Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Please Advice Me!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me!!! (1144 Views)

Help! Am I Responsible For This Pregnancy? Please Advice / Am I Being Set Up? A Married Woman Said I Impregnated Her. Please Advice / Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me!!! by Glory12345(f): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2016
My Friend came to my house last week and met my Brother and my brother seem to like her blow they are dating but I believe she just want my brother money oooo Now I have a problem with they rubbish relationship have been Begging g my brother for his infinix Zero 4 since all dis while my Bro didn't give me, but now the phone is with my friend cry And she was even doing boss for me... And I already fought with my brother... Pls what do u think I can do to this my stupid friend cool I don't know I she is using. G jazz oo coz my brother really like her now cry cry
Re: Please Advice Me!!! by SINZ: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2016
Na you go fück your brother?

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2016
It's normal for you to feel jealous of your brother's significant other because of the close bond you share.
Don't you think you're just being paranoid because she was your friend before she became your brother's girl?

Why don't you give yourself time to get used to the two of them being together. If she's indeed a gold digger you'll figure it out eventually.
In the meantime...be happy for them.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 19, 2016
SINZ:
Na you go fück your brother?
gringrin

Okay, what I wanted saying... But in a less Vulgar manner. grin

Re: Please Advice Me!!! by SINZ: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringrin

Okay, what I wanted saying... But in a less Vulgar manner. grin

Just imagine the nonsense oh

gringrin
Re: Please Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 19, 2016
SINZ:

Just imagine the nonsense oh

gringrin

LoL. I'm imagining...grin

Re: Please Advice Me!!! by SINZ: 10:59am On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

LoL. I'm imagining...grin

Where've you been seff? grin
Re: Please Advice Me!!! by Glory12345(f): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sad sad sad sad
Re: Please Advice Me!!! by Holluwahsheyi(m): 11:01am On Dec 19, 2016
is better u leave them cos no b u go marry ur brother
Re: Please Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 19, 2016
Sibeal:
It's normal for you to feel jealous of your brother's significant other because of the close bond you share.
Don't you think you're just being paranoid because she was your friend before she became your brother's girl?

Why don't you give yourself time to get used to the two of them being together. If she's indeed a gold digger you'll figure it out eventually.
In the meantime...be happy for them.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! by blovesther(f): 11:03am On Dec 19, 2016
Face your own relationship and leave the lovebirds alone tongue tongue
Re: Please Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2016
Lol. The prob is if you're told the truth, you won't like it. It pampering of lies you girls always prefer.

Whoever your brother choose to share his possessions with as lovers is not your business. The only problem you have which is indeed a problem is that youre feeling cheated bcus his lover came from you. Your bro probably didn't know you before now, he wouldnt have proposed love to your friend bcus this can be a lifetime in-law/spouse misunderstanding if care isnt taken. It has tore family apart

So call ur bro, and humbly tell him how you feel and that you understand that you cant come between him and his lover so he out of discretion would find a way to compensate you for the loss.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 19, 2016
SINZ:

Where've you been seff? grin

LoL. Around...smiley

I lost Motivation to comment On threads Anymore ..grin Been watching from sidelines..

Howdy tho? Long time..
Re: Please Advice Me!!! by SINZ: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

LoL. Around...smiley

I lost Motivation to comment On threads Anymore ..grin Been watching from sidelines..

Howdy tho? Long time..

Ikr.. This section has gone to the dogs.

It's been popping on my side, thank God, its been a good year so far.

Hows it with school?
Re: Please Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 19, 2016
SINZ:

Ikr.. This section has gone to the dogs.

It's been popping on my side, thank God, its been a good year so far.

Hows it with school?

It's been One of the worst years of my life actually.. Buh A Girl's Gotta survive.. Huh?

School, Phew.. same old, Same Old. Still Aight..
Still can't believe Sunday's Christmas.. cry shocked Like Xmas has never felt so Ordinary, Vipid, Dull, And Just meaningless...

Re: Please Advice Me!!! by SINZ: 11:26am On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

It's been One of the worst years of my life actually.. Buh A Girl's Gotta survive.. Huh?

School, Phew.. same old, Same Old. Still Aight..
Still can't believe Sunday's Christmas.. cry shocked Like Xmas has never felt so Ordinary, Vipid, Dull, And Just meaningless...

2016 has been tough no doubt! But we Nigerians, we can take anything. I believe it will get better mami, can't get any more worse than it already is.

Can't believe it either! shocked
Like for the first time in my life, I'm not exactly looking forward to Xmas. It seems to have lost its lustre grin
The world as we know it might just be wrapping up gringrin
Re: Please Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 19, 2016
SINZ:

2016 has been tough no doubt! But we Nigerians, we can take anything. I believe it will get better mami, can't get any more worse than it already is.

Can't believe it either! shocked
Like for the first time in my life, I'm not exactly looking forward to Xmas. It seems to have lost its lustre grin
The world as we know it might just be wrapping up gringrin

Well, thanks for the vote of confidence! smiley
It sure is gon get better!

Lol. @the world might be wrapping up! Well, I ain't even ready for all that... Yet. in 70 Years Time, maybe?
Re: Please Advice Me!!! by SINZ: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

Well, thanks for the vote of confidence! smiley
It sure is gon get better!

Lol. @the world might be wrapping up! Well, I ain't even ready for all that... Yet. in 70 Years Time, maybe?

Yes mami wink

Hehehe.. You should be 90smthn by then!

Don't wanna stay here past 85. Yea, 85 is just fine for me. smiley
Re: Please Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 19, 2016
Glory12345:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sad sad sad sad
how old is your brother?
Re: Please Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 19, 2016
SINZ:

Yes mami wink

Hehehe.. You should be 90smthn by then!

Don't wanna stay here past 85. Yea, 85 is just fine for me. smiley

LoL. I'd be 89 Actually...grin

Don't wanna stay till 90...undecided

Re: Please Advice Me!!! by SINZ: 11:51am On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

LoL. 89 Actually...grin

Don't wanna stay till 90...undecided

Hehehe.. Dafuq am I doing here at 90 grin

By then, I've seen it all, done it all.. Man gats rest. grin

You still quite young smiley
Used to think you were some old lady..
Re: Please Advice Me!!! by Divay22(f): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2016
I can relate to this cry cry..
Just forget their issue and do your thing
Re: Please Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 19, 2016
SINZ:

Hehehe.. Dafuq am I doing here at 90 grin

By then, I've seen it all, done it all.. Man gats rest. grin

You still quite young smiley
Used to think you were some old lady..

LoL. grin
everyone Online seem to think that actually...grin
And Eh, It kinda feels good that people think that way.. cool A part of me wants to be older.. like 25 and all that..

LoL. IKR? You totally get me! grin

Re: Please Advice Me!!! by SINZ: 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

LoL. grin
everyone Online seem to think that actually...grin
And Eh, It kinda feels good that people think that way.. cool A part of me wants to be older.. like 25 and all that..

LoL. IKR? You totally get me! grin

Trust me, I don't look forward to getting older. I dread the thought! Being broke is my worst fear, right next to it is getting old. sad
I just wanna be young forever undecided

I get you quite a lot. I just don't like showing it off wink
Re: Please Advice Me!!! by KingRex1(m): 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Glory12345:
My Friend came to my house last week and met my Brother and my brother seem to like her blow they are dating but I believe she just want my brother money oooo Now I have a problem with they rubbish relationship have been Begging g my brother for his infinix Zero 4 since all dis while my Bro didn't give me, but now the phone is with my friend cry And she was even doing boss for me... And I already fought with my brother... Pls what do u think I can do to this my stupid friend cool I don't know I she is using. G jazz oo coz my brother really like her now cry cry
You shouldnt do anything to ur 'stupid' friend, just wish them well.
Your Bro should have given you the phone tho.. Give him a piece of ur mind and end it there
Re: Please Advice Me!!! by BossKratos: 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
Glory12345:

angry

Re: Please Advice Me!!! by chris2face(m): 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2016
SINZ:

Trust me, I don't look forward to getting older. I dread the thought! Being broke is my worst fear, right next to it is getting old. sad

Am kind of enjoying ur conversation with Estherfabian
oya continue
Re: Please Advice Me!!! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
SINZ:

LoL. grin
You can't Eat your cake and still have it... tongue

Glad you do get me! smiley
Re: Please Advice Me!!! by SINZ: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

LoL. grin
You can't Eat your cake and still have it... tongue

Glad you do get me! smiley

Ikr.. sad

smiley
Re: Please Advice Me!!! by firstking01(m): 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
Glory12345:
If that's you on your dp then i 'll sau you are a disgrace to the world lingua franca...and plus, you reek of maturity....sorry to say.
Re: Please Advice Me!!! by osmodes(m): 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
like begot like...did u say she is/was ur friend?

solution
call ur brother inside, lock the door, remove ur cloths and ask him to come and do. after that, ask for Samsung S4 or IPhone 6....nonsense.

no b person broda dey pay for ur own android sub?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Who Beat Their Wives Do It? / Why You Should Never Trust A Man / "Any Nigerian Guy That Doesn't Like Eating Beans Is Gay"--facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.