Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) (43944 Views)

Is A Reverend Father Qualified To Give Advice On Marital Crisis? / Bishop Oyedepo: 10,000 Winners Chapel Members Qualified To Be President / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by lastpage: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
vodutive:
There is a Mugu born everyday, in Nigeria there are 10

Somebody please ask this 419 man how many of those giving him money for his jets have seen their lives change?

A false prophet can never bring you blessings

You are right!

As long as there are so-called Christians who cant read their Bible and who have decided to not use their God-given Brain,
there will always be P.imps and con-artist who will take advantage.
grin grin

Most of the blames lies with the mentally-deficient followers, not the P.imp of a Pastor himself.
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by dabrightt: 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
I do pay tithe and it works for me..The secret about tithe is that if you don't pay it to God you will pay it to devil one way or the other..Example many people has paid tithe to M M M

1 Like

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by annunaki2(m): 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
peacesamuel94:

The Richest man in modern history John D Rockefeller was a Christian and believed also in tithing.
don't forget that his net worth was thrice bill Gates current net worth.

Though rockefeller was a practising christian and the richest man in modern history, there is no historical record thaat even remotely suggests he was a tither. That story was invented by pentecostal pulpit pimps to promote the tithes scam. Rockefeller was also noted for his charity as he gave out most of his wealth before he died for worthy causes and churches were not even in the list of beneficiaries.

1 Like

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by chiraqDemon(m): 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
PaulKillerman:
my brother, leave all these people, have u realized most scientist and people making headway through ingenious discoveries are free from religious encumbrances and ties? Because religion has a way of diming your objective mind. U see something that u don't understand, instead of u to seek for answers and demystify such enigma , u ascribe it to one stupid deity that don't exist, and that alone makes u live in savage world and won't advance...

I like the questions u asked on richest people on earth not being tithers....
They are basic principles and tenets for success, follow them and u will succeed irrespective of what u choose to worship or the creed u rhapsodize ; I just wonder whrn foolish Africans will understand this and liberate themselves for savage and mental slavery... Its really annoying seeing all this rubbish. Its piteable and makes me understand we have a long way to go.
My brother ayaf tire o
The other day lightening struck quite close to our house and my cousin started praying that whoever sent lightening should fall down and die and i was just in awe then i asked him why and he said spiritual forces were at work shocked

4 Likes

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by fromnigeria(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
kingaaj:
Bishop David Oyedepo Says Only Those Who Pay Tithes Are Qualified To Receive Blessings

"Everybody believes that God has an open order of blessings for his people. But you see, it takes your tithing to qualify for it.. If you only know the promise and you don't know the conditions, you will die frustrated.

"Christ has redeemed us, from the curse of sin, of poverty, of death. Yes, but what does it take to get there? It takes faith in the demands. People just believe the promise, but you need to believe the demands. It is believing the demands that entitles you to the fulfilment of the promise.

"There is no provision in scriptures without conditions attached. Even salvation, as free as it is, you need to repent before you can be saved. There is nothing provided for without conditions to meet."

Watch video here =>https://www.facebook.com/GossipMillNaija/videos/538232269716625/ via CityPeopleOnline
As lonh as this is what my bible says, It is a fat lie. Except perhaps he meant something else.
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by felixomor: 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
peacesamuel94:

Rockefeller believed in tithing.

Just as We have Christians who are broke(which is due to the fact that they do not practice what they claim to believe) so also we have atheists and skeptics who are also broke though they claim to be master economists.

And as regards unbelievers who are rich despite their unbelief I will say, that the law of giving and receiving is a natural law, it is possible for a poor Christian to go to heaven.(Although that's not God's plan for us) Mark Zuckerberg , bill gates, and so many other billionaires give selflessly, even more than some "so called christians" so it is only normal for them to be as wealthy as they are now.

But do not select a handful of rich unbelievers and use them as the yardstick for judging the ratio of rich christians to atheists. we have so many Christians who are wealthy just as much as we have rich unbelievers if not more.

Gbam.

U r too much.
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by aulaka: 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
Man of money and lies.. cool
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by ajayi2016(m): 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
So if someone do the will of God and has no money to pay tithe he will not be bless right? What is even wrong with this prosperity preacher, even when a prostitute bring tithe out of his prostitute paid money he will be blessed? And if a thief or armed robber bring money from the money he got from the operation, god will also bless his work abi? Many Nigeria pastor are in pastor profession because of money. If the Federal Government of Nigeria declare that no church should take offering and tithe again a nd see what our pastors will preach and what our churches will turn to........

1 Like

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by lewispius: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
Religion is the opium of masses

2 Likes

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by EazyMoh(m): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
lielbree:

Muslims pay tithe and zakat
Ah ah! Which kind lie be dis now? There is now such thing as tithe in Islam, you people shall get that fact right.
No way religious leaders can be sanctioned to be dispossessing already poor people of their meager resources. Not in Islam.

1 Like

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by crown08(m): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
kingaaj:
Bishop David Oyedepo Says Only Those Who Pay Tithes Are Qualified To Receive Blessings

"Everybody believes that God has an open order of blessings for his people. But you see, it takes your tithing to qualify for it.. If you only know the promise and you don't know the conditions, you will die frustrated.

"Christ has redeemed us, from the curse of sin, of poverty, of death. Yes, but what does it take to get there? It takes faith in the demands. People just believe the promise, but you need to believe the demands. It is believing the demands that entitles you to the fulfilment of the promise.

"There is no provision in scriptures without conditions attached. Even salvation, as free as it is, you need to repent before you can be saved. There is nothing provided for without conditions to meet."

Watch video here =>https://www.facebook.com/GossipMillNaija/videos/538232269716625/ via CityPeopleOnline
what about dangote
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by sleekymag(m): 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
jayhansome:
Pls i av a question
1. Where does oyedepo pay his tithe to??
2. Were does d money go to?

Oyedepo has said time and again that his church pays tithes to Redeemed Church, Pastor Adeboye. Oyedepo personally would pay his own tithe to his church, Winners and the entire church's tithe to another ministry, in this case, RCCG.

However tithing is not required in the new testament, as we are under grace and not under the law.

8 Likes

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by martinosi: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
kingaaj:

Tithe is Mandatory offering in Scripture that the Lord God Requires
to take care of the

1 - Fatherless (Orphans)

2 - Widos

3 - Strangers (People living in a foreign Land due to
Poverty, War, Alienation from one home country, Famine, Natural Disaster etc)

4 - Priest

Deuteronomy 26:12

12 “When you have finished laying aside all the tithe of your increase in the third year—the year of tithing—and have given it to the Levite, the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, so that they may eat within your gates and be filled, 13 then you shall say before the Lord your God:

By this Definition 99.99% of So called Nigerian Ministers are robbing God of his tithe..

2 Likes

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by dermmy(m): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
GoodMuyis:

GIVE ===>> cool <<===GIVE

Do you know how much Dangote give as alms every years?

How does alms giving relate to tithing undecided we giv alms to the needy while we pay tithes to church for our.pastors to use them to buy private jets, mansions, cars etc. Why are atheists who don't know God are.richer than Christians who tithe?
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
for more than 20 years of my being a catholic, i have never heard or seen the Rev. father mention tithe, only offering, maybe pple give but i dont know anything about it. i hope pple like oyedepo will allow us enter heaven that day.

3 Likes

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Originalsly: 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
alterswerve:

My guy. Charity is different from tithing. And in charity, one can give other things apart from money.

Let us not deviate. Its the pastor's comment we are concerned about here.
Let's not deviate..... is tithing about money or other things? ... and have you ever read any part of the Bible... or even one verse where it was even hinted that paying tithes can help to bring you salvation or eternal life? If you do happen to read the Bible... and never read any such thing... it means the Pastor is a liar.... and no ordinary liar when you can tell a lie about God.... he's a swindler ... the lowest of the low life.

1 Like

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by enitey(f): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
Mtchewwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by martinosi: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
alterswerve:
Zuckerberg is an atheist. Why is he richer and more productive than many tithers?

The main root of Poverty is Foolishness, Ignorance and Pride, Nigerians suffer a lot because of these three things

1 Like

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by lastpage: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
notoriousbabe:
I hope Buhari go declare December 25 & 26 as public holidays

25th - Christmas Day, is already a public holiday

26th - Boxing day, already a Public holiday.

Buhari does not need to declare anything, it is always a Public Holiday before he was born.

Lastpage!
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by iambliss: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
I will continue to pay my tithes from my hard earned money. If you have a problem with it then you truly have a problem. Association of monitoring spirits and voltrons living in poverty yet castigating the lives of those with proofs that God is real and commands tithing. God even calls non-tithers robbers. Many of these so called critics have not added any value to any life this year. ESO igba yin.

2 Likes

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by freshboi88: 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
iambliss:
Hypocrisy is when a non believer and non tither tries to teach others how to believe and serve their God. Whatever happened to freedom of worship? The attack on tithers these days is just unnecessary and unjustifiable.

1. Mr. A makes his money and spends on women and clubbing.

2. Mr. B. spends his earnings in building his father's shrine

3. Mr C. spends his on sponsoring terrorist.

4. And the Christian spends his church and all hell breaks loose.

Who made anyone the judge of how I spend my money? Shuo

Get thee behind me Satan, my money, my bizness

Nobody is attacking u or anyone, ur insignificant, the msg is been attacked. I am a catholic, ND we pay tithe in d Catholic Church but thts not the center of our worship.

Thts not a yardstick to be blessed by God. God can bless anyone Xtain or non Xtain, even d greatest sinner is blessed by God everyday, d fact tht we r living and drawing breathe each day is a blessing from God. So that statement is an error and makes no sense.

Living right with God, loving God and ur neighbor and having a personal relationship with God is what is most important. I'm am not saying paying tithe is not important, I used d word "most"

4 Likes

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by sekundosekundo: 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
EazyMoh:
Oga stay in your lane, There is nothing like TITHE in Islam!
What's it call?, I know they don't call it tithe.
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Abbies: 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lol sin of poverty and death...lol and people are still poor and dying. Even the rich ones are dying undecided embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by enitey(f): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
The day God go vex for una ehn
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by sekundosekundo: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
blazer234:

Pay what? Pay tithe? You better stop fooling yourself

There's what they call it, not tithe actually. I have also seen them severally collecting offerings. Even here in sharjah.
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by holybabayo(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
I BLAME THE OP. PROVIDE HIS PROOFS

This man is a prosperity preacher, so you need to choose how you follow him. But this talk about tithing as the condition for the blessing should have been backed up with proofs. Perhaps there is no grace at all. Perhap salvation is not by faith at all. Nothing is by faith. Everything is by works. Repent is works. Pay tithes is works. Going to church is works. In fact, receive miracles is by first paying your tithe. Something was definitely wrong with the Apostles for simple saying "By His stripes ye are healed". They were also been ignorant when they say "for you know the grace of God that Jesus Christ became poor that you through His poverty (and not through your tithing) might become rich".
Pastors of nowadays know better than the bible. They can jump from New Testament to Old Testament just to get you guys confused. But this is just the beginning, worst pastors will come and will take this gospel to another level.
The church in Philippians were praised for their giving. Giving of what? Donations to Paul, The Church in Judea and the need of brethren.
Now for a moment if tithes were allowed, how were they to be expended? Malachi said "that there may be food in my storehouse". For who to eat? The Priests only? The congregant? Or Both?
I leave you to study those up. Personally, I pay my tithes but not obligatorily, but as one that want the progress of the church.

2 Likes

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by iambliss: 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=freshboi88 post=52101543]

Nobody is attacking u or anyone, ur insignificant, the msg is been attacked. I am a catholic, ND we pay tithe in d Catholic Church but thts not the center of our worship.

Thts not a yardstick to be blessed by God. God can bless anyone Xtain or non Xtain, even d greatest sinner is blessed by God everyday, d fact tht we r living and drawing breathe each day is a blessing from God. So that statement is an error and makes no sense.

Living right with God, loving God and ur neighbor and having a personal relationship with God is what is most important. I'm am not saying paying tithe is not important, I used d word "most"
[/quote\]

Catholics hardly read their bibles so the concept of tithing is lost to them. Even Abraham paid tithe to Melchizedek. I can quote so many scriptures to you on tithing but that would be a waste of time because spiritual matters are spiritually discerned. Tithing works and am a living proof. The scriptures cannot be broken.
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by EazyMoh(m): 2:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
sekundosekundo:

What's it call?, I know they don't call it tithe.
Don't tell me you are trying to refer to Zakat, because Zakat is actually opposite of Tithe, in every way.
Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by blazer234: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
sekundosekundo:

There's what they call it, not tithe actually. I have also seen them severally collecting offerings. Even here in sharjah.

Go to the dictionary sir and check the meaning of tithe. Then ask yourself if it is the same as offering. Then you will see that oyedepo goofed.

And let me ask. Did Jesus Christ ever mentioned tithe when he was on earth in the flesh?

1 Like

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by Mimzyy(f): 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Muslims also pay

Huh. Please verify before you make claims. Muslims do not pay tithes, it's more of donation. If you like, donate, if you like, don't. Nobody will hold you to ransom.

2 Likes

Re: Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) by sekundosekundo: 2:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
EazyMoh:

Don't tell me you are trying to refer to Zakat, because Zakat is actually opposite of Tithe, in every way.

What's Zakat and It's significances?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.