Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) (13475 Views)

BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Check Out Dis Trending Online Picture.... Can U Guess Right ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by chiefojiji(m): 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
sample of the pishure she has posted online please!!!

and drop her fb name or phone number so we can help u talk to her.

#AraEmabaaleVerySoon

1 Like

Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by momentarylapse: 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
undecided

Everything about this particular o.p na always mumu things!
Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by barongmj(f): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
She's not really into you nd that's the truth. She's obviously looking for som1 better.
My 2cents
Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by splmosixx(m): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
Wey the picture of the ass.....

Picx or addonbilivit
Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by demolaxl(m): 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by TheMascot(m): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

LoL. grin

Is she like Baring all off? Like is She actually Posting pictures of her Bare ass? undecided

If she isn't... I don't see what the fuss is about. Let her be jaweh. Y'all ain't even Married yet and you're here making demands. undecided
I would love to see the look on your face when your boyfriend posts a pic of his hard-on online
Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ogidi gidi cheesycheesy.babes wey dey always dey flaunt yansh for Facebook and they twerk for YouTube and instagram are always not to be trustedcheesy.most at times na market dem dey look for.
Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
lefulefu:
Ogidi gidi cheesycheesy.babes wey dey always dey flaunt yansh for Facebook and they twerk for YouTube and instagram are always not to be trustedcheesy.most at times na market dem dey look for.
nooooo no be all
Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by wexyee: 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

LoL. grin

I'd pretend like that wasn't weird at all...

hehehe u ehn.........
Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by Gladiator1: 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
judeefcc:
i am not suffering from low self esteem or feeling insured angry but its not a funny thing to read and see guys liking pictures of her ass , whenever my girlfriend does it , it gets on my nerves angry angry angry angry , she has done it twice since we started dating, girls enjoy being praised about their endowment but abeg if you have a guy stop it, each time she will say sorry that she was just teasing her followers but its painful, these guys will save the pictures and use it to pleasure themselves angry

am i overreacting or right? cry
I even liked n commented on some of her pics
Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by iykedare(m): 11:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
Estharfabian:

LoL. grin

Is she like Baring all off? Like is She actually Posting pictures of her Bare ass? undecided

If she isn't... I don't see what the fuss is about. Let her be jaweh. Y'all ain't even Married yet and you're here making demands. undecided
Senseless comment from her royal senseless....
Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 20, 2016
judeefcc:
nooooo no be all
yes not all but most na wetin dem dey do.e get one babe wey dey among my fb friend.d time i add she get medium sized booty.But frm her recent pics wey she dey upload every second and minute i don notice say her yansh don get bigger.Na so she dey give d/f wicked poses with her fat ukwu and na so guys dey salivate and dey beg for her fone number.now dat one is flaunting her asset and letting anyone know she is available.so na so e be.i sabi babes psychology.
Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 20, 2016
iykedare:
Senseless comment from her royal senseless....
grin
Awwwwwe! thank you... smiley

Re: Not Cool With My Girlfriend Posting Pictures Of Her Ass Online (picture Added) by LordShiva97(m): 9:44am On May 19, 2017
grin[color=#990000][/color]dude Try And Talk To Her. She Is Your Girlfriend And Not Your Wife, So If She Doesn't Agree With You, Leave Her Alone.Let's Keep Enjoying Her Booty Pics.She Has A Nice Ass By The Way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Succulent: These Curvy Ladies Will Make You Go Gagaz. (image) / Help!! Girlfriend's Vagina Is Slack.... warning Explicit Pictures / Pregnant Woman Set To Sleep With Boyfriend, Recieved Nude For Iphone Xs (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.