Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Ask A Romancelander A Question. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask A Romancelander A Question. (1570 Views)

I Want To Marry A Romancelander This Year / I Want To Draw A Romancelander. / The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Romancelander A Question. by GentlemanUnltd: 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2016
@mimido2 would you mind a weekend meet when next you come to Edo state?
All expenses will be fully carter for by me.
Re: Ask A Romancelander A Question. by DoroBad(f): 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
natsuDragneel:

You get nokia charger??
ask the next poster
Re: Ask A Romancelander A Question. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
DarkRebel101:

SMH. Get real.
***Rolls Eyes***
Re: Ask A Romancelander A Question. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'm a typical girl...

So, yeah... Romance comes first, then, Sci-fi, thriller and Maybe, maybe action... What kinds do you? smiley

Typical girl? Do you actually subscribe to these kind of stereotypes that put women and men in different categories of interest?

I don't read fiction. I used to, but I stopped, because I see it as a waste of time. I'd rather just watch a movie. It's practically the same. I prefer non-fiction. And by non-fiction, I don't mean stories. I mean books dissecting and examining subjects and topics I find interesting, and these subjects can encompass a myriad of fields.

I find romance to be vapid, tedious, and idealistic. I have never read sci-fi. I would like to, just to be exposed it's esoteric knowledge and wide scope of imagination. Thrillers are nice. They provide a dose of suspense I appreciate.

Do you read non fiction?
Re: Ask A Romancelander A Question. by Softorgasm(m): 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
Fabulocity:
Softorgasm,
Why are you bleaching your skin?
Because i want to be like bobrisky... angry
Re: Ask A Romancelander A Question. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
I'd always suspected you have a thing for him... remember that time I asked you if you knew bobrisky? I could see similarities between both of you.
Softorgasm:
Because i want to be like bobrisky... angry
Re: Ask A Romancelander A Question. by Softorgasm(m): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Fabulocity:
I'd always suspected you have a thing for him... remember that time I asked you if you knew bobrisky? I could see similarities between both of you.
smh for you...
Re: Ask A Romancelander A Question. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
I got it right, abi?
Softorgasm:
smh for you...
Re: Ask A Romancelander A Question. by Softorgasm(m): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
Fabulocity:
I got it right, abi?
why not confirm in my room.. undecided
Re: Ask A Romancelander A Question. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
I'd be chased out by the stench of rotten onions. sad
Softorgasm:
why not confirm in my room.. undecided
Re: Ask A Romancelander A Question. by Softorgasm(m): 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
Fabulocity:
I'd be chased out by the stench of rotten onions. sad
lol see your big mouth
Re: Ask A Romancelander A Question. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
Xensity:

Typical girl? Do you actually subscribe to these kind of stereotypes that put women and men in different categories of interest?
LoL. No, Okay...that Came Out wrong... But No, I don't think Women and men should Live their lives based on dumb, Clichè stereotypes...

I don't read fiction. I used to, but I stopped, because I see it as a waste of time. I'd rather just watch a movie. It's practically the same. I prefer non-fiction. And by non-fiction, I don't mean stories. I mean books dissecting and examining subjects and topics I find interesting, and these subjects can encompass a myriad of fields.
well, No offence intended But those books you mentioned sound eternally banal, Uninteresting and Just boring.. I have a hard time reading physiology textbooks as it is..

... i've met people that find fiction a waste of time.. and akin it to watching fictitious movies.

I think it creates room for Creativity, Elicits Emotions and whatnot...It promotes imagination. Citing what the world Could be. And as we all know, Imagination is the skill of seeing the World as it could be. And with what we face daily, A world Crowded with Corruption, Crimes and whatnot. what could be more important than trying to Create Our world As it could be?

I find romance to be vapid, tedious, and idealistic. I have never read sci-fi. I would like to, just to be exposed it's esoteric knowledge and wide scope of imagination. Thrillers are nice. They provide a dose of suspense I appreciate.

Do you read non fiction?
Nope, Never tried it.
Correct me of I'm wrong, But you strike me as Somewhat uptight and edgy..

forgive me if I'm wrong... it's just eh, You know what? forget it! I take it back! smiley

PS-I'm a sucker for romance. so, that explains my affinity towards Novels of that genre.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Gift You Can Give Your Wife This Year / Best Sexual Acts To Add Sparks In Your Bedroom / Bisola Is Evil..bbn Shld Be Scrapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.