www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother/Video/BrowseVideo.aspx?ChannelId=39&vid=22141

Why not click and watch the concluding part of her stupidity, When a fool laughs people only looks and hisses,
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by FFA: 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2009
@CHUCKS4REAL, HUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN FOOD 4 THOUGHT
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by chidichris(m): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2009
@NL, for Nkenna not to win a single country shows that she' indeed a true sister of Chidichris, How I wish Chidichris watched her eviction talk with IK,

http://www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother/Video/BrowseVideo.aspx?ChannelId=39&vid=22141

Why not click and watch the concluding part of her stupidity, When a fool laughs people only looks and hisses,

@chukz4real,
if u are normal, u will know that 5 out of 25 is never and will never be a bad result.
when will u get out of your slumber? how much did she go home with? do u know the popularity and the possible follow-ups? an ethiopian guy(teddy was the first to be eliminated from the house and till date, he is been celebrated in his country and he is celebrating his fulfillments.
idiots never have a second thought. if nkenna went there with one thought in her mind, then i will have every reason to put her in the same class with you. sometimes u loose and sometimes u win as the most important thing in events like this is participation.
she has made her mark in the world scene and unfortunately, no member of families that are born of greed will go that far. appreciate people for their efforts and then good things will come ur way.
Re: Nkenna (big Brother Africa), A Model Of A Nigerian Woman? by ayusman16(m): 7:42pm On Dec 07, 2009
I wont be suprised if this mumu didnt even watch the show. Maybe because he just heard that she is Igbo and is jumping to support her. If u truly watched then u wont have been making senseless posts in her support. On the other hand, i wont be shocked. Few people have similar traits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Next Movie Star Reality Show / Who Is To Blame For The Piracy Of Half Of A Yellow Sun? / Wildfire - A Short Film Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.