Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Your Advice Is Kindly Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Advice Is Kindly Needed (946 Views)

Please Your Advice Is Urgently Needed!!! / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Plz Help. Ur Advice Is Invaluable! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by Moneylove1: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2010
I need advice, i was going out with a guy in 2008 until he left for UK, we still communicate but he didn't say anything as per marriage, all he keeps asking was if am still been faithful to him, which i had been until last year i met somebody that wants to marry me. He has been introducing me to his families and friends, i asked the abroad guy incase somebody wants to marry me, what does he have to say, he said that it is my life that he can't make a decision for me, that it is the girl that decides who to marry

Please, if you are in my shoe, what will you do.
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by justwise(m): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2010
Money love:

I need advice, i was going out with a guy in 2008 until he left for UK, we still communicate but he didn't say anything as per marriage, all he keeps asking was if am still been faithful to him, which i had been until last year i met somebody that wants to marry me. He has been introducing me to his families and friends, i asked the abroad guy incase somebody wants to marry me, what does he have to say, he said that it is my life that he can't make a decision for me, that it is the girl that decides who to marry

Go ahead and marry the guy BUT i got a feeling that u still want the UK guy, make up ur mind and move on.
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by achoudeh(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2010
go ahead and marry, and don't 4get to invite me, you know now lol
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by okenwa(m): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2010
marry the present guy; this is your first post and you desearve a kindeed answer
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by sophy09: 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2010
It is better to talk to the guy in UK and tell him how you feel, if he is still nonchalant about the whole thing, marry the guy in nigeria.
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by nelsondgod(m): 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2010
justwise:

Go ahead and marry the guy BUT i got a feeling that u still want the UK guy, make up your mind and move on.
pls look b4 u leap.bt im sure dat if d guy abroad neds u,he won't ask u 2 decide 4 urself.check d man u cn see,if he is a man u cn stay wit 4 100yrs.den go ahead.
Pls dnt 4get d God-factor.wish u d best.
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by nelsondgod(m): 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2010
justwise:

Go ahead and marry the guy BUT i got a feeling that u still want the UK guy, make up your mind and move on.
pls look b4 u leap.bt im sure dat if d guy abroad neds u,he won't ask u 2 decide 4 urself.check d man u cn see,if he is a man u cn stay wit 4 100yrs.den go ahead.
Pls dnt 4get d God-factor.wish u d best.
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by 190: 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2010
u sure say nor be money u dey find so!
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by CrazyMan(m): 2:09am On Apr 26, 2010
The guy in Nigeria introduced you to his parents, shows a great sign of commitment towards you and is willing to take you home as his wife. What else do you want?

Take a look at these and compare them with your case.

Would a hungry man risk a plate of food before him with the excuse of being promised a pot of food that is yet to arrive?

Would a stranded girl at a very late hour of the night refuse a ride from a good samaritan simply because her unpredictable boyfriend asked her to wait for him?

Would a poor man refuse the financial help of a drug tycoon simply because his pastor who has never given him a penny in his entire life, tells him that the man's money is evil?

Would you my dear refuse the wedding proposal of a guy that loves you simply because your heart is with an unpredictable guy in UK?

Make up your mind and come up with a good choice.

Good luck. smiley
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by finestboy2(m): 7:51am On Apr 26, 2010
@poster i guess many intelligent minds hav answered ur question so go back 2 ur friend with all this reaply
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by finestboy2(m): 7:52am On Apr 26, 2010
@poster i guess many intelligent minds hav answered ur question so go back 2 ur friend with all this reaply
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by DeepSoul(f): 8:01am On Apr 26, 2010
More importantly, how do you feel about both men?
Who does ur heart yearn for ?? wink

Most importantly, take it to God in prayers.
You can NEVER go wrong with Him. Never.
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by Moneylove1: 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2010
CrazyMan:

The guy in Nigeria introduced you to his parents, shows a great sign of commitment towards you and is willing to take you home as his wife. What else do you want?

Take a look at these and compare them with your case.

Would a hungry man risk a plate of food before him with the excuse of being promised a pot of food that is yet to arrive?

Would a stranded girl at a very late hour of the night refuse a ride from a good samaritan simply because her unpredictable boyfriend asked her to wait for him?

Would a poor man refuse the financial help of a drug tycoon simply because his pastor who has never given him a penny in his entire life, tells him that the man's money is evil?

Would you my dear refuse the wedding proposal of a guy that loves you simply because your heart is with an unpredictable guy in UK?

Make up your mind and come up with a good choice.

Good luck. smiley

Thank You all for all the advice. I am putting it to God in prayers, and also listening to all the advice. Funny enough the Uk guy didn't even show any sign that am serious, all he keeps asking me was if i said that i want to get married as if it is a crime or as if there was an agreement between me and him. If he had even told me to give him time or even said something reasonable , all he keeps asking me was weather i said that i want to marry, as if it is a crime to say such.

I thank you all for giving me reasonable advice and not mocking me . I really apperciate.

Crazy man, How come you choose such a name with such an intelligent advice. lol
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by Moneylove1: 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2010
190:

u sure say nor be money u dey find so!

Abeg, am not looking for money. That my name is money love dosen't mean am looking for money.

sophy09:

It is better to talk to the guy in UK and tell him how you feel, if he is still nonchalant about the whole thing, marry the guy in nigeria.

Thanks for the advice, i was chatting with him and i told him so, then later called him, though we couldn't discuss it because i didn't know that the airtime i had wasn't enough.

Please, no mocking advice . This is somebody's future.
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by fubiluv: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2010
A bird at hand is better than 10 thousand in the forest.
Be wise and marry now if you love him and can resect him,
Men are so IMMPREDICTABLE.!!!!!
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by Iranoladun(f): 4:10pm On Apr 26, 2010
My question is : amongst the two guys who are you in love with?

Marriage is not just about who shows signs of seriousness but foremost who you're in love with.

Next question is: who do you think loves you the most?

Mind you the answer to the first question is very important in deciding who to marry.
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by Moneylove1: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2010
Iranoladun:

My question is : amongst the two guys who are you in love with?

Marriage is not just about who shows signs of seriousness but foremost who you're in love with.

Next question is: who do you think loves you the most?

Mind you the answer to the first question is very important in deciding who to marry.

Is it possible to love two people at the same time.What if the person you love most is not ready or dosen't want to marry you, what will you do. The Guy in Uk might be into something or a relationship that i don't know of, he mite claim to love me but you know you can't predict men.

The other guy is ready to meet my people once i give him the go ahead order.
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by ruskiee(m): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2010
It's up to you lady. No one can make that decision but you.
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by sereques(m): 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2010
Money love:

Follow your heart hon.
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by waleski(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2010
how are u sure d guy in d u.k is nt straffin anoder chic all dis long distance relantionships sef u av a guy at home dat is serious nd u av a guy in d uk dat d only means of communication is via email,facebk etc u decide .but marriage is an important decision dat has 2 be taken on ur own with serious meditation hp u make d right decision though
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by sinistyle(m): 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2010
A serious guy wont watch the person he loves getting married to someone else and feel non challant about it.
It's obvious the 2nd guy loves you but do you love him enough to wanna spend the rest of your life with him?
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by Moneylove1: 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2010
That is exactly what i was thinking,asumming he told me that i should give him time or even asked me 2 consider against marrying the guy,that would have been a different case,all he said was that he can't help me 2 decided my life.That means he is not even consdering himself a part of my life.Men na wah oooo.Na God go help us from your hands.
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by Aproko(f): 10:12am On Apr 29, 2010
Marry the one that loves you more.

and from your post, it ain't the UK based guy.

all d best
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by Flashfast1: 11:10am On Apr 29, 2010
Deep Soul:

More importantly, how do you feel about both men?
Who does your heart yearn for ?? wink

Most importantly, take it to God in prayers.
You can NEVER go wrong with Him. Never.

With a comment like this all I can say is: MARRY ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by Moneylove1: 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2010
Flashfast1:

With a comment like this all I can say is: MARRY ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You want to compound my problem. Let me be oooooooo.
Aproko:

Marry the one that loves you more.

and from your post, it ain't the UK based guy.

all d best

I think all of you have given me a good answer and i will follow it and also follow my heart. The abroad guy that said he will call so that we will discuss it since he believes that chatting is more informal than talking with somebody on the phone,, he said you talk business on the phone, he has not bothered to call, that means such a thing is the least of his worries. This is somebody that claims to love me even few seconds before i started discussing it with him. Men and love, na wah oooooo.
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by ikmoore2(m): 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2010
Yes Money Love,

Let me tell the gossip truth.

search ur hat and see if u love the 2nd guy, cos from ur post ur hat is still wit the UK guy and not the naija one.
or maybe the naija guy do not have all the qualities u want?

How old are u and why are u desperate about this marriage issue, be reasonable all that glitters are not gold, being serious does mean he is the Mr. right.

see when a guy keeps quiet in such sitaution doesnot mean that he is not serious about u, but might be testing u to know how serious and committed u are to him. I am telling from experience, reals guy hate being stamped into proposal, we do it when we are ready.

Aside--My former girl left on this account (Similar situation), We where in love without any troubles and all of a sudden she said somebody wants to marry her and wanted to force me to propose to her and equally gave me Ultimatum to propose and I kept quiet not because i didnt love her but cos she didnt believe in me.

So take care u dont lose ur man to man over
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by chibenwa(m): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2010
@poster, you are free to make your decision dear.You are not in bondage.
so go ahead and get settled.but, be careful not to go wrong.
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by Spyker: 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2010
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]Marry the guy you LOVE[/size][/size][/size]

If it is the UK guy, find out if he wants to marry you, if not, forget him and find a way to love the man you are with now.
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by Moneylove1: 4:25am On Apr 30, 2010
@Ik more,i dn't blame ur girl friend.She proabably wanted 2 know where d relationship wasleading 2.Men are so unpredicatable,dt was why she asked you dt,age is not an issue here.There are some relationship you will be in and you will be stagant 4 four years ,after d guy will come & tell u 1 story or d other & ppl will start blaming you why you didn't ask him where you ppl were heading to.So your girlfriend wanted to knw d plans you hv for the relationship,which is indirectly what i asked the abroad guy. Any way,God will be my strenght.
Re: Your Advice Is Kindly Needed by boyebabe(f): 7:47am On Apr 30, 2010
Move ahead gf, dont wait in vain.

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Wants Me Back After I Won The N2m Promo / Plz I Need A Godly Advice And Proffessional Advice In Relationship / Strange Number Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.