Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Gone With The Wind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gone With The Wind (947 Views)

11 Times The Wind Blew In The Wrong Direction / Trying To Monitor A Girl Is Like Catching The Wind! / Morals Gone With The Wind... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gone With The Wind by Orikinla(m): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2009
In celebration of the 70th Anniversary of America's #1 romantic classic of all time Gone With the Wind.

Re: Gone With The Wind by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2009
Im sorry but this is one of the most overrated piece of junk in history. grin grin
Re: Gone With The Wind by madlady(f): 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2009
tongue tongue tongue

@Ebonyeyes, do you really think so, I use to LOVE it. Not sure i could sit and watch it now, too sugar sweet for my stomach cry
Re: Gone With The Wind by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2009
My dear it was too boring for me. grin grin grin
Re: Gone With The Wind by iice(f): 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2009
Not at all for me grin
Re: Gone With The Wind by madlady(f): 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin

@ Ebonyeyes, you always hit the nail on the head, is that why i painted my nails whilst watching it the last time it was shown
Re: Gone With The Wind by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2009
Yes babes thats why. I wonder why they keep saying its the best movie though Just like Titanic embarassed embarassed rubbish movie.
Re: Gone With The Wind by Mavor: 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2009
Great movie, if you're into classics
Re: Gone With The Wind by oYaTo(m): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2009
I still get d movie 4 me lappy, altho i neva get chance watch am. . undecided
Re: Gone With The Wind by chika98: 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Yes babes thats why. I wonder why they keep saying its the best movie though Just like Titanic embarassed embarassed rubbish movie.

How dare you talk about a classic love story like this? angry grin
Re: Gone With The Wind by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2009
chika98:

How dare you talk about a classic love story like this? angry grin
Ya know what im saying is the truth wink wink wink grin grin grin
Re: Gone With The Wind by iice(f): 3:23am On Nov 17, 2009
I agree with Ebonyeyes on Titanic grin grin
Rubbish movie

(1) (Reply)

Your Advice Is Kindly Needed / Marriage And What Goes On!ask What You Want About It: / 3 Simple Ways To Attract Any Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.