Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] (2644 Views)

Cheers To I & My Girlfriend Who Study Online (picture) / Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? / How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:00am On Jul 13, 2018
BLÓOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blóod Money Online [PICTURE]

Typing...
Re: BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:00am On Jul 13, 2018
Crime doesn't pay, so I'll reveal the truth to you. If you want to make real blood money online, you must learn these three skills:

1. Mavis Beacon (Typing skill) 
2. HTML & CSS (Coding skill)
3. Graphic Design (Design skill)

Typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:01am On Jul 13, 2018
Here is a link https://www.nairaland.com/4540280/3-naughty-simple-skills-must to read about them.

Typing...
Re: BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:02am On Jul 13, 2018
I have used those skills to setup a lot of online businesses. The recent one is the newly built eBook online shop called Clef Shop. See it here https://shop.wetclef.com

Typing...
Re: BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:02am On Jul 13, 2018
"How did you use those skills to achieve this?" you asked.

1. I wrote, typed, formatted, and proofread those books with the help of skill 1.

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

2. I programmed, coded, tweaked, and hosted that site with skill 2.

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:04am On Jul 13, 2018
3. I designed and redesigned the covers of those books with skill 3.

Typing...
Re: BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:04am On Jul 13, 2018
And guess what, before launching the eBook store, some days ago, I have already made money that can train a doctor in school from those books.

Typing...
Re: BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:05am On Jul 13, 2018
Guess what again, they keep making money everyday and forever. People who are depressed or frustrated will say, "Mtcheew! eBook seller — go and find a job," but these people are backward. #smiles.

Typing...
Re: BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:06am On Jul 13, 2018
If Jeff Bezos gave up by a mere calling of penury eBook seller, there wouldn't have been anything called Amazon today. Amazon generates millions for the US government.

Typing...
Re: BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:07am On Jul 13, 2018
The reason for calling it blóod money is because it makes money while asleep — it's automated.

Yes, I know you're already calling me a jack of trades and a master of none. Trust me, I'm a master of all. No, I'm not bragging, but being bluntly honest.

Have you heard the song, "I know who I am?" You too should know who you are. Skill is better than school.

Typing...
Re: BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:08am On Jul 13, 2018
Why? Because I don't see acquiring a new skill as a hard things. Acquiring a new skill is easy — the moment you believe it.

Reading books to pass an exam is hard. Just imagine the stress you go through just to pass a stupid exam or finish your project and after school you'll start jumping from one office to another looking for a job that will pay you 200k a month while men who have the above 3 skills are making millions even without going out of their houses. ICT is where wealth is. If you ignore it, you'll make less.

Typing...
Re: BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:09am On Jul 13, 2018
I have acquired more than 20 lucrative skills which I'm professionally great at. Trust me, it's easy. Some minutes ago, in just finished barbing my hair and lined my beard myself. I'm a barber, but I only barb myself with my personal clipper. #Smiles.

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:10am On Jul 13, 2018
If you acquire lucrative skills, money will never depart from you — guaranteed. It may be hard at first, but when it starts flooding, people around will think you're a ritualist. I call it blood money without without blood, but WFG.

Typing...
Re: BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:11am On Jul 13, 2018
When everyone is crying, you'll be thinking outside the box. In years to come, Clef Shop will expand into selling other products. www.shop.wetclef.com

Typing...
Re: BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:12am On Jul 13, 2018
That's what they call "Start small but visualize it big." For Nigerian men spoiling our reputation around the world with internet fraud, please, stop.

If you know the embarrassment I faced in Singapore / Malaysian border as a Nigerian, you'll pity me. I almost cried. I wanted to abuse God that day for making me Nigerian.

I was innocent, but they detained to search and query me because I was a Nigerian. They thought I was one of the fraudulent internet / drug dealers around. Please, stop the crime — innocent Nigerians traveling around the world are the ones suffering it.

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:13am On Jul 13, 2018
So, my aim for posting this is to let you know that making money is easy if you give your heart to Wisdom, Focus, and Grace (WFG).

Don't focus on quick wealth, but WFG. Now is the time to acquire those three skills because they are easy. Clef On!
Re: BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:17am On Jul 13, 2018
Announcement: I may be moving to Peckham, London, Ajegunle Street to stay with MrCork. ((Real Talk))
Re: BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] by Ceede: 7:27am On Jul 13, 2018
Noted cool
Re: BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] by Dollarship(m): 8:01am On Jul 13, 2018
angry
Re: BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] by Goddyss(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2018
iLegendd:
So, my aim for posting this is to let you know that making money is easy if you give your heart to Wisdom, Focus, and Grace (WFG).

Don't focus on quick wealth, but WFG. Now is the time to acquire those three skills because they are easy. Clef On!

Can you teach me these skills. I base in Lagos. One becomes a master by learning from The master

1 Like

Re: BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:30am On Jul 13, 2018
Goddyss:

Can you teach me these skills. I base in Lagos. One becomes a master by learning from The master
shocked
Re: BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 13, 2018
Sorry to interrupt. If you're a man and you don't know to chat or handle a woman, download our free ChatDicted 1.0 book and read it this morning. You'll learn a lot from it. I promise.

Here is the download link: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html
Re: BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] by dotunibrahim7(m): 9:48am On Jul 13, 2018
Ilegend is it possible for me to learn graphics design on youtube...without any physical training?
Re: BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2018
dotunibrahim7:
Ilegend is it possible for me to learn graphics design on youtube...without any physical training?
Yes. 100%.
Re: BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] by dotunibrahim7(m): 7:48am On Jul 14, 2018
iLegendd:
Yes. 100%.
hmmmn ok...thanks bro
Re: BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:21am On Jul 14, 2018
dotunibrahim7:
hmmmn ok...thanks bro
You're welcome, Sir.
Re: BLOOD MONEY: How Bad Boys Make Legit Blood Money Online [PICTURE] by TheSilentNight: 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2018

(1) (Reply)

7 Psychological Tricks To Get Her To Like You. / FÙCKING: Mr. Friendzone How To 100% Get A Girlfriend & Avoid Being Friend Zoned / Guys Have You Done Anything For A Girl but Later Regret Doing It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.