Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Tag And Ask - Romance (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag And Ask (146689 Views)

When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy / #tag And Ask / #willyoudie Tag And Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag And Ask by Softorgasm(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
emitope:
Wow. This should be fun....

Or so I tot... I'm seeing some scary comments
grin
Re: Tag And Ask by TheInkredible: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
Belthazor:
You see that mini- paragraph which you burped out of your filthy mouth which is notoriously known for sücking shïtstain off another man's ärsehöle is as short as the pink mini-skirt that you're currently wearing.

It's quite amusing to see you in a quandary and not knowing how to counter my latter retort. You've now resorted to regaling the audience with stories of how your mother's vägina the size of a mola mola' mouth met it's fate at the hands of innumerable big-bellied men in Mpumalanga!

Your mother is nationally known as a çöçk-juggling whöre whose legs automatically swings open upon seeing a penïs like an automatic door. Her dying wish will undoubtedly be to have a have a penïs-shaped tombstone engraved with the words" Here lies a whöre with a master's degree in pröstitution"

Indeed, son, you have met your death today, as I'm ripping you limb to limb with ease to the delight of the spectators who are standing on the sideline awaiting the date of your funeral since they all can see that I'm wrestling with a dying donkey.

Pathetic son of a dying whöre.
You're too mentally slow. Take a short one, my Zulu minion.

Everyone knows your mother was an underclass trophy prostitutê who saved up her anal-sex bonuses to help the drunken pillock you call a father pay her own pride price. Original retaard.

Your father's dying wish was telling his pastor never to allow you attend his wake keep; your presence reminds his ghost of your mother's sexual generosity.

N.b you take an hour to reply me. Why. Same way your father's flaccid dick response to your momma's saggy tïts grin

When I finish killing you, you'll learn never to come to a Nigerian forum with fake airs. Blooming mongrel!

5 Likes

Re: Tag And Ask by makydebbie(f): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
Horlohlah:
Ehh...this girl wants the dare me. okay let me give you a hint.

He is a diarylander.
Aunty not even closegrin
Re: Tag And Ask by Horlohlah: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
mhisbliss:
o gawd we even think alike too, thumbs up, where's the bartender guve her one origin, sorry pure water
Lol...bring the pure water and let me pour it on you.
Re: Tag And Ask by mhisbliss(f): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
makydebbie:
Trolls dear and you mentioned one.
lol we both know there's gonna be a fight if i mention the other, ok judeefcc cheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by Horlohlah: 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
makydebbie:
Aunty not even closegrin
I don't expect you to agree cheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by mhisbliss(f): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
Horlohlah:
Lol...bring the pure water and let me pour it on you.
when I'm already wearing my xmas cloth
Re: Tag And Ask by Horlohlah: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
mhisbliss:
find solace in the fact that you'll also be a boss someday cheer up
Sure smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by sweettease(f): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
mhisbliss:
the best case study has to be them, i live with them so i have a perfect picture what its like so its not pretense
then I bet you want to have what they have. The write up below is where I am so I get it sha, wrote it about a week ago when I was thinking about some things, tell me if you relate or not.

Here I am again, wishing
I hope to move past this cycle this time
I desire to leave it so badly but sometimes I get comfortable and try to ignore the desires, pretend it doesn't exist, feign satisfaction with not having found but it's all a bogus reality because soon again I get reminded, the thought of not having so depressing yet the fantasy of having so titillating. What will it be like when I find, anything like the fantasy or another route to depression station? So much to give but none to give. Will it eventually blossom or whither. What are my chances? Like Arsenal winning the champion's League or like Real Madrid's. All I have now is envy oddly matched by benevolence and some self pity; the feeling of what could but isn't lasting just long enough for me to convince myself of satisfaction and satisfaction lasting until i get reminded of the hoax, then it is time to wish again!
Re: Tag And Ask by mhisbliss(f): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
cheesy cheesy

A gun with a bullet... Three zombies. sad

Even if I kill the one going after momma we still have two to deal with.

Two options for me tho... Either I shoot myself with that bullet or my ***

The former makes me a selfish coward tho so the latter will be my choice.

I can't watch *** been brutalized by zombies cry
I'll shoot the one going after mum then take my chances with the one coming for me
Re: Tag And Ask by mhisbliss(f): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
sweettease:
then I bet you want to have what they have. The write up below is where I am so I get it sha, wrote it about a week ago when I was thinking about some things, tell me if you relate or not.

Here I am again, wishing
I hope to move past this cycle this time
I desire to leave it so badly but sometimes I get comfortable and try to ignore the desires, pretend it doesn't exist, feign satisfaction with not having found but it's all a bogus reality because soon again I get reminded, the thought of not having so depressing yet the fantasy of having so titillating. What will it be like when I find, anything like the fantasy or another route to depression station? So much to give but none to give. Will it eventually blossom or whither. What are my chances? Like Arsenal winning the champion's League or like Real Madrid's. All I have now is envy oddly matched by benevolence and some self pity; the feeling of what could but isn't lasting just long enough for me to convince myself of satisfaction and satisfaction lasting until i get reminded of the hoax, then it is time to wish again!

hmmm nice poetry, i like it, inasmuch as i wish to have what they have, i dont make it a do or die affair, i want it to come on its own and in its own time, but right now I'm just ok with single, and its so comfortable i don't see myself in a relationship soon
Re: Tag And Ask by falconey(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
I like the mental challenge of unraveling mysteries , the psychoanalytical opportunities they offer and the mental high of the subsequent 'eureka!' moments.

what has been your most difficult mystery so far?

How do your manage eccentric laggards of some NAIRALANDers who see you as a predator?

Have you ever regret your inference on a mystery?

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by sweettease(f): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
Leave me jawe this babe... how u dey jawe?
correct! I don push you reach wall cheesy
very nice, thank you. I managed to squeeze in a few episodes of 'black ish' so had a pretty good laugh
Re: Tag And Ask by FuhckYhu: 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
TheInkre..dible:

Everyone knows your mother was an underclass trophy prostitutê who saved up her anal-sex bonuses to help the drunken pillock you call a father pay her own pride price. Original retaard.

Your father's dying wish was telling his pastor never to allow you attend his wake keep; your presence reminds his ghost of your mother's sexual generosity.

[u]N.b you take an hour to reply me. Why. Same way your father's flaccid dick response to your momma's saggy tïts grin[u]

When I finish killing you, you'll learn never to come to a Nigerian forum with fake airs. Blooming mongrel!
cry
Take it, yur father...

Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
mhisbliss:
I'll shoot the one going after mum then take my chances with the one coming for me
And the two will still chase the three of you cheesy

Now isn't that a temporal rescue?
Re: Tag And Ask by sweettease(f): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
mhisbliss:
hmmm nice poetry, i like it, inasmuch as i wish to have what they have, i dont make it a do or die affair, i want it to come on its own and in its own time, but right now I'm just ok with single, and its so comfortable i don't see myself in a relationship soon
thanks for the compliment and
I totally get it sister smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by TheInkredible: 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
judeefcc:
you are a confirmed illiterate

The only degree you get na noise maker for romance section
grin grin grin grin grin grin It's alright, show me how it feels when you're proven wrong and outwitted.

I have never seen anyone who's as empty as you yet so satisfied angry

Ok. Point proven. See you around when you have mastered your penmanship grin . Bye!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by makydebbie(f): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
Softorgasm:
Yeah seriously, the other room is where I'm most amazing in what i do...
you want me to come to you or you want to come to me?
no, I'll pass.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
TheInkredible:

N.b you take an hour to reply me. Why. Same way your father's flaccid dick response to your momma's saggy tïts grin

remix disses na song , show say you dey copy them , you dont talk from your mind

3 Likes

Re: Tag And Ask by tosyne2much(m): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
sweettease:
correct! I don push you reach wall cheesy
very nice, thank you. I managed to squeeze in a few episodes of 'black ish' so had a pretty good laugh
Good u had a pretty laugh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by mhisbliss(f): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
And the two will still chase the three of you cheesy

Now isn't that a temporal rescue?
its called salvaging a situation, killing yourself only to rise again to become a zombie and eat your already infected mum, if you kill the one attacking your mum, you can fight off the others because it takes time before you can become one of them after the bite
Re: Tag And Ask by Softorgasm(m): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
makydebbie:
no, I'll pass.
lol i understand the no....
I'm coming to get you...
Re: Tag And Ask by makydebbie(f): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol we both know there's gonna be a fight if i mention the other, ok jud.eefcc cheesy
Lol yea. I'm just coming from kirikiri shagrin
Re: Tag And Ask by mhisbliss(f): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
sweettease:
thanks for the compliment and
I totally get it sister smiley
but you can ask questions o grin i thought i was writing jamb all over again
Re: Tag And Ask by mhisbliss(f): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
makydebbie:
Lol yea. I'm just coming from kirikiri shagrin
hahahhahaaahhaha you of all people, whats your crime
Re: Tag And Ask by SINZ: 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
Softorgasm:
what is soft, sweet and have the feeling of releasing cum at the same time?..
The answer is me... this is how i will make you feel when you come around me....
My principle in life is always be the best, in friendship, in love, in prayers, in sex...
there is never a dull moment with me....
This is why I'm sweet soft orgasm...
cc sweettease

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by FuhckYhu: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
TheInkredible 2—2 Belthazor

Itz on fellaz, I'm back... grin
Re: Tag And Ask by Sotenna(m): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
Berlynn:
he is sure coming for ur ass... u know he enjoys banning pple for no reason undecided

Berlynn, howdy?
Re: Tag And Ask by GentlemanUnltd: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
@sweettease what do you think about guys on Nairaland, can you date or have a flirt with any?

2. Do you have a Nairaland crush, if yes, what's his moniker?

3. who do you think live fake lives more between Nairaland guys and ladies?

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by sweettease(f): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
mhisbliss:
but you can ask questions o grin i thought i was writing jamb all over again
Lmao, I can but I prefer not to, and when I saw the topic, it was like an all you can eat buffet cheesy I managed to get tosyne2much to make a few confessions seff cheesy
Now I am feeling fly grin
Re: Tag And Ask by TheInkredible: 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
judeefcc:
remix disses na song , show say you dey copy them , you dont talk from your mind

You ran to Google to see if I plagiarised grin grin grin grin dude, my brain manufacturers disses faster than you can post dumb threads.

I am DrivebyKiller And I don't need your permission to reinvent my disses.

Do I? You on the other hand have been caught plagiarising my own disses. grin

Take a back seat and watch me bleed that southie like a haemorrhagic nama.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by Horlohlah: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
mhisbliss:
when I'm already wearing my xmas cloth
Lol...na so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (117) (Reply)

Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.