Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? (5199 Views)

I'm Jealous And I Don't Find Myself Special To My Boyfriend Anymore. / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady / My Girlfriend Is Too Jealous And Doesnt Trust Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by davidif: 1:33am On Jan 10, 2017
classicB:
There is this certain girl that is having a huge crush on my boyfriend of almost 5years, he himself is not helping matters cos both of them are close friends. I will like to explain to details. She isn't the only one actually, there is this other one Or two That post his picture on fb and instagram claiming him to be their boyfriend. I have talked Taya, threatened to break up but to no avail.
Around August, this girl posted the picture he snapped with him on instagram and wrote something like "he is the love of my life, don't hate cos u can't get.. .bla bla bla angry I was angry, I had to comment on that picture and tag the other girls claiming him to be their bf, I also tagged him too but he was quick to see the comment bfr any of them, he messaged me and begged me to delete the comment. I did, he had a chat with this girl only for her to start sending messages to me tru fb, she said she is his girlfriend and he told her am just a bestie, she sent me a screenshot which my bf denied saying she must have edited everything to make it real to me. My bf didn't cut his friendship with this girl o! Her birthday was last month and my bf still went there and they took several pictures together which she posted on fb, I guess she's doing this so that I can see it? I was angry, I showed him the picture again and he begged me not to break up that he will explain things to me.
Did I forget to say he posted the picture they both snapped together on facebook to Celebrate his birthday last year, I asked him about it and he said the picture is his only recent picture. He invited this girl to his sister's wedding and she was all over him while I was just sitted there with a friend that followed me, what will an introvert like me do? sad
I don't see myself ever rubbing another guy in his face, Even is he claims he isn't cheating, can't he manage his relationship well? What will it cost him to cut his friendship with this girl, maybe she is more important than me, or he is simply keeping me for being a faithful girl he can't afford to loose? I don't want to bring up any talk about the girl anymore, cos no matter how I rant it won't change anything.

There is a saying that goes this way, "when someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time."

That's all I am going to say.
Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 10, 2017
Its obvious that your bf loves her but for other reasons he can't date her.
Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by slimthugchimee2(m): 1:43am On Jan 10, 2017
davidif:

Boom! Someone please frame this quote.

is this why you had to bring back a forgotten thread undecided
Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by mecussey(m): 2:47am On Jan 10, 2017
classicB:
There is this certain girl that is having a huge crush on my boyfriend of almost 5years, he himself is not helping matters cos both of them are close friends. I will like to explain to details. She isn't the only one actually, there is this other one Or two That post his picture on fb and instagram claiming him to be their boyfriend. I have talked Taya, threatened to break up but to no avail.
Around August, this girl posted the picture he snapped with him on instagram and wrote something like "he is the love of my life, don't hate cos u can't get.. .bla bla bla angry I was angry, I had to comment on that picture and tag the other girls claiming him to be their bf, I also tagged him too but he was quick to see the comment bfr any of them, he messaged me and begged me to delete the comment. I did, he had a chat with this girl only for her to start sending messages to me tru fb, she said she is his girlfriend and he told her am just a bestie, she sent me a screenshot which my bf denied saying she must have edited everything to make it real to me. My bf didn't cut his friendship with this girl o! Her birthday was last month and my bf still went there and they took several pictures together which she posted on fb, I guess she's doing this so that I can see it? I was angry, I showed him the picture again and he begged me not to break up that he will explain things to me.
Did I forget to say he posted the picture they both snapped together on facebook to Celebrate his birthday last year, I asked him about it and he said the picture is his only recent picture. He invited this girl to his sister's wedding and she was all over him while I was just sitted there with a friend that followed me, what will an introvert like me do? sad
I don't see myself ever rubbing another guy in his face, Even is he claims he isn't cheating, can't he manage his relationship well? What will it cost him to cut his friendship with this girl, maybe she is more important than me, or he is simply keeping me for being a faithful girl he can't afford to loose? I don't want to bring up any talk about the girl anymore, cos no matter how I rant it won't change anything.

I think you been cheap...start distancing urself from the relationship bc, from what I see, it will not work. You look like u are on the receiving end, but the earlier u start making alternative plans the better. First, stop making urself available for sex all the time, 2. Cut facebook claims of been the real bae, u dont have to fight for a man that is not ur husband.
Re: Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? by willanderson: 5:30am On Jan 10, 2017
classicB:

you are in a Situationship...Refuse to settle for less in this new year. He's not worth ur time!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Nigerians React When They See Beatiful Lady (photos) / I Couldn't Have S*x With Girlfriend Because Of This / Audio Inheritance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.