Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,442 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? (16083 Views)

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Mesmerize(f): 12:27am On Jul 01, 2008
LAKANYE~:

Whao,
You hate ALL these in women? Why, are you a LESBIAN

No. .
I just hate when women dnt taking care of themselves. . keep yourself trim and clean.
It's depressing when I have to see all that sad
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by mi3(f): 2:50am On Jul 01, 2008
hehe, this post na wa oh!the first three pages are bout stretch marks and flabby middles, lemme close my mouth for now, until i attain jessica alba abs and halle berry stretchmarklessness, i no dey diss wetin im guilty of wink, what i lack in ther i make up for cheesy, the compensation is overadequate sef!!!! but eh, all them women lookin 23months pregnant? HABA! and then they inisit on wearin lycra al over the place, mehn respect yourselves oh!

on to other thangs!! feet. my friend and i have couned a term, "farmfeet". some chicks have NASTEE feet, ok, ok its not their fault, but it is in their power to not emphasise it, but do they listen? nooooo! na dem rock sandals pass, eeeeew!

weird make up is also irritating, what in the name of GOD is silver or blue lipstick lookin for on your mouth? and those ones that paint eyebrows that are perpendicular to their eyes, what are they thinking!? wooly legs are also eyebrow raising, i mean, serrriously! is shavin stick expensive?? tongue

then the usual body odour, mouth odour thing, eeek!

this is just my opinion shaaaa
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Hannibal: 2:56am On Jul 01, 2008
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off?

Madam's apple. cheesy grin
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by ekong0514(m): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2008
Thread running for over 3yrs,

Fine, I'll join the queue;

I hate any1 hu cannot carry his/herself. Gbam,

No matter how fat black, ugly, which never all worked together, just carry ureself with Pride & confidence!

I need an Applause!
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Em2va: 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2008
Nothing will really turn me off, so long as the she/lady in question has a good heart and is neat, I'm okay
Hey I'm not trying to be the good guy here sha oh!
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by spaggy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2008
horrible make-up,bad hygiene,i mean girls are nt meant to smell bad.or r they?
ugly feet,leg hair,chest hair,facial hair,i guess hair in all the wrong places,and why do some girls enjoy looking pregnant all the time?u know,my excuse is too much beer.what's yours?
and definately u can't leave out bad breath and obesity.
dnt get me wrong,i'm nt dating the perfect babe,but if i had a say,it would be this and more.much more
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by k1banty(m): 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2008
sagging breast,
bad dentition
yam tuber legs
terrible makeup
excesssssss bootay
fake british/american accent
flat ass
flat chest/boob (must be bigger than the size of a grape)
protuding belly

the list goes on and on
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by A40(m): 3:04am On Sep 27, 2008
Hairy women ha i cant stand hair on your chest, on your chocha,armpit hair is a no-no for me the only hair should be on your head because i dont like bald chics either
Flat chest
Extremely Flat ass( a girl's ass should be bigger than mine)
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by dudu19(m): 3:08am On Sep 27, 2008
skanky breath that sh*t put me off cool cool
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by GRIMM(m): 3:13am On Sep 27, 2008
i cant stand girls with body odour? thats d worst a girl can have. lipsrsealed
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Hardballer(m): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2008
hair
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by monisade(f): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2008
whatever,
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2008
There are so many threads about what turns off men. How about the women? Don't you think women also have stuff that they like and dislike? Must women live for men? How about vice-versa? I hate the way women have been made to believe that they must relate everything that they do or how they look to men. I am a woman and I have physical attributes in men that I like and those that I dislike. I am turned off by small fingers, narrow shoulders, pot-belly, big butt, skinny legs and short men. This is my opinion and am ready to be crucified.
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by djcrucifix(m): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2008
flabby tommies, yuck! shocked
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Tonyet1(m): 11:24am On Oct 14, 2008
A-D of my turn offs with Babes:

1. [b]A[/b]mebo

2. [b]B[/b]ad Breath

3. [b]C[/b]lumsy

4. [b]D[/b]ull

later i will hit ya'll with ma E-H of my turn offs with them chics, haha
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:43am On Oct 14, 2008
k1banty:

sagging breast,
bad dentition
yam tuber legs
terrible makeup
excesssssss bootay
fake british/american accent
flat ass
flat chest/boob (must be bigger than the size of a grape)
protuding belly

the list goes on and on

Haba! I will like to see ur babe o o. She must not be found wanting . . . grin
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by richo(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2008
i hate gonorrhea infected vaginas angry angry
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by Tonyet1(m): 10:23am On Oct 15, 2008
richo:

i hate gonorrhea infected vaginas angry angry

men dont u think u'v gone too far? just a question though, na wa oh, come to even think of it, LADIES DE SUFFER FOR OUR HAND OH, na wa, BROTHERS THE BIBLE SAYS " REMOVE THE LOG on your eyes b4 U TRY POINTING ON THE SMALL SPECK ON YOUR NEIGHBOURS" jus an advise oh, afterall who give them the gonorrhea for their genital
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by dumodust(m): 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2008
would never have anything to do with a fat chick, nev ever, plus does girls that eat so much that their tummies protrude, really bush in this era
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by izaga3(m): 11:53pm On Oct 15, 2008
i love big booty and i cannot lie, ! grin grin
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by buccaneer7(m): 6:17am On Jun 24, 2010
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by vivaladiva(f): 6:27am On Jun 24, 2010
at poster, u hate stretch marks abi
i bet u stork dilivered u to ur parents, ur mama no get belle abi
i never had stretch marks till i had my beautiful baby,so now make i kill my self
nothing wrong its ur pref, but except u want to change wives every time one gives birth or u want 2 adopt, then u beraaa start liking it
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by buccaneer7(m): 6:37am On Jun 24, 2010
@ vival

dat one harsh ooO. i hope you are not in a bad mood? come to asia u will see the difference about the stretch mark thing for mothers, the fact is dat our african sister nor get regards for health care
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by vivaladiva(f): 6:48am On Jun 24, 2010
i know some women let them selves go after having babies and shit, which i dont agree with
however stretch marks r an inevitable concequence of child birth, they will fade with time but, e go still dey there
to b honest it aint easy being preggys and giving birth
imagine my shock when my boyfriend/fiancee told me i have changed so mch since aving he bby
that am no longer the sexy gal he feel in love with, i welcomed his honesty
but i was like dude for fck sakes i just had a bby six months ago,
i can understand, pregnancy can be quite a drastic change but he aint still the six pack guy he was wen i met him

am working to regain my figure but i doubt if i will ever be the same old vivaladiva i was b4
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by buccaneer7(m): 6:57am On Jun 24, 2010
imagine my shock when my boyfriend/fiancee
but he aint still the six pack guy he was wen i met him

am working to regain my figure but i doubt if i will ever be the same old vivaladiva i was b4

now that u don born pikin before you must have gathered enough meat, so if you do some excersice to trim down the upper side and tummy then you guy will come beggin for you every seconds, use medication support am(which is good) cheesy

i think i should open a gym for ladies only grin
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by vivaladiva(f): 7:13am On Jun 24, 2010
i havent gattered enof meat, i just dont look the way i used to b4 i got preggy dont mean am fat and disgusting
its been six months now n am still workin on my self as i said
even the health visitor would advice, to give urself at least a year to come bck to near normal
rem its 9 good months of carrying a baby, it aint no walk in d fcking park, i can tell u that
personally i like lookin hot, so i doubt i will remain in my current state for more than a year
still guys need to b more sensitive, thank god in the uk, men r now allowed in the labour room, so they can at least see how effing hard it is to have a bby

as 4 ur gym and things good luck
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by buccaneer7(m): 7:19am On Jun 24, 2010
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by vivaladiva(f): 7:27am On Jun 24, 2010
na dat kind yansh u like abi grin
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by buccaneer7(m): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2010
not really ooO. na imaginary ass be dat na. na once in a blue moon we dey fit carry dat kind thin, by the way too much yansh nor good normally. only for yansh models or else she go be everybody own and e nor go pay her at all
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by vivaladiva(f): 7:35am On Jun 24, 2010
that kind yansh is good for testing testing, not good for keeping keeping
she will wear u manliness n balls down
pls how will u part that yansh
u will definately need moses n his magic rod grin
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by buccaneer7(m): 7:40am On Jun 24, 2010
ah nor talk am ooO, because my love for yansh always make me be the best in riddin that kind one, if yansh na holy spirit i for be among top 10 pastors worldwide, grin grin grin
Re: What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? by vivaladiva(f): 7:43am On Jun 24, 2010
so u like the yansh then
as the pastor of the holy trinity church of yansh
u go dey baptise the yansh abi, like every day grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) / Could This Be The Worst Stretch Mark On A Girls Bumbum / Game Of Thrones Episode 2 Leaks With Arya and Gendry Sex Scene ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.