Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,836 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

My Girlfriend Has More Money Than I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has More Money Than I (919 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Has More Money Than I by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
Guys, what would you do if you found out your girlfriend is more richer than you, pocket wisely... undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has More Money Than I by ken19: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
I'll love her the more

abi u want person way go turn u into first bank?
Re: My Girlfriend Has More Money Than I by CoolFreeday(m): 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
it doesn't change anything. You're still the head, so you should cater for her and be a man that you are.
If she is a wise and a good lady, the money won't enter her head and she will know how to carry herself and she will also know what she needs to do.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has More Money Than I by thesicilian: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
You should count yourself lucky. Many Nigerian girls are parasites.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has More Money Than I by favourmic(m): 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
How can my girl friend get rich than me?
Re: My Girlfriend Has More Money Than I by dingbang(m): 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
Research shows that boyfriends tend to be more loyal when their girlfriends are richer.. Quote me anywhere
Re: My Girlfriend Has More Money Than I by ifex370(m): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
you should gimme her num
Re: My Girlfriend Has More Money Than I by greatnaija01: 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
get rich or die trying

Dat9jakid:
Guys, what would you do if you found out your girlfriend is more richer than you, pocket wisely... undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has More Money Than I by tchimatic(m): 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has More Money Than I by NevetsIbot(m): 12:50am On Dec 20, 2016
thesicilian:
You should count yourself lucky. Many Nigerian girls are parasites.
Dayuuuum!!!! You nailed it
Re: My Girlfriend Has More Money Than I by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 20, 2016
What's the problem? I have seen threads here where men complain about women not having ambition and just waiting for handouts ...Here is one who is the her own self and again you conplain. What is it that you guys really want?

(1) (Reply)

“i Was Beaten To The Altar On My Wedding Day” – Survivor Of Domestic Violence / Ways On How To Make Your Girlfriend Very Happy And Exited / New Kid On The Block

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.