Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

I Don't Love My Girlfriend Again - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Love My Girlfriend Again (3100 Views)

Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) / How Do I Trust My Girlfriend Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Love My Girlfriend Again by Airforce1(m): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
phlamesG:

guy wetin u dey feel like? angry

I'm a gentleman
Re: I Don't Love My Girlfriend Again by Raph01: 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
sweettease:

Later you guys will start mocking those who come here seeking advice pretending it's their friend that's going through the problem. Smh
and who's this thang??
Re: I Don't Love My Girlfriend Again by donMIG(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
Airforce1:

You talk too much.
Haha...tanks for complement
Keep d girl...i deduced she cld b a nice girl
Re: I Don't Love My Girlfriend Again by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
I know you want to be famous. Let me give you a piece of advice: Nairaland won't make you famous. I have seen your derogatory comments about women and you have a picture up. I'm surprised you have a relationship.

Ordinary people live and learn. You just live. Don't make your life here serve as a warning to others.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Love My Girlfriend Again by twosquare(m): 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
sweettease:

Later you guys will start mocking those who come here seeking advice pretending it's their friend that's going through the problem. Smh
You think I'm mocking him? Nah..it's simply the truth....he is losing touch, feeling alone and lonely due to his lifestyle, and he is taking it out on the poor girl. It's not him really but that which has made him captive..locking his will out of his own power to do that which is right. Soon, he might attempt suicide if that lady leaves because of intense loneliness. He needs the Son of God to end all this if Airforce1 can only listen and be willing to learn.
Re: I Don't Love My Girlfriend Again by Airforce1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Bitchvibe:
I know you want to be famous. Let me give you a piece of advice: Nairaland won't make you famous. I have seen your derogatory comments about women and you have a picture up. I'm surprised you have a relationship.

Ordinary people live and learn. You just live. Don't make your life here serve as a warning to others.

blablabla
Re: I Don't Love My Girlfriend Again by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
Let me retrace, perhaps your whole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.
Airforce1:

blablabla
Re: I Don't Love My Girlfriend Again by Airforce1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
Bitchvibe:
Let me retrace, perhaps your whole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.

blablabla
Re: I Don't Love My Girlfriend Again by EmperorKross(m): 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mtcheew
Re: I Don't Love My Girlfriend Again by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
Defaramade:
Ycee cheesy
Dope Track cool
Re: I Don't Love My Girlfriend Again by DIKEnaWAR: 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
Airforce1:
@Ralph01 , I just tossed your ass to the mod.

I warned you.

The mods should toss your ass out of this forum. You have become an embarrassment to it.
Re: I Don't Love My Girlfriend Again by sweettease(f): 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
Raph01:
and who's this thang??
Imagine this rag calling someone a thang undecided
Re: I Don't Love My Girlfriend Again by manmade(m): 3:44am On Dec 19, 2016
If your gf has all the above listed qualities and your are still claiming to be in a dilemma about the relationship then you don't deserve the babe ,kindly toss her digits to the good hearted guys on the thread they knew what to do with it and you would be save from a whole lot of stress...
Re: I Don't Love My Girlfriend Again by Airforce1(m): 5:46am On Dec 19, 2016
manmade:
If your gf has all the above listed qualities and your are still claiming to be in a dilemma about the relationship then you don't deserve the babe ,kindly toss her digits to the good hearted guys on the thread they knew what to do with it and you would be save from a whole lot of stress...

Unfortunately, good girls only go for a bad boy like Me.
Re: I Don't Love My Girlfriend Again by Nonsreal(m): 7:34am On Dec 19, 2016
Airforce1:
You just made me laugh..
well it's your opinion honestly i got no problem with what you think of me.

Hope you're planning Big for Christmas.
God bless you.

yea very big
Re: I Don't Love My Girlfriend Again by Airforce1(m): 7:46am On Dec 19, 2016
Nonsreal:
yea very big

That's my boy
Re: I Don't Love My Girlfriend Again by Nonsreal(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2016
Airforce1:

That's my boy
oga on d top, lets hookup jan1 @alibaba newyear concept
Re: I Don't Love My Girlfriend Again by Airforce1(m): 11:01am On Dec 19, 2016
Nonsreal:
oga on d top, lets hookup jan1 @alibaba newyear concept
I'm not Gay

sorry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Good To Have Sex With A Lady In Her Father's House / Married But No Sex - Part 2 / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.