Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants (42157 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam / How MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - SA Participants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by Byko899(m): 11:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
I agree with all you have said, but you can only console someone who invested 50k below with this kind of words not someone who has invested 200k,500k and 1M, believe it or not many people will loose their job because of MMM, some will use office money,hoping to cover up before they will be called to do end of the year account, people promoting this MMM are the sold called super guider s and they are solely doing it out of greed and not because they want you to make profit , I stand firm in all honesty to say that MMM has crashed ,it will re open but with different set of rule that will be so clear that it has crashed (eg u must bring 5 people that will PH minimum of 50 k before you can GH ur old fund or u must PH 50% of ur money before you can GH) MMM crashed because it was a fraud that people did not see,the money super guders and the number one guders scoop out of the system is enough to make it crash ,the funny thing is that they must not PH before they can GH this money,what a fraud , Mavro is the number one guder and gets percentage from all MMM participants ,now imagine how much he takes out of the system. sometimes I wonder how they manage to make some gullible Nigerians trust them so much ,even legalise banks manages manipulate the system to scoop some money, and since the Nigerian number guider and the super guider gives out their account number for money to paid in other for them to claim their bonus and percentages,how sure are we that they are not taking out more than their due percentage. am lamenting because MMM was doing well before it crashed ,even some people that was doubting was letter convinced ,so why going on pause mode,people should think outside the box thanks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:58am On Dec 20, 2016
Ajiswaggs:
I have been watching you since.......is like you no get job....ode oshi

Seun rule 2
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by inspiredabbey(m): 11:30am On Dec 20, 2016
switch47:
the simple truth is if Nigerian Mavrodians refuse to PH and panic MMM NIGERIA WILL not be able to unfreeze the mavros but i know we are not chickens here in Nigeria and we know if we Provide help like before ...... it is only logical that MMM Nigeria PH to GH ratio will balance again and MMM NIGERIA SHALL BE Back for real ..... PH, PH PH avoid panic and Nigerian story will be great
So you want other people to PH so that you can GH and run away? By January 14,2017 MMM will realize that not all Nigerians are fools!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by switch47(m): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
inspiredabbey:
So you want other people to PH so that you can GH and run away? By January 14,2017 MMM will realize that not all Nigerians are fools!
anybody who plans to GH and run away without Providing help will be a loser because next year MMM NIGERIA will be stronger than ever !! for your information MMM Nigeria is here to stay ..... the propaganda against it is just a waste of time .... there are many other programs like it .... it is a movement ..... even the press and the government can not stop the MOVEMENT .

8 Likes

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by switch47(m): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
We are not fools , we knew MMM went on break in South Africa , survived the media attacks and is alive today , we are aware that MMM has survived same way in many countries of the world and did not crash as haters were saying ....... we are also aware that once we refuse to panic and continue to Provide help like we did before December ..... MMM shall come out of this break stronger than heavy ....... MMM Nigeria is the strongest in the world ..... Mavrodians in Nigeria has chosen to Provide help in millions ..... come January !!
LOGIC- MMM went on break because of mass GH (Get Help ) for the Holiday ......... MMM will bounce back like magic once there is mass PH after the Holidays ...... yes ! WE ARE MMM !! I STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA !! WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA !!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
Seun
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by Naughtytboy: 5:43am On Dec 21, 2016
switch47:
We are not fools , we knew MMM went on break in South Africa , survived the media attacks and is alive today , we are aware that MMM has survived same way in many countries of the world and did not crash as haters were saying ....... we are also aware that once we refuse to panic and continue to Provide help like we did before December ..... MMM shall come out of this break stronger than heavy ....... MMM Nigeria is the strongest in the world ..... Mavrodians in Nigeria has chosen to Provide help in millions ..... come January !!
LOGIC- MMM went on break because of mass GH (Get Help ) for the Holiday ......... MMM will bounce back like magic once there is mass PH after the Holidays ...... yes ! WE ARE MMM !! I STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA !! WE STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA !!
Chai nawa o

5 Likes

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by gook: 7:48am On Dec 21, 2016
My opinion on this......

Those hating and saying negative things might be the ones who didnt do then before pause/freeze mode and were already jealous of people they know that were making money from it. Envy creates animosity,cos, if you aren't a participant..how would u have time to be here disturbing yourself with crash or no crash...your head should be spinning already disturbing yourself cos of another person's issue.

why not just wait and see what happens after 14th..simple
I know people who have millions in there..they ain't even crying..they are prepared for the worst while expecting pleasant surprise too.

we Nigerians are full of hate.Freedom to life gives everyone freedom to put their money where they like.

STOP THE NEGATIVE VIBES IF YOUR MONEY ISNT THERE.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by yemmy66: 8:15am On Dec 21, 2016
Haba
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by obembet(f): 8:16am On Dec 21, 2016
We know. Please keep quiet
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by AntiWailer: 8:17am On Dec 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
We will continue to talk about this Scam, and Nigerians quest to "get rich quick"...

Imagine some fools are still.waiting for January 14th... grin grin

I taya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by PIPPROF(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2016
Hiploko:
it is joblessness. Go get a life! But I'm not surprised. All of you are Buhari supporters interested in just 1 thing. 'Hardship distribution'

lol grin grin grin

buhari was sent to kill people, clueless cattle manager

Am above his punishment though

3 Likes

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by Lexusgs430: 8:20am On Dec 21, 2016
They should not complain nah. The essence of MMM was to render help.
They have all come together and rendered the 'said help'......
Money Making Machine aka MOKU MOGBE MODARAN...

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by nmreports: 8:21am On Dec 21, 2016
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by yinkslinks(m): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2016
This shows how hungry you are and messed up. Copy and paste blogger.[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=52082258][/quote]

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by deebrain(m): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2016
Is it not enough that the scheme was suspended to resume in the next year?

What is this one again?

Besides this is old news superly edited to a current news after the alleged suspension.

Please, can we calm down on this MMM thing till next year?

Haba!

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by samx4real(m): 8:23am On Dec 21, 2016
switch47:
the simple truth is if Nigerian Mavrodians refuse to PH and panic MMM NIGERIA WILL not be able to unfreeze the mavros but i know we are not chickens here in Nigeria and we know if we Provide help like before ...... it is only logical that MMM Nigeria PH to GH ratio will balance again and MMM NIGERIA SHALL BE Back for real ..... PH, PH PH avoid panic and Nigerian story will be great

The media is just here to create panic

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by 2sexynet: 8:23am On Dec 21, 2016
Ask4Info:
Make una let MMM and MMM participants carry their cross now.

These whole thing is now so stale and boring.

I have learnt something in life (especially in finance), When somthing is too good to be true then it is definitely not True. Also never ever take the path of the crowd. That paths will always lead to collapse and outright downfall in no time.

Take a look at the 2008-2010 Stock market. Every Nursery school pupils and total illiterates were analyzing the Stock market. The BIG men kept dumping and cashed out, the market collapsed and when all the "wanna be" investors got their hands burnt and exited, the REAL investors returned and are playing it big right now.

What Nigerians lack is knowledge because the hardly ever read.

So true. That was how Warren Buffet exited the stock market during the great recession era, after shoe maker was analysing stocks for him lol. Baba just know say na time to exit be that. The stock crashed some days later.
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by haybeejay020(m): 8:24am On Dec 21, 2016
tongue[color=#006600][/color]
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by Orikinla(m): 8:24am On Dec 21, 2016
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=52082258][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by ednut1(m): 8:26am On Dec 21, 2016
BrutalJab:
I thought they said MMM just moved to SA.

Naij.com self don start to dey copy bloggers too grin
crashed in SA and moved to Nigeria
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by MayhorE(m): 8:27am On Dec 21, 2016
MMM®666®
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Once you PH, Chuddy and co fraudsters WILL GH...and leave you in misery... grin grin

The only winners here are Chuddy and his crew
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by goldman777: 8:29am On Dec 21, 2016
switch47:
LOGIC- MMM went on break because of mass GH (Get Help ) for the Holiday ......... MMM will bounce back like magic once there is mass PH after the Holidays ...... yes ! WE ARE MMM !! I STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA !! WE STAND WITH MMM
NIGERIA !!

lolz I know u will become a billionaire with mmm just like the Russian mavrodi

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Leave them, to continue living in denials..I have bought enough ropes for my neighbours who invested Millions...in case they need it on the 14th January.. grin grin
Abeg buy with rat poison join

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by adedehinbo(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2016
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=52082258][/quote]and the guiders of mmm would be smiling right?while so many people re crying right now,this is how children inherits curse from their parents past

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Afrigold Works And Earn From It / Whats The Current Fixed Deposit Interest Rate For Nigerian Banks / What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.