Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Tag And Ask - Romance (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag And Ask (146518 Views)

When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy / #tag And Ask / #willyoudie Tag And Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag And Ask by sinizia: 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
ronald4lif:

Hahaha okwa no ebe nwa pino-pino m no arrest a obim lol. Ibu onye ogwu o, ogwu gi enwero counterfeit, odi nafdac endorsed gbagam. grin

Nwanne, esim n'agburu Eddy Na Nagwu. grin

Asim kam je obele tour na Europe na onwa October, esim there banye naija kam monitor some stuff there. Ima na isi ofu obodo banyere oso around EU di very easy and cheap, karia ikahari within Africa. So ona bu madu rusie olu once in a while okaharitu nwantiti. Everly o mu na oyom so je the tour, ife si otua kaba imalu na m ka hang'a boot chiba ogba na ime-ulo next year. Na ike isi na ofu asa banye na oso adiro sim. Iga no na otu onitsha?

I can't believe what I'm reading. Is this the Ronald I know? shocked shocked dimkpa, kwuo eziokwu, kedu ife asanwa jiri nwude gi? Maka na ije love a gbara mu ghari. Tomato Jos kechiri gi ka ogodo. grin grin otu nwanyi adiro ezuru gi before, gini mere? grin
Re: Tag And Ask by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
No regrets . I rarely forgive folks who antagonize me or my pals without remorse so I go all out to serve them pain.

I do not crave the sanctimonious-yet-hypocritical 'Mr. Nice Guy' tag like the others 'cause it'd put me in a box of stereotyped expectations.

The strength of my character always shines through when folks interact with me on a personal level and that in itself is satisfactory enough.

6 Likes

Re: Tag And Ask by sweettease(f): 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
mhisbliss:
Horlohlah, i think I'm gonna retire i feel very sleepy which is strange because i don't usually sleep by this time, changes tongue makydebbie diddyydiva Maxi112 see you guys lera, and sweettease with her questions, are you the one on your dp? I thought you're a guy
Lol I am, I am a lady o.
Good night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by emitope: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Softorgasm:
grin
I'm sad when a seemingly nice thread gets "contaminated" with either tribal sentiments or otherwise... Really sad.
Re: Tag And Ask by GentlemanUnltd: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
sweettease:

I know it's only a matter of time before karma strikes(the biatch grin)
1.I think 96% of guys on nairaland are not to be taken seriously, flirting isn't my thing and out of the sane 4%, I probably would date but I have trust issues with guys here so not likely to happen.

2. What if I tell you my bae is a nairalander that we mutually want to be anonymous? grin

3 . I've never really thought about it but I'd say the guys

[b]Heheehehehe, you re gonna see oba here today, its tag and ask baby! hahahahaha

1. why do you think 96% of guys here aren't to be taken seriously? have you had an encounter with any that you ended up regretting?

2. lot of girls on Nairaland laments about guys here, do you think there re any differences between guys on Nairaland and the ones you would come across on Fb or other social media sites or even in physical, aren't guys supposed to be guys wherever they find themselves?

3. is your bae a nairalander, if yes what's his moniker and how come your Bae is a nairalander when you don't wanna have any connection between your offline life and Nairaland?

4. If your Bae is a nairalander, apart from him which other Nairaland guy do you chat with off Nairaland?

5. just one reason why you think the guys live fake lives more because I have noticed that some girls when on Nairaland would be acting all burst up but you would experience a totally diff attitude from them when you engages them in off Nairaland chats.[/b]
Re: Tag And Ask by Maxi112: 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Horlohlah:
Mention that female nairalander you cant associate with even in reality
sorry I was busy, lemme answer your question.

Refiner

we good now?
Re: Tag And Ask by Maxi112: 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
makydebbie:
We both know it is, remember what you told me over there?
ahhhh.... you wanna use it against me? undecided
Re: Tag And Ask by sweettease(f): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

[b]Heheehehehe, you re gonna see oba here today, its tag and ask baby! hahahahaha

1. why do you think 94% of guys here aren't to be taken seriously? have you had an encounter with any that you ended up regretting?

2. lot of girls on Nairaland laments about guys here, do you think there re any differences between guys on Nairaland and the ones you would come across on Fb or other social media sites or even in physical, aren't guys supposed to be guy as wherever they find themselves?

3. is your babe a nairalander, if yes what's his moniker and how come your Bae is a nairalander when you don't wanna have any connection between your offline life and Nairaland?

4. If your Bae is a nairalander, apart from him which other Nairaland guy do you chat with off Nairaland?

5. just one reason why you think the guys live fake lives more because I have noticed that some girls when on Nairaland would be acting all burst up but you would experience a totally diff attitude from them when you engages them in off Nairaland chats.[/b]
Too plenty, so I only get to answer one... No be nursing council questions o, see how you take am personal, I am not giving you that luxury tongue
I think 96% are Unserious because one has like 4 accounts so its mainly a repetitive process and pick any random guy, go through his posts and see what you think about them
Re: Tag And Ask by Maxi112: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
mhisbliss:
nice one, max you're one step away from being snatched by me from makydebbie, she's denying you though
grin grin I won't reply this one, never! cheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by GentlemanUnltd: 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
tag and ask!

@yuneehk
you reside in Edo state, if yes, where?

Kinginvahala!
Re: Tag And Ask by refiner(f): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
What is your selling point?

Cc makydebbie
Mackbrooklyn
Traphedges
Suzan404.... wink
Re: Tag And Ask by GentlemanUnltd: 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
sweettease:

Too plenty, so I only get to answer one... No be nursing council questions o, see how you take am personal, I am not giving you that luxury tongue
I think 96% are Unserious because one has like 4 accounts so its mainly a repetitive process and pick any random guy, go through his posts and see what you think about them

answering one out of five questions in an exam is worse than F, so kindly do justice to others.
Re: Tag And Ask by BrooklynTheBully: 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
refiner:

Cc makydebb.ie
Mackbroo.klyn
Traphed.ges
Suzan.404.... wink

cheesy grin

Babe, that'd be my pimples-free face... cool

So, how about you?? cool
Re: Tag And Ask by Horlohlah: 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
mhisbliss:
Horlohlah, i think I'm gonna retire i feel very sleepy which is strange because i don't usually sleep by this time, changes tongue makydebbie diddyydiva Maxi112 see you guys lera, and sweettease with her questions, are you the one on your dp? I thought you're a guy
Good night dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by makydebbie(f): 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
mhisbliss:
awesome cheesy you must be feeling like a gangster now, inmate cheesy
As in cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by Horlohlah: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Maxi112:
sorry I was busy, lemme answer your question.

Refiner

we good now?
Yeah smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tag And Ask by Draei: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
what i wrote and to whom i wrote it to is totally not your business...
Its kind of pathetic when your brain starts to malfunction and you begin to fool around nairaland...
hey Mr albino.... I've been trying to avoid your foolishness and shameful self for months now, pls do me a favour and not to ever in your pathetic life mention my moniker again....

I though you trio recently became pals...
Re: Tag And Ask by makydebbie(f): 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Maxi112:
ahhhh.... you wanna use it against me? undecided
your words nacheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by Yuneehk(f): 10:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
tag and ask!

@yuneehk
you reside in Edo state, if yes, where?

Kinginvahala!
You could have just asked me on that thread where I mentioned Auchi. I've never been to Edo State. I was just joking around tongue
Re: Tag And Ask by refiner(f): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
BrooklynTheBully:

cheesy grin

Babe, that'd be my pimples-free face... cool

So, how about you?? cool

grin....is that ought to be ur selling point?

Mine is my height and complexion! undecided
Re: Tag And Ask by WHITEWIZARD(m): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
Draei:

I though you trio recently became pals...
who wants to become pal with a lying, cheap owerri bicycle ice cream seller that back stabs his friends with alternates?...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
refiner:

Cc makydebbie Mackbrooklyn Traphedges Suzan404.... wink
My diastema grin
Re: Tag And Ask by Maxi112: 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
makydebbie:
your words nacheesy
grin cheesy tho I stand by it, I might change it cause of you grin

your famous siggy, any hope for the Bleep boys cheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by GentlemanUnltd: 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yuneehk:

You could have just asked me on that thread where I mentioned Auchi. I've never been to Edo State. I was just joking around tongue

Hahahahahaa, that means you lied? isn't lying supposed to be a sin before man and God?

just a question for you,

How long is it gonna take you to grant my wish? ehn this girl?
Re: Tag And Ask by makydebbie(f): 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

answering one out of five questions in an exam is worse than F, so kindly do justice to others.
Hey king, I'm Deoblazing tongue

My question, what's your take on long distance relationship cool
Re: Tag And Ask by bi0nics: 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
who wants to become pal with a lying, cheap owerri bicycle ice cream seller that back stabs his friends with alternates?...

Lol.... Seems my prayer didn't have any effect tongue
Re: Tag And Ask by WHITEWIZARD(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
Maxi112:
cheesy cheesy give the bastard hope na
I've always known him as a betrayal, even before the formal knight came together....

4 Likes

Re: Tag And Ask by BrooklynTheBully: 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
refiner:

grin....is that ought to be ur selling point?

Mine is my height and complexion! undecided

cheesy grin

Lol, I'm tall too now... About 5'6 to 5'7 but my face is what have been doing wonders and winning most battles for me tongue

Yeah, your complexion makes me to remember MrCork cheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by makydebbie(f): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Maxi112:
grin cheesy tho I stand by it, I might change it cause of you grin

your famous siggy, any hope for the Bleep boys cheesy
Cos of me?
Lol! No hope for fvckboys ootongue
Re: Tag And Ask by falconey(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
BrooklynTheBully:

cheesy grin

Lol, I'm tall too now... About 5'6 to 5'7 but my face is what have been doing wonders and winning most battles for me tongue

Yeah, your complexion makes me to remember MrCork cheesy

you are 5.6 and you consider yourself tall? I'm same height and call it average height. For me tall starts from 5.8.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (117) (Reply)

Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.