Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? (5178 Views)

I'm Jealous And I Don't Find Myself Special To My Boyfriend Anymore. / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady / My Girlfriend Is Too Jealous And Doesnt Trust Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by olawealth1000(m): 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
When he acts like a weaklen you'll be the one to hurt his feeling with different mindgames, now he shows you the opposite you're still here complaining... I aint supporting him though cos I respect my gf alot.

Just that y'all ladies are so Complicated!
Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
He is actually cheating on the other girl... What I simply .ran is that you are the side chick... The earlier you realise this the better for you....
Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by darlingtito(f): 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tho you don't have to comment and do all that stress,really you don't need it.but from what u said he told u to del ur comment and then said u are his frnd..he shud atleast giv u sm respect prolly u the side chick and u dnt know
classicB:
There is this certain girl that is having a huge crush on my boyfriend of almost 5years, he himself is not helping matters cos both of them are close friends. I will like to explain to details. She isn't the only one actually, there is this other one Or two That post his picture on fb and instagram claiming him to be their boyfriend. I have talked Taya, threatened to break up but to no avail.
Around August, this girl posted the picture he snapped with him on instagram and wrote something like "he is the love of my life, don't hate cos u can't get.. .bla bla bla angry I was angry, I had to comment on that picture and tag the other girls claiming him to be their bf, I also tagged him too but he was quick to see the comment bfr any of them, he messaged me and begged me to delete the comment. I did, he had a chat with this girl only for her to start sending messages to me tru fb, she said she is his girlfriend and he told her am just a bestie, she sent me a screenshot which my bf denied saying she must have edited everything to make it real to me. My bf didn't cut his friendship with this girl o! Her birthday was last month and my bf still went there and they took several pictures together which she posted on fb, I guess she's doing this so that I can see it? I was angry, I showed him the picture again and he begged me not to break up that he will explain things to me.
Did I forget to say he posted the picture they both snapped together on facebook to Celebrate his birthday last year, I asked him about it and he said the picture is his only recent picture. He invited this girl to his sister's wedding and she was all over him while I was just sitted there with a friend that followed me, what will an introvert like me do? sad
I don't see myself ever rubbing another guy in his face, Even is he claims he isn't cheating, can't he manage his relationship well? What will it cost him to cut his friendship with this girl, maybe she is more important than me, or he is simply keeping me for being a faithful girl he can't afford to loose? I don't want to bring up any talk about the girl anymore, cos no matter how I rant it won't change anything.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by GentlemanUnltd: 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Good guy like who? heheheehhe
Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by Fidelismaria: 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin

unserious sidechick tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by falconey(m): 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Good guy like who? heheheehhe

king haba no spoil my market now
Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by GentlemanUnltd: 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
No na, I they help you they market your market na.
We get yarn, whatsapp?

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by falconey(m): 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

We get yarn, whatsapp?

sure
Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by falconey(m): 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

We get yarn, whatsapp?
Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by keenn: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
I will make this one short.

And this advice goes not just to you,but to others too like you,who are either not mature enough to know the definition of what a 'Girlfriend' is,or simply waging an unwinnable fight.

He is your Boyfriend and not your husband. Nigerian girls,for some strange reasons can't seem to differentiate between the two.

You have no rights over him,and or who he chooses to put on fb or any of his social media platform. You too can go ahead and reciprocate By adding a guys picture on yours.

You can't force your boyfriend not to be friends with other females,because he is dating you. And from your post,I think you are the type that monitors everything about him.

Quit that habit,and get serious with other things in your life. If I was your boyfriend,I would have ended this relationship a long time ago,as an unsecure girlfriend will eventually become an unsecure wife with plenty of troubles.

If you are not his wife,stop acting like one.

I am tempted to think i was the one who wrote that write-up. I agree with u in all ramifications

I still don't understand the concept of " he/she cheated on me" when it comes to dating(as used here would imply boyfriend and girlfriend)

how does having sex with another while dating result to cheating, who created this unwritten code?

if it is cheating, are we right to say they are married, if no y?

what is then the clear cut difference between dating and marriage?

I felt so infuriated by the OP story, she is either too young, inexperience, the dudes nacks her well or she has a material gain from the said guy. why on earth will u monitor a persons(boy friend) way-about ... even messaging is supposed gf to ascertain the truth, that's so ridiculous and unbecoming. i will try at all cost to cut all ties with a girl like you regardless any feelings I av...gosh!!!!

if u feel someone is making u unhappy, holy-cow! climb oshodi bridge and look below, u will see thousands of people, this shows how insignificant u and him are, anyone is replaceable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
keenn:

I am tempted to think i was the one who wrote that write-up. I agree with u in all ramifications

I still don't understand the concept of " he/she cheated on me" when it comes to dating(as used here would imply boyfriend and girlfriend)

how does having sex with another while dating result to cheating, who created this unwritten code?

if it is cheating, are we right to say they are married, if no y?

what is then the clear cut difference between dating and marriage?

I felt so infuriated by the OP story, she is either too young, inexperience, the dudes nacks her well or she has a material gain from the said guy. why on earth will u monitor a persons(boy friend) way-about ... even messaging is supposed gf to ascertain the truth, that's so ridiculous and unbecoming. i will try at all cost to cut all ties with a girl like you regardless any feelings I av...gosh!!!!

if u feel someone is making u unhappy, holy-cow! climb oshodi bridge and look below, u will see thousands of people, this shows how insignificant u and him are, anyone is replaceable
So u mean in a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship, u mean either of the party is free to cheat since they aren't married anyway To you, cheating and this kinda thing becomes an issue only know marriage. Cool.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by GentlemanUnltd: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
falconey:

***** when you get it let me know.
Done bro!
Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by DrayZee: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
olawealth1000:
When he acts like a weaklen you'll be the one to hurt his feeling with different mindgames, now he shows you the opposite you're still here complaining... I aint supporting him though cos I respect my gf alot.

Just that y'all ladies are so Complicated!
Kai...Na so we see am o.....No offense OP. I understand you (a bit). Why you haven't left that dude is what puzzles me

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
classicB:

Oh, you're simply not different from him. Do u feel he is right to continue to rub another girl in my face when he cannot take such. Can you honestly walk down the isle with such a girl? I am not asking him not to have female friends, I don't just like the way he is particular about this one. Something is fishy between them.
Why are u so dull? You are the side Chick!!! Leave the lovers alone and walk away

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
worworgirl:
Why are u so dull? You are the side Chick!!! Leave the lovers alone and walk away
Thank you. Side chick for almost 5years now grin is it totally my fault that I am jealous. All is well
Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
classicB:

Thank you. Side chick for almost 5years now grin is it totally my fault that I am jealous. All is well
Na there u go dey until u just enter facebook one day to see wedding pictures scatter everywhere undecided

4 Likes

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by keenn: 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
classicB:

So u mean in a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship, u mean either of the party is free to cheat since they aren't married anyway To you, cheating and this kinda thing becomes an issue only know marriage. Cool.

for better understanding I think we should define our terms.

who is a boyfriend/girlfriend?
according to oxford dictionary: "A person's regular male/female companion with whom they have a romantic or sexual relationship"

marriage? according to wikipedia:
"Marriage, also called matrimony or wedlock, is a socially or ritually recognized union between spouses that establishes RIGHTS and OBLIGATION between them, between them and their children, and between them and their in-law"

note the word capitalised.

I believe the definition as spoken for itself and would wipe out this argument from court.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by sashishalom(f): 2:52am On Dec 19, 2016
Helo bae,

I know your in the wrong relationship..he keeps giving excuses and believe me its not about managing his relationship... your like his back up plan...

Yea yea ur the good girl and believe me this is how you'll be treated cause he knows how gullible we good faithful girls are...and a big No if your thinking if being good and faithful wont pay off.. it will.sweedie so dont go thinking being bad pays better..

You need to act quickly tell him you give up on him stating the fact how good you know you are...be confident... i wont say"you deserve better"...you might meet the worst but knowing how to confidently walk away knowing your worth makes the best deserve you...

Now i expect you to walk away from that relationship...i wont talk about the emotional wound you would sustain ...i'll expect you to deal with that...

But if you choose to remain and continuously receive his excuses like a daily sermon,i do your praying tounge never gets dry...
Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by majorbravo: 3:51am On Dec 19, 2016
Girl you tha side chick. The other girl is the main chick that's why he asked you to take down your comment and not her taking down the post, that's also why he has her picture on his birthday and not yours, that's as well the reason he was having a nice time with her at his sister's wedding.

If that girl meant nothing to him as you say he told you, she wouldn't tell you otherwise while still remaining that close to him. We guys are very sensitive when another girl tries to ruin our relationships(especially one that we don't wanna lose), your guy ought to have warned his friend to stop ruining his relationship by telling you she's dating him, instead he went further to elevate her in front of his family at the wedding ceremony, which of course proves you're the side chick or you used to be the main chick but he's dumped you for her even tho you don't know it yet cos he doesn't have the balls to tell you, just waiting for you to take the door on your own.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by Laolu97(m): 4:35am On Dec 19, 2016
Wel!To me,dis guy doesnt respect ur feelings,he cares less abt u incase u dont know.Both of u might ave started wel in d past which is y u ar trying to reconsider buh d fact is dat he stil feels he needs u .He is nuh sure of wat he wants,he wants to flirt with oda gals nd ave u at d same time.U said u ave talked to im several times,he wud ave changed if he could.Dont waste ur precious time blivin he wil come arnd,u nid sum1 who appreciates ur worth nd dont 2nd guess ur value because of a guy dah dosnt appreciate u.Patiently wait for d arrival of a real man dah wil giv u all d love nd attention u ave been long overdue.
Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by nwamehn: 7:18am On Dec 19, 2016
classicB:

M surprised by this. A responsible boyfriend becomes a husband and vise versa. How will I ever marry someone that sees nothing wrong in doing to me what he cannot take. What will he do if we marry? When two people are in a serious relationship, I expect both of them to act religiously towards getting married.

U even get time to bring the issue here and even be entertaining certain posts. Nne, let me tell u something, u have no boyfriend at present, any person that tells u otherwise is deceiving u. If what u wrote up there is entirely true, then u ar as simple as the side-chic to that guy. Dump him now before it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by dingbang(m): 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
HungerBAD:

And this advice goes not just to you,but to others too like you,who are either not mature enough to know the definition of what a 'Girlfriend' is,or simply waging an unwinnable fight.

He is your Boyfriend and not your husband. Nigerian girls,for some strange reasons can't seem to differentiate between the two.

You have no rights over him,and or who he chooses to put on fb or any of his social media platform. You too can go ahead and reciprocate By adding a guys picture on yours.

You can't force your boyfriend not to be friends with other females,because he is dating you. And from your post,I think you are the type that monitors everything about him.

Quit that habit,and get serious with other things in your life. If I was your boyfriend,I would have ended this relationship a long time ago,as an unsecure girlfriend will eventually become an unsecure wife with plenty of troubles.

Gbam! Gbammer!! Gbammest!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by dingbang(m): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
MathsChic:

That wasn't exactly short.
trust me, it was so short... He went straight to the point
Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by dingbang(m): 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
classicB:

M surprised by this. A responsible boyfriend becomes a husband and vise versa. How will I ever marry someone that sees nothing wrong in doing to me what he cannot take. What will he do if we marry? When two people are in a serious relationship, I expect both of them to act religiously towards getting married.
not every responsible boyfriend becomes a good husband.... That he was responsible to bola doesnt mean he will be responsible to kate, or tanya...

Dont be deceived. Marriage is a million light years different that pre marital relationships
Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by tosyne2much(m): 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
I'm not a relationship expert but I think you can't find happiness in this kind of a relationship that's bereft of trust and mutual faithfulness

Please look before you leap dear. You can see the signs of danger but you still don't want to avert it

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by Senipapa(m): 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sister all I can say is you are on a long thing, blind love no dey carry anybody reach anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by jabojafa(m): 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2016
this is wot u get when u are nt in a well defined relationship. Every ship has a destination. His real gf is d one he is displaying her pics on fb. U are der for d sex. And if u are havin sex with him u shd stop it becos u r d one loosing n nt him. And dt is why he treating you like trash. Give ursef a brk and wen next u are abt entering any relationship.......plz tell d guy to clearly state whr d relatnshp shd lead to and if it is going d wrong way like dis u can call it quit. Stop givin guys d cookies, its a sin. Abi na sin for him to pist ur pics too? Babe use ur head. Wise up. Stop actin lik a baby. Dt is why i always lik Warri babes, neva a dull moment wit dem. Peace.......

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by jabojafa(m): 7:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
sashishalom:
Helo bae,

I know your in the wrong relationship..he keeps giving excuses and believe me its not about managing his relationship... your like his back up plan...

Yea yea ur the good girl and believe me this is how you'll be treated cause he knows how gullible we good faithful girls are...and a big No if your thinking if being good and faithful wont pay off.. it will.sweedie so dont go thinking being bad pays better..

You need to act quickly tell him you give up on him stating the fact how good you know you are...be confident... i wont say"you deserve better"...you might meet the worst but knowing how to confidently walk away knowing your worth makes the best deserve you...

Now i expect you to walk away from that relationship...i wont talk about the emotional wound you would sustain ...i'll expect you to deal with that...

But if you choose to remain and continuously receive his excuses like a daily sermon,i do your praying tounge never gets dry...
i salute u State Leader.... National Assiocation of Faithful Girls, Abakiliki branch.
Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by LadyJul(f): 9:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
Poor gal... She probably don't want to believe she's d sidechick because she has been dating him for 5yrs....u're Nothing but a side chick my dear... And sorry to say but u're making a fool out of yourself.... The earlier u realized dat d better for you... Just imagine ur so called bf flaunting another gal on Facebook... Inviting and flirting with her on his sis wedding and u were there looking at him lyk mumu... Convincing and comforting yourself with d idea dat u've been with him for 5yrs so u are probably d main chick.... U better break up with him if not he'll continue fooling you because u made urself available to be fooled... Dat guy is completely disrespecting you... And will continue to disrespect you if u don't break up with him.... Y am even wasting my time sef... Am sure after all dis advices here u'll still go back to him.... But a word is enough for the wise... Just be careful and stop being stupid...

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by Nonsreal(m): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
You dated him 4 good 5yrs, my sis 5yrs no b 5month o, i think e has hav enough of u in dat 5yrs and you know man can not liv by bread alone. So my advise 4 u is to dump his asshole
Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by davidif: 1:30am On Jan 10, 2017
sirmelody:
You are just afraid of the truth because it might be true.

Boom! Someone please frame this quote.
Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by davidif: 1:31am On Jan 10, 2017
HungerBAD:

This has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever read.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finding It Hard To Stop Masturbation / Should I Inform My Friend That His Girlfriend Just Had An Abortion For Another? / Guys Only! Could This Lady's 'backside' Be Real? (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.