Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port (17931 Views)

Yahaya Bello: If President Buhari Asks Me To Jump Into Fire, I Will Not Hesitate / The Sorry State Of The Onitsha-awka Expressway In Anambra State (pics) / Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by 9jayes: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kondomatic:
How the gods drank your brain
Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by Doug07034780891(m): 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
TRASH!!!

There is also government house in Lagos and Abuja..Obiano should not build even a government house if they have none..

Well to bust your bubble..the airport project is already ongoing.

Nkem bu nkem, nke anyi bu nke anyi..

[s]
AZeD1:
Please no airport, there's one at Enugu, there's another one in IMO... Use that money for something else (Fix the roads, railway anything but an airport.)

[/s]

GOD BLESS the light of the entire black race..

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by McTobe(m): 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
AZeD1:
Please no airport, there's one at Enugu, there's another one in IMO... Use that money for something else (Fix the roads, railway anything but an airport.)

u are right, there is also an airport in Asaba not quite up to 20mins drive to ONISHA
Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by Lanceslot(m): 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
Work on my Governor.
Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by tiswell(m): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
AZeD1:

International airport is on going @aguleri,to be completed soon

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by giles14(m): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2016
Mallam obiano include NNEWI in ur plan.
wetin the town do you .
apart from the light up project. nothing again.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by Doug07034780891(m): 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
tiswell:
International airport is on going @aguleri,to be completed soon

Tell the fools that do not know the importance of an airport in an economically frontline and viable state as Anambra..
Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by Kobicove(m): 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2016
This is good news smiley
Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by Bekimbo(m): 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2016
9jayes:
Port for Igbo land? I laf in Swahili
Yes go kill yourself
Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
OUR THINK HOME, INVEST HOME GOVERNOR. other igbo governors MUST start creating this consciousness in her people.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by dokyOloye: 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
AZeD1:

One dey Asaba sef

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by tiswell(m): 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Doug07034780891:

Tell the fools that do not know the importance of an airport in an economically frontline and viable state as Anambra..
I dont get you...anambra int'l airport is near completion

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by indispensable01(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
[quote author=AZeD1 post=52074115]Please no airport, there's one at Enugu, there's another one in IMO... Use that money for something else (Fix the roads, railway anything but an airport.)
airport is necessary in Anambra state, those once u mentioned is not located in Anambra. peace

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by Doug07034780891(m): 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
Such information should be classified and kept away from dangerous people like you that do not want to see an airport built in the state but rather we should be using the ones outside the state..

tiswell:
I dont get you...anambra int'l airport is near completion
Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by OBAFEMIawolowo: 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
Obiano like MOU

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by tiswell(m): 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Such information should be classified and kept away from dangerous people like you that do not want to see an airport built in the state but rather we should be using the ones outside the state..

What are you saying? Am a full blooded anambrarian,the airport is also in my LG
Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by Doug07034780891(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
It does not matter where you come from as dangerous and evil people are equally averse to good things that comes to their towns or LGAs..

tiswell:
What are you saying? Am a full blooded anambrarian,the airport is also in my LG
Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by Yyeske(m): 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
giles14:
Mallam obiano include NNEWI in ur plan.

wetin the town do you .

apart from the light up project. nothing again.
I still dey ask that question, wetin una for Nnewi and Anambra South do the guy
Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by dokyOloye: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
AZeD1:

One airport dey Asaba sef
Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by giles14(m): 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
Yyeske:
I still dey ask that question, wetin una for Nnewi and Anambra South do the guy
my brother we don tire
Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by adisaigbo1(m): 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
ISDKING:
Igbos are really moving forward despite fed govt neglect. May God bless u guys.
See them flat heads .....always wailing even on their 'day of joy'

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by kettykin: 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
Anambra needs both an airport and a sea port, it is good for every state in the south east to have international airports while states that have river to seas should have ports.

The idea of a state using the airport of neighbors is very poor idea

5 Likes

Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by giles14(m): 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
kettykin:
Anambra needs both an airport and a sea port, it is good for every state in the south east to have international airports while states that have river to seas should have ports.

Anambra presently needs power not airport .
Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by Seriousboy: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2016
We have been heating sweet talks from nigeria's political office holders since before 1960s and single stuff to show for it. Let hope good things will start giving births.
#SingleTenureForEveryPoliticalOffices
Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by Doug07034780891(m): 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
I think Anambra needs at least 2 airports but one in the interim..

kettykin:

Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by basilo102: 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Onitsha Port, started by Ya'adua, completed by GEJ

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by vani86: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
AZeD1:

I agree with you, no need for an airport. There is also one is asaba.
Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by Chimdiebere(m): 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
EVEN THOUGH OBIANO GIVE US HEAVEN AND EARTH HE IS GOING OUT,HE KILLED HIS OWN PEOPLE (PEACEFUL PEOPLE PROTESTING)JUST TO PLEASE buhari,THE FIRST RESPONSIBITY OF A GOVERNOR IS TO PROTECT THE LIVES OF ITS CITIZENS AND NOT TO TAKE THEM,LET BUHARI COME NOW AND VOTE HIM SINCE HE VALUES BUHARI MORE THAN THE LIVES OF HIS OWN PEOPLE,SAY NO TO OBIANO PROPAGANDA E DON EXPIRE.
it seriously pained me to see what you people passed through.. even if am not from eastern Nigeria but what that man did is wrong
Re: Anambra State Govt To Jump-start The Onitsha Inland Port by Doug07034780891(m): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
FG may have allowed Anambra to run the Port. With both international cargo airport and river port in Anambra the state would have become a mega state with international links..

kettykin:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Writes CJN Over Decongestion Of Prisons Amid COVID-19 Pandemic / Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election / Malala Yousafzai Arrives Borno With Her Father, Meets Governor Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.