Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

I Couldn't Have S*x With Girlfriend Because Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Couldn't Have S*x With Girlfriend Because Of This (5203 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Couldn't Have S*x With Girlfriend Because Of This by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
She gave me her lifeand her body. All i did was make her life better but i didn't take her body. I thought i was cowardly then but i just realized am soaked in the divine spirit of God

The world is now corrupt to the core. Imagine what i just heard that a naked challenge is commencing.
Its time we all stick strongly to our faith because the world now celebrates stupidity.
I am still a victim of the trials of this world and am begging God for his grace.
Shine your eyes o and be careful in all you do.
I am yet to see any real Godly monikers who are bold to spread God's word without any selfish gains or interests.
Shalom

12 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Have S*x With Girlfriend Because Of This by KingZaddy(m): 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
put your hands together for yourself, you have made it sad
Re: I Couldn't Have S*x With Girlfriend Because Of This by KingZaddy(m): 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
There is absolutely nothing you will say that these people have not heard, sexual desires are not usually easy to content especially when you got the hottest girl in town
Re: I Couldn't Have S*x With Girlfriend Because Of This by scarwiz(m): 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
preach on,seriously pre marital sex isn't worth it at all

4 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Have S*x With Girlfriend Because Of This by flyinnizam(m): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
Blakewilli:
She gave me her lifeand her body. All i did was make her life better but i didn't take her body. I thought i was cowardly then but i just realized am soaked in the divine spirit of God

The world is now corrupt to the core. Imagine what i just heard that a naked challenge is commencing.
Its time we all stick strongly to our faith because the world now celebrates stupidity.
I am still a victim of the trials of this world and am begging God for his grace.
I am yet to see any real Godly monikers who are bold to spread God's word without any selfish gains or interests.
Shalom
on your own ooo

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Have S*x With Girlfriend Because Of This by khiaa(f): 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Blakewilli:

Shalom
You posted that the WORLD is NOW corrupt, can you please name some things that are corrupt now that wasn't corrupt in the days of old?

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Have S*x With Girlfriend Because Of This by silibaba: 1:36am On Apr 05, 2020
Re: I Couldn't Have S*x With Girlfriend Because Of This by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 05, 2020
Blakewilli:

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Have S*x With Girlfriend Because Of This by Iceyjayz: 8:05am On Apr 05, 2020
Blakewilli:

Shalom
You are a real man, just marry her and you can do whatever you like with her body.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Have S*x With Girlfriend Because Of This by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 05, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You are a real man, just marry her and you can do whatever you like with her body.
tnx bro
Re: I Couldn't Have S*x With Girlfriend Because Of This by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 05, 2020
khiaa:

You posted that the WORLD is NOW corrupt, can you please name some things that are corrupt now that wasn't corrupt in the days of old?
The world embraces evil now more than previous years

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Have S*x With Girlfriend Because Of This by bularuz(m): 11:55am On Apr 05, 2020
Blakewilli:
The world embraces evil now more than previous years

Not quite, for one the world have not been destroyed by flood

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Have S*x With Girlfriend Because Of This by Randy100: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Holier than thou. Keep deceiving yourself. Later you will enter your room and be using vaseline and toilet tissue.
Re: I Couldn't Have S*x With Girlfriend Because Of This by Greatzeus(m): 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Blakewilli:

Shalom
Okay you are very holy undecided infact your own version is holy pro plus grin happy now

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Have S*x With Girlfriend Because Of This by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Greatzeus:

Okay you are very holy undecided infact your own version is holy pro plus grin happy now
nah not quite. I want to hear it from christ himself

(1) (Reply)

I'll Rather Marry Submissive Illiterate Than Disrespectful Literate Lady- Lawyer / How Do You Blow A Naija Girls Mind Away? / Some Gals Are Crazy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.