Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) (43960 Views)

Is A Reverend Father Qualified To Give Advice On Marital Crisis? / Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by linearity: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
kingaaj:

Mark gave you facebook for free. grin

Nothing is free, he collects your online behavior and activities and sell them for kool cash.

How do you think Facebook makes it's money?

1 Like

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by blazer234: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Give and it shall be given unto.

Which means I can give to the poor without paying tithe and still receive blessings. So, oyedepo is wrong. And Jesus mentioned tithe when he was on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Michoolu(m): 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
You don't need to believe or disapprove.

It's not for everyone to swallow. Even things Jesus said not everyone could swallow.

It's Simple jare.
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by blazer234: 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
kingaaj:

And is that tithe?
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by eROCK247(m): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
EmmzyWhite:
Well said my Father in the Lord.
Quote me wrongly and u won't see the end of this year

Are u their creator? #fakeXtiansEverywhere

3 Likes

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by NaWetinDey(m): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
Blasphemy!

3 Likes

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by wexyee: 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
peacesamuel94:

Those reading the thread are aware of these things.
bros stop beating around the bush and explain .... Since u dey defend him e mean say u get knowlege so tell us ... If not u re just a gulible church goer who is being brain wash
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
Great6Pack:
Who is Oyedepo paying his tithe to? I don't want to hear he pays as others do in the same church. because he is simply robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Else, let him seek another church and pay his tithe monthly there and I will believe and follow his words.

1 Like

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
peacesamuel94:

But do not select a handful of rich unbelievers and use them as the yardstick for judging the ratio of rich christians to atheists. we have so many Christians who are wealthy just as much as we have rich unbelievers if not more.

Therefore being rich has nothing to do with religion. It's more a function of education, intelligence, hardwork, opportunity and discipline.

5 Likes

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by ephi123(f): 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nigerian Christianity and inordinate focus on money embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Antoeni(m): 2:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
What kind of blessing re u talking abt ,is it d one after paying tithe for u to build ur schools and buy a private jet, and we cant. Afford to send our children to d school or buy and economy ticket to fly

1 Like

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
Great6Pack:
Who is Oyedepo paying his tithe to? I don't want to hear he pays as others do in the same church. because he is simply robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Else, let him seek another church and pay his tithe monthly there and I will believe and follow his words.

church of God mission am sure....
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by paradigmshift(m): 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
jayhansome:
Pls i av a question
1. Where does oyedepo pay his tithe to??
2. Were does d money go to?

church of God mission I think so
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by wexyee: 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
idupaul:
Yet China ,Russia ,Saudi Arabia have more billionaires than Nigeria, yet his church hasn't produced anyone worth even 5 million dollars till date ,yet he the pastor happens to be the richest man in the church ,yet no member of his church is amongst the 20 richest people in Nigeria ...Abeg people open ya eyes
faith is too powerful that it will make u do or bilieve anything ... That ur comon sense will reject with a heart beat
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Gshun: 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
so ur religious morale is to pray people wouldnt see the end of the year? true christian indeed
EmmzyWhite:

1 Like

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by EazyMoh(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Muslims also pay
Oga stay in your lane, There is nothing like TITHE in Islam!

1 Like

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Megaflex(m): 2:15pm On Dec 20, 2016
All d atheists who are extremely blessed are also tithe payers abi? Bill Gates, Zuccerburg a.nd co always pay their tithes ko. Keep living large on the gullibilty of ur members u hear. Karma will soon catch up wit u

1 Like

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Vaxt(m): 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
kingaaj:

chai na our forefathers cause am, old testament church
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by hazyfm1: 2:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
peacesamuel94:

Yes he is right, riches is part of Blessing but not blessing itself.

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by DJInfluence: 2:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
All this ole wey call diaself pastors. Dem go interpret bible to suit dia purpose. Mtchwww tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by sleeknaija(m): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
EmmzyWhite:

Lolzzzz, dat ur last statement is uncalled for and u call urself a Christian..... Wishing someone doesn't c d end of d year...

1 Like

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
ephi123:
Nigerian Christianity and inordinate focus on money embarassed
religion is about your Soul not material wealth, infact material wealth goes against everything Christian. This is why Nigerian Christians are such easy prey for all these new age Pentecostal prosperity pastors.

The principle of Nigerian Churches, 419s and MMM is the same. Give me a little money and I will make you rich!! Because Nigerians are in the church to hammer, they get conned every week.

6 Likes

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by WINDSOW(m): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
EmmzyWhite:
And u ll be happy if a fellow dies. U are indeed a Christian. Ur MUMU ripe bros!

2 Likes

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by LordIsaac(m): 2:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
All I have to say is that, Christ said "freely you have received, freely give." The woman with the issue of blood never tithed, at least, on record, yet she received. Other examples are listed in the Scriptures. All I have to say is Christ should be your role model, not any man!

2 Likes

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by wexyee: 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
lielbree:

Muslims pay tithe and zakat
muslims doesnt pay tithe .... Muslim pay zakkat nd u can give zakkat to any less previlage .. Eg ur neighbor, friend, relative, begger etc
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by dabrightt: 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
alterswerve:
Zuckerberg is an atheist. Why is he richer and more productive than many tithers?
God give money and devil gives money to his own people because devil is ready to give anything in expense of your soal..The spirit of atheistism is a spirit from satan
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by claremont(m): 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
EmmzyWhite:
I have quoted you wrongly. I think your ''father in the Lord'' is a reflection of the moral corruption that has infected Nigeria. If I had the power, I will eliminate all the political and religious leaders in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
alterswerve:

My guy. Charity is different from tithing. And in charity, one can give other things apart from money.

Let us not deviate. Its the pastor's comment we are concerned about here.

Giving is part of many western cultures, with or without religion.
my brother, leave all these people, have u realized most scientist and people making headway through ingenious discoveries are free from religious encumbrances and ties? Because religion has a way of diming your objective mind. U see something that u don't understand, instead of u to seek for answers and demystify such enigma , u ascribe it to one stupid deity that don't exist, and that alone makes u live in savage world and won't advance...

I like the questions u asked on richest people on earth not being tithers....
They are basic principles and tenets for success, follow them and u will succeed irrespective of what u choose to worship or the creed u rhapsodize ; I just wonder whrn foolish Africans will understand this and liberate themselves for savage and mental slavery... Its really annoying seeing all this rubbish. Its piteable and makes me understand we have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by dopedealer(m): 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
EmmzyWhite:

^ why r u doing this to your self
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by chiraqDemon(m): 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
If thia is true then my family members should be fighting with dangote over who gets a contract but unfortunately yall worshipping a non existent entity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) / Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.