Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission (3161 Views)

My Husband Reject My Food / My Sister Want Me To Decline My Admission For Switzerland / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by itxnuel10(m): 4:13am On Nov 10, 2018
my girlfriend wants me to reject my admission into the university, and I can't do that because of my parents and I love this girl what will I do? please I need help uniport will soon open!
she told me that if I go I will leave her, but I have promise her that I won't, to the extend I told her that u will be going from my house but she refused. I haven't tell her that I have paid acceptance fee because if I do she will leave me. she also applied for uniport but have not been given admission, so she wants me to regect mine or wait till she gets. what should I do guys because am worried.

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by eezeribe(m): 4:24am On Nov 10, 2018
Girlfriend that will later dump you when she gains admission... Your village people are monitoring your destiny through that girl... Hurry up and leave her, before they locate your destiny...

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by fayded(m): 4:26am On Nov 10, 2018
my friend.. will u goan enter that university right now.
what does she mean by you should wait..
what if she got hers first, you think she gon wait? stop thinking with ur d.ick..and start using ur head my dear friend.
btw, Dt girl is selfish af.you should end it.
what am I even saying sef, once u are in the uni,it will end.
Bitter truth

17 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by opera1(m): 4:32am On Nov 10, 2018
So if not because of ur parents , U will reject it right?
"Admission is a Golden opportunity, is not what you can get @ will."
Pls Reject it and Regret it for life and watch the girl [Ur Enemy of Progress] go with another man later in life.

What If she was the one, wil she rejected the offer coz of U?

She likes you But didn't love you

Fake Love Everywhere, Only God is Love

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:32am On Nov 10, 2018
Orisisri something......

OP.....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by Amarabae(f): 4:33am On Nov 10, 2018
Is that why you posted her pics here?
BTW ignore her and focus on your education.
Get your priorities right

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by sonofanarchy(m): 4:36am On Nov 10, 2018
this wan na person son oh.! go ask your father for advice..shameless lazy boy

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by daben1(m): 4:40am On Nov 10, 2018
nawaoo, which kind person be this?
he even posted her picture. That 17 years old "queenbelle" boy has been given admission, face your book and stay off nairaland and next time you want to open a thread, let it be something reasonable.

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by chinachukwu(m): 4:46am On Nov 10, 2018
Give her enough reasons that you won't leave her she'll calm down and don't ever reject your admission because of her . My girlfriend got admission before me and she never rejected the admission luckily i got mine the next year, we're still dating.

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by Irunnia: 4:47am On Nov 10, 2018
itxnuel10:
my girlfriend wants me to reject my admission into the university, and I can't do that because of my parents and I love this girl what will I do? please I need help uniport will soon open!
she told me that if I go I will leave her, but I have promise her that I won't, to the extend I told her that u will be going from my house but she refused. I haven't tell her that I have paid acceptance fee because if I do she will leave me. she also applied for uniport but have not been given admission, so she wants me to regect mine or wait till she gets. what should I do guys because am worried.
U are a very big FOOOOL!!!

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by Burgerlomo: 4:48am On Nov 10, 2018
itxnuel10:

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 10, 2018
normally I won't comment cos there are some mistakes u make so that u can learn from them. but this mistake will damage you beyond repairs. before u take any step in life always think of the possible outcome. if u don't go to that school u will one day cry about how u gave up your dream for her but today she's paid u back by cheating, treating u like trash cos she went to school and u didn't or something worse.

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 10, 2018
Y'all should take it easy on the lad.

He asked for advice na.

Dear OP,

Please pack your bags and go to school. She'll be alright. If she loves you as she claims, she should be happy for you and not being a stumbling block...

If she insist on a break up, my dear, let it be.

You've got enough time to sort yourself out.

Time waits for no one. You've got your opportunity, so grab it and soar with it.

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by dingbang(m): 5:45am On Nov 10, 2018
Even the uniport that she wants to go, she will dump you so well . dont stress yourself bro, pls go to school

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by taiwiki(m): 6:16am On Nov 10, 2018
Little kids tho...

With your grammar eh!!! Better go to school and improve yourself.

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by michaelwilli(m): 6:18am On Nov 10, 2018
Mbok, go to school. No mind am. How are you sure she won't leave you too? It's good you love her but don't give up ya future cos of her

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by ANGELMARVE(m): 6:24am On Nov 10, 2018
itxnuel10:
I have something serious to tell you.
But first i need to confirm from your girlfriend so i can access the matter and know why she dont want you to go.
I can help keep your relationship because i am a therapist that bases on relationship matters.
So i want you to email me the WhatsApp number of your girlfriend or mention me in another thread and give me her number.

I will be waiting.

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by vincentus16: 6:26am On Nov 10, 2018
oga go to sch
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by shege45: 6:27am On Nov 10, 2018
Idiot . Dnt go to university
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:28am On Nov 10, 2018
Op you nor well undecided

Set your priorities right your problem as at now should not be a girlfriend.
You should take your education as your number one priority.

Your girlfriend is an enemy of progress.Do not sacrifice your future for anybody.
Go to school and leave her alone.If she herself gains admission she may even abandon you and follow other boys cheesy

Op wise up.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Op you nor well undecided

Set your priorities right your problem as at now should not be a girlfriend.
You should take your education as your number one priority.

Your girlfriend is an enemy of progress.Do not sacrifice your future for anybody.
Go to school and leave her alone.If she herself gains admission she may even abandon you and follow other boys cheesy

Op wise up.

Nice one. You just got a fan wink

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by Oyetboy(m): 7:35am On Nov 10, 2018
You are very stupid and eediotic to even wait to hear that nonsense out from her
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by Pamtoye(m): 7:42am On Nov 10, 2018
@ op....are u being serious?? u think she will still love u?? let her get her admission after u reject yours and watch d way levels will change...u think she will reject her admission also and both of u will now wait 4 next year abi??...@op....pls receive sense IJN.....
ahahh...abi e tie gbo ni?? aye mi o....when hundreds of thousands are still looking 4 admission... here is one romeo dat wants 2 reject admission 4 Juliet...

@op....if u don't know... I'll tell u now.... true love died in d 15th century when romeo and Juliet died....all other ones are anything but true!!!!wise up,bro!!

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by Ayomathy01(m): 7:47am On Nov 10, 2018
Op you no serious aswear..
If really u know what u want u won't come here and type this annoying stuff..
For this country wea we dea u wan ditch admission because of a selfish girl who no go even think twice to dumb ur ass and run to school if nah she get am first, that ur babe selfish... Guy ur future comes first oh before any girl because that same girl go dumb u if at the long run u no make am
Wise up broh

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by Flattino(m): 8:19am On Nov 10, 2018
Wetin we no go see on Nairaland
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 10, 2018
They have use this one's brain for period. grin Fear women! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by Ironman3(m): 8:43am On Nov 10, 2018
They get you last last... E be like say she pour menses for your head.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by latexxbro(m): 8:55am On Nov 10, 2018
You sound more like a kid that you are. I wonder what more you will do for a girl when you finally enter the school.

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 10, 2018
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:14am On Nov 10, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
I have something serious to tell you.
But first i need to confirm from your girlfriend so i can access the matter and know why she dont want you to go.
I can help keep your relationship because i am a therapist that bases on relationship matters.
So i want you to email me the WhatsApp number of your girlfriend or mention me in another thread and give me her number.

I will be waiting.

Baba don see smally. I no blame you sha. That his smally make sense.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by ayookunlee: 9:25am On Nov 10, 2018
If you try it
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Reject My Admission by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 10, 2018

Have You Ever Been High On Alcohol, Weed Or Anything Before? / Bobrisky Visits His Dad Dressed As A Guy / Women Can Be Funny Sometimes.