Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

"Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists - Investment (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists (75567 Views)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
braynchris:

Lol. .. Aggrieved MMM gambler
Shame on u kid, they don't gamble in MMM. I do soccer bets, MMM is only there to help people financially and I do more of bitcoins.

I'm not aggrieved cos I'm using the cash I 'gained ' from MMM. ôya die now LOL!!

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
KyleBrry:
... Make Smart people happy, those who understand the dymanics of a Ponzi Scheme. History also has it that; Mavrodi declared MMM bankrupt on December 22, 1997, and then disappeared, and was on the run until his arrest in 2003. Would you like me to brief you about some 66,000 zimbabweans who lost 80% of their shares to MMM Global Zimbabwe??
analyze your analysis to yourself please, u were born with a golden spoon so u don't know how hard it is for a 6year old graduate to 'get a Loan ' from a Nigeria bank and start a job.

Your analysis is so so so useless to many, if u like proof to them how they will go mentality sick if they do MMM them no wan know.
What on this earth will ever last? the laws of the land are occasionally been readjusted, same with banking policies. As 10,000 leaves, that's how a hundred thousand will join.

please Google that Zimbabwe gist well and stop reading news that was posted last week by your useless media crew.

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by CHARLOE(m): 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
hrhobi1:

When your father committed suicide out of poverty was I concerned ?? Broke ass. Its my money and I am not complaining. What's ur headache about MMM??
I must have touched a raw nerve, mumu! Moku Mogbe Modaran is ur new name
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

so y the cry when that MMM crashed, leave us as we rejoice over the death of MMM grin
we no hold your lips, a poor man will always rejoice when there is a fault in the rich ones.

na tour type dey sell vote call am 'hustle ' .
''we dey hustle for the streets '' #smh

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by cosade(m): 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
illiterate! does MMM give to ppl? see otondo like u don mumulishly click 'like'.

no wonder u guys hate MMM,ignorant saddist. LOL

The quality of your contribution made me laugh.

smiley smiley smiley

I joined NL more than 10 years ago, precisely in May 2006. Take a look at my profile and read some of my past posts. A very intelligent person would easily discern the kind of person I am.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Floridax(m): 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2016

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by handsomety(m): 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
Activa:

You're still running your mouth even when one is trying to save your miserable life.
silent is the best answer for a ......?
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Girlbestfriend(f): 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
Activa:

I'll answer you because sound smart and genuinely concerned.

The 'lazy' classification may not apply to all Mavrodians. But those who aren't lazy among them are either gullible or do not care about the fate of those that WILL eventually lose their money.

Inevitably, many people will lose their hard-earned money to you and cry their eyes out. What do you say to this?

Anyway thanks, I wanna believe that you would be wrong at the long run for the sake of those poor people who finds it as a means of livelihood (or you don't know that??)......
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by NobleG1(m): 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Question one is no
Question two is yes
Question three is no

Oh, it seems you gave the Ponzi scammers your money. Honestly, I pity you for your loss.

I know it's hard for you to be reminded your money is gone. Unfortunately, that's the messy truth.

Next time do some research on the internet. It is hard to believe many Nigerians fell for this old scam. When something sounds too good to be true, it probably is! Even the MMM's poorly built website supposed to raise suspicion!
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by bigsten(m): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
Why is another man meat becomes so many men poison? MMM, we are waiting for it explosion soon.

Whether you like it or not.

Any ways: This is going faster than anybody can think.

What am saying is that am about to show you what is making wave now around us. with just 1,000 naira you can raise yourself over 200,000 naira before a month time. you don't believe? okay click here and see what almost every Nigeria is rushing into to overcome this recess---

click to go http:///2i21OtI E-cooperative is the answer now. Just register and activate and see the magic.

It is E-cooperative Nigeria http:///2i21OtI
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by bigsten(m): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
GOD please no let MMM come back, put all my enemies to shame cry

my ex used all her money cause of greed(money you no work for) to play MMM, and not up to 2 weeks it crashed come see joy for my heart. I am the happiest man on earth grin

Why is another man meat becomes so many men poison? MMM, we are waiting for it explosion soon.

Whether you like it or not.

Any ways: This is going faster than anybody can think.

What am saying is that am about to show you what is making wave now around us. with just 1,000 naira you can raise yourself over 200,000 naira before a month time. you don't believe? okay click here and see what almost every Nigeria is rushing into to overcome this recess---

click to go http:///2i21OtI E-cooperative is the answer now. Just register and activate and see the magic.

It is E-cooperative Nigeria http:///2i21OtI
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

Anyway thanks, I wanna believe that you would be wrong at the long run for the sake of those poor people who finds it as a means of livelihood (or you don't know that??)......

I can boldly tell you that I won't be proved wrong. If I knew you, I would promise you at least N50k if MMM runs till June 2017.

This is a scheme where you share people's money to people. It runs on no foundation. It's not sustainable. This is not a rocket science. No ponzi scheme has endured.

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
handsomety:
silent is the best answer for a ......?

Oaf, be bold! Speak!

The right answer for a knuckle-head like you is not in short supply.

Dare me, lazy bones. Dull head.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by handsomety(m): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
Activa:

Oaf, be bold! Speak!

The right answer for a knuckle-head like you is not in short supply.

Dare me, lazy bones. Dull head.
hmmm I laugh in horror.. I pity you you boy....huh! rat wandering in lions den ...should becarful...allo afoh allo raha....
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
handsomety:
hmmm I laugh in horror.. I pity you you boy....huh! rat wandering in lions den ...should becarful...allo afoh allo raha....

Empty barrel that can't even think coherently or write sensibly.

Get lost!
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by elvision1(m): 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
fkdmods:

Ain't Nigerians. Not anymore at least. wink

e don reach like that now abi?
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
NobleG1:

Oh, it seems you gave the Ponzi scammers your money. Honestly, I pity you for your loss.

I know it's hard for you to be reminded your money is gone. Unfortunately, that the messy truth.

Next time do some research on the internet. It is hard to believe many Nigerians fell for this old scam. When something sounds too good to be true, it probably is! Even the MMM's poorly built website supposed to raise suspicion!
Unfortunately I didn't loose anything because I had recoup my fund before the saga.I had made returns worth no Nigeria bank could give

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
cosade:

The quality of your contribution made me laugh.

smiley smiley smiley

I joined NL more than 10 years ago, precisely in May 2006. Take a look at my profile and read some of my past posts. A very intelligent person would easily discern the kind of person I am.

10years on nairaland? u are a disgrace men. I dey shame to use one acct for a year sef.

but why u no use your level of intelligence reason well? u dey brag about wetin u no get. nairaland don become your own cv na. ôya na
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by handsomety(m): 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
Activa:

Empty barrel that can't even think coherently or write sensibly.

Get lost!
hah hah hah....hmmmmm..you will smell pepper.. try and step on cobra's tail..
i will spit on your spirit... be careful. I will bite your feet

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by fkdmods: 12:01am On Dec 20, 2016
elvision1:

e don reach like that now abi?

Yes ooooo.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by NobleG1(m): 12:53am On Dec 20, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Unfortunately I didn't loose anything because I had recoup my fund before the saga.I had made returns worth no Nigeria bank could give

Lucky you. Many weren't so lucky.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by uyisteven(m): 1:27am On Dec 20, 2016
Have a Blog/website/social media platform but no ads..Try this and thank me when you star reaping cash...

http://www.maxbounty.com/index.cfm?referer=169529
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by phabulux: 4:36am On Dec 20, 2016
DeanAmbrose23:
He stopped you thief in your tracks just to empower his own crooks. You ask where the money to pay people will come from in January, we will pay ourselves just like we have been doing!! .....another wannabe analyst!

You lack logical thinking. The truth is: you are irredeemably maadd. I'm not here to teach you how to be sensible, but, stop misleading others. If 10000 people pay another 10000, does inference not suppose that those 10000 too must be paid? The cycle goes on...

Last note: have you heard the joke of the thief and the blind man that want to out smart each other?

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by phabulux: 4:44am On Dec 20, 2016
BrutalJab:

You are the stupid and foolish one here.

Since you aren't a participant, your brain can't fathom a solution.

Ode! Oponu! Mumu!

No word has yet been contrived to aptly describe your stupidity. In your family, lack of good health must permeate your brains.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by cosade(m): 4:57am On Dec 20, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
10years on nairaland? u are a disgrace men. I dey shame to use one acct for a year sef.

but why u no use your level of intelligence reason well? u dey brag about wetin u no get. nairaland don become your own cv na. ôya na

I earlier told you that the quality of your posts says a lot about your kind of person.

I don't need multiple accounts because I have never been banned here. I am also not morally bankrupt.

Learn to respect rules.
Read rules 19 and 21.

This is my last conversation with you on this subject.

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 20, 2016
handsomety:
hah hah hah....hmmmmm..you will smell pepper.. try and step on cobra's tail..
i will spit on your spirit... be careful. I will bite your feet

Noisemaker.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:17am On Dec 20, 2016
cosade:

I earlier told you that the quality of your posts says a lot about your kind of person.

I don't need multiple accounts because I have never been banned here. I am also not morally bankrupt.

Learn to respect rules.
Read rules 19 and 21.

This is my last conversation with you on this subject.
aborbi forgeti... u are shameless
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Floridax(m): 8:07am On Dec 20, 2016

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by BrutalJab: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2016
phabulux:

Ode! Oponu! Mumu!

No word has yet been contrived to aptly describe your stupidity. In your family, lack of good health must permeate your brains.

Bad manners. Cursing my family.

I never knew I was arguing with a kid. Goan find ur play mates. Anuofia
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by BrutalJab: 8:34am On Dec 20, 2016
Activa:

You're the one wining and dining with confusion and helplessness.

Show me where I said it had crashed.

Confused head.

Confused soul, aren't you among those laffing and masturbating whenever you hear anything crash?

Poverty strickened soul

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 20, 2016
NobleG1:

Lucky you. Many weren't so lucky.
They're not lucky because they don't think with their medulla
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Floridax(m): 8:45am On Dec 20, 2016
mavrodians ,,,pls stop arguing with them.....bleeps are very expensive this days

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51