Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants (42165 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam / How MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - SA Participants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by chessguru(m): 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
I stand with MMM Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by timoteus(m): 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
jagugu88li:
No my dear, your google obviously has a fault. Fix it and google again kiss

Since your own is working perfectly, do it for me.
angry
Meaningless talk sha
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by chessguru(m): 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2016
palsenator:
Then find out if your mmm website is added to AdSense.. Maybe that will solve it all.
Affiliate is not only adsense besides the alternate MMM website has adsense...... MMM main affiliates are bitcoin wallet companies

4 Likes

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by chessguru(m): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2016
Pls disregard any media propaganda been launched against mmm-Nigeria by Nigeria paid/sponsored media, bloggers, so-called financial analysts/experts and online news outlets seeking for cheap popularity/traffic . mmm didn't crash. Frozen measure is normal in mmm operations and it has never led to the collapse of the system. I have watch many video on Youtube that got me convinced that there's nothing to panic about frozen mavro. u get ur GH from others PH, if nobody PH where do u think mmm will get ur GH from. Me and u are the one to make mmm continue or collapse in Nigeria not the Media

5 Likes

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by amanikondo: 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Leave them, to continue living in denials..I have bought enough ropes for my neighbours who invested Millions...in case they need it on the 14th January.. grin grin

grin grin You are your brothers keeper.
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by switch47(m): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
cosade:

This is a confirmation that Chuddy and co Guiders had opportunity to manipulate the MMM systems before.

These people are so bold and confident that they have many gullible members, if not why are they asking members to continue "PHing". This is the time to minimize losses by not "PHing" for now.
MMM is based on Providing help and getting help , the members pay themselves and we understand thd from time that is we PH we GH and in turn PH again ... that is how we roll once members begin to PH like before the festive period .... MMM will resume stronger like magic and to the shame of haters . MMM is stronger than ever now .... many are requesting to provide help .... they will in tirn get help and also provide ....I STAND WITH MMM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by switch47(m): 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
chessguru:
Pls disregard any media propaganda been launched against mmm-Nigeria by Nigeria paid/sponsored media, bloggers, so-called financial analysts/experts and online news outlets seeking for cheap popularity/traffic . mmm didn't crash. Frozen measure is normal in mmm operations and it has never led to the collapse of the system. I have watch many video on Youtube that got me convinced that there's nothing to panic about frozen mavro. u get ur GH from others PH, if nobody PH where do u think mmm will get ur GH from. Me and u are the one to make mmm continue or collapse in Nigeria not the Media
I STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by switch47(m): 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
17 Reasons why I can boldly say MMM has not crashed but re-strategizing for better outing in 2017:
1. Continuous website availability : website is still available and accessible since the last Tuesday 13th December 2016 announcement unlike other HYIP etc where the website will just disappear
2. Response from support: we are getting response from support in less than 48 hours now. This Showing that a lot of work is been done at the background to deliver a more robust system in 2017
3. Meeting the African Director (Andrew) : uninterrupted and scheduled meeting of guider with the MMM African director, Mr. Andrew on Wednesday and Sundays as usual and good feedbacks from support/CRO further strengthens our faith in MMM for better 2017.
4. Robust structure: MMM has a robust administrative structure (support, CRO etc) and very organized guider school that trains their managers on MMM ideology quite unlike other programme.
5. Guider school ongoing Despite the freeze on Mavros : MMM guider is a compress university program of MMM with well-organized and sophisticated daily task and assignments that grooms their potential managers . This school is still ongoing despite the freeze on mavros. The latest intakes were recruited yesterday Tuesday 20/12/2016. Just a week after the announcement on the freeze of mavros.
6. MMM Ideology: MMM has very sound ideology that preaches financial freedom for all . Creating a new world and age where people will no longer work for money but freely pursue their dreams and vision; a world where money will be a slave and not a master as it is this present world. This is the best ideology I have seen in the financial world.
7. Crowd funding principle: The crowding where the 30% mavro reward is derived has been proven to be working in banks and insurance firms for years . it also align with various cycles of nature like water cycle, Nitrogen cycles , carbon cycle etc my firm conviction is that if the rules of MMM are kept, this cycle of PH/GH can continue forever as other natural cycles I mentioned above.
8. Commitment of the funder to the Ideology: the founder of MMM, Sergey Mavrodi is very commitment to seeing that his dream of midwifing a world of financial freedom comes to pass. He demonstrated by this by serving a jail term. His daughter was kidnapped in the pursuit of this same vision. He has even been labeled a fraud star; but despite all these persecution by the powers that be, he has refused to give up this vision.
9. Books written by the Founder of MMM: Books written by Sergy Mavrodi like son of Lucifer etc demonstrate his disdain for injustice and the cruelty in the heart of that given birth to the present financial system that keep the poor poorer and the Rich richer. This present he has determined in his heart to change with the MMM the ideology. This is why the common slogan in MMM is “together we change the world”
10. Reputation of MMM over the years : MMM stated since 1989 in Russia. It has gone through several metamorphoses through the years till this present peer to peer model that was deployed in 2011. She has learnt a lot in this process. It is not like other programme that just started yesterday as copy cats of MMM.
11. Truth and transparency in MMM: everything about MMM is transparent. from CRO, support,. The agreements “participate with your spare money “boldly written in the front of the website is a signal that that MMM has no fraudulent intention.
12. No central account. MMM does not have a central account. It is a peer to peer help structure therefore there is no room for embezzlement of funds
13. Not for Money bags and the rich: MMM is not designed to make people rich . it is designed as a ‘life line” for the poor and the middle class. This is why it accepts donations as low as N2, 000 and doesn’t accept a first timer donation of more than N3, 000,000.
14. MMM has face: at least we know who is behind MMM. He has written an open letter to the Nigerian Govt. he has written to the Nigerian press. He keep re-assuring the all the MMM participant a better MMM in 2017 even after the announcement of Mavro freeze.
15. Pause mode: mode is one of the strategies of managing MMM when there is low PH. It is one og the projects (business game) in the guider school. Every guider is expected to know how and when to activate a pause mode in MMM and to reactivate the program. So what has happen in the Nigeria MMM community is normal not strange.
16. History of MMM and Pause mode in other countries: MMM has gone on pause mode in South Africa, Zimbabwe and china and retuned so Nigerian case cannot be different.
17. Prayers and the Good wishes of the Poor : Above all, MMM has touch many lives in Nigeria especially the poor and the middle class We have witness the testimonies of the goodness of MMM on the web and even some of our religious centers.
If you as Bold as I am show with your PH . The Time to PH is now. MMM has come to stay. MMM community is a tested and trusted one

4 Likes

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by cosade(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
switch47:
MMM is based on Providing help and getting help , the members pay themselves and we understand thd from time that is we PH we GH and in turn PH again ... that is how we roll once members begin to PH like before the festive period .... MMM will resume stronger like magic and to the shame of haters . MMM is stronger than ever now .... many are requesting to provide help .... they will in tirn get help and also provide ....I STAND WITH MMM

I don hear you, make una continue "PHing" while Chuddy and his smart paddies continue to "GHing".

Una eyes go clear mid January.

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by cosade(m): 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
switch47:
we all know how MMM was before the festive period .... MMM is coming out stronger in 2017 with the new model together we shall change the world..... MMM Nigeria is a movement ...... you can not stop the movement !!

MMM, the new opium of the mind!

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by christlyke(m): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
cosade:

I don hear you, make una continue "PHing" while Chuddy and his smart paddies continue to "GHing".

Una eyes go clear mid January.

You will join MMM-NIGERIA come 2017 cool cool
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by cosade(m): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2016
switch47:
17 Reasons why I can boldly say MMM has not crashed but re-strategizing for better outing in 2017:

1. ..........

6. MMM Ideology: MMM has very sound ideology that preaches financial freedom for all . Creating a new world and age where people will no longer work for money but freely pursue their dreams and vision; a world where money will be a slave and not a master as it is this present world. This is the best ideology I have seen in the financial world.

7. Crowd funding principle: The crowding where the 30% mavro reward is derived has been proven to be working in banks and insurance firms for years . it also align with various cycles of nature like water cycle, Nitrogen cycles , carbon cycle etc my firm conviction is that if the rules of MMM are kept, this cycle of PH/GH can continue forever as other natural cycles I mentioned above.

11. Truth and transparency in MMM: everything about MMM is transparent. from CRO, support,. The agreements “participate with your spare money “boldly written in the front of the website is a signal that that MMM has no fraudulent intention.

12. No central account. MMM does not have a central account. It is a peer to peer help structure therefore there is no room for embezzlement of funds

I found it difficult to believe someone would write these.

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by Mujtahida: 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2016
cosade:

No wonder Chuddy and co are smiling to the bank!
You have no real argument. Just fluff and pap, nothing more.
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by kYjelly2: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2016
cosade:

I found it difficult to believe someone would write these.

dude, why are you still bothering

I do appreciate your patience in trying to lecture these MMM dudes though, but maybe it's time to let go Yes

on second thought, you can keep spreading the truth though, I'm sure some will take heed

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by kYjelly2: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
Mujtahida:

You have no real argument. Just fluff and pap, nothing more.

no real argument
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Seun rule 2
he's right. You get job? U definitely not.

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by Stanley187(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
CAllwell:
*GET 50% OF YOUR DONATION IN 24HRS!!!!!!*

*It is said that the rich is where he is today because he does what the poor man does once in a while on a regular basis*

*This group is dedicated to providing a pear to pear donation, where you get N5,000 in addition to all your donations, all in 24hrs!!!*

*Yes!! 24hrs*

*For example:*
*Provide 5k, you get 10k*
*I.e N5,000 = N10,000*

*The amount needed for you to get twice your donation is only N5,000. You may think that N5,000 is small, but think of how much you can make from it withing a week!!!.... All you have to do is just provide someone with N5,000 and get N10,000 in return!!!*

*NOTE: Please it is expected that ALL who are to participate in this are to have mobile banking or quickteller to enable you get your returns in 24hrs!!!!.*

*Mobile banking is a must have to enhance the smooth running of this service and not ATM!!!*

*Join the whatsapp group by dropping your Mobile number and name below*
*GET 50% OF YOUR DONATION IN 24HRS!!!!!!*

*It is said that the rich is where he is today because he does what the poor man does once in a while on a regular basis*

*This group is dedicated to providing a pear to pear donation, where you get N5,000 in addition to all your donations, all in 24hrs!!!*

*Yes!! 24hrs*

*For example:*
*Provide 5k, you get 10k*
*I.e N5,000 = N10,000*

*The amount needed for you to get twice your donation is only N5,000. You may think that N5,000 is small, but think of how much you can make from it withing a week!!!.... All you have to do is just provide someone with N5,000 and get N10,000 in return!!!*

*NOTE: Please it is expected that ALL who are to participate in this are to have mobile banking or quickteller to enable you get your returns in 24hrs!!!!.*

*Mobile banking is a must have to enhance the smooth running of this service and not ATM!!!*

*Join the whatsapp group by dropping your Mobile number and name below*

This is the pure HYIP that people should steer clear off
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by chessguru(m): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
jchioma:

I don't get you. You had e.g. PH'ed N200,000 which is now frozen. What happens if the system is open? Will you get the money or will you be required to PH another money in order to GH your previous N200,000?
MMM is not forcing us to PH in order to GH .... but we can decide to PH our spare money to make the system start the new year strongly since we the participants pay each other . the unfreezing will be gradual .... the biased press will make their fake new s and noise but MMM NIGERIA will come our Stronger than ever

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by chessguru(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
switch47:
1. Continuous website availability : website is still available and accessible since the last Tuesday 13th December 2016 announcement unlike other HYIP etc where the website will just disappear
2. Response from support: we are getting response from support in less than 48 hours now. This Showing that a lot of work is been done at the background to deliver a more robust system in 2017
3. Meeting the African Director (Andrew) : uninterrupted and scheduled meeting of guider with the MMM African director, Mr. Andrew on Wednesday and Sundays as usual and good feedbacks from support/CRO further strengthens our faith in MMM for better 2017.
4. Robust structure: MMM has a robust administrative structure (support, CRO etc) and very organized guider school that trains their managers on MMM ideology quite unlike other programme.
5. Guider school ongoing Despite the freeze on Mavros : MMM guider is a compress university program of MMM with well-organized and sophisticated daily task and assignments that grooms their potential managers . This school is still ongoing despite the freeze on mavros. The latest intakes were recruited yesterday Tuesday 20/12/2016. Just a week after the announcement on the freeze of mavros.
8. Commitment of the funder to the Ideology: the founder of MMM, Sergey Mavrodi is very commitment to seeing that his dream of midwifing a world of financial freedom comes to pass. He demonstrated by this by serving a jail term. His daughter was kidnapped in the pursuit of this same vision. He has even been labeled a fraud star; but despite all these persecution by the powers that be, he has refused to give up this vision.
9. Books written by the Founder of MMM: Books written by Sergy Mavrodi like son of Lucifer etc demonstrate his disdain for injustice and the cruelty in the heart of that given birth to the present financial system that keep the poor poorer and the Rich richer. This present he has determined in his heart to change with the MMM the ideology. This is why the common slogan in MMM is “together we change the world”
10. Reputation of MMM over the years : MMM stated since 1989 in Russia. It has gone through several metamorphoses through the years till this present peer to peer model that was deployed in 2011. She has learnt a lot in this process. It is not like other programme that just started yesterday as copy cats of MMM.
13. Not for Money bags and the rich: MMM is not designed to make people rich . it is designed as a ‘life line” for the poor and the middle class. This is why it accepts donations as low as N2, 000 and doesn’t accept a first timer donation of more than N3, 000,000.
14. MMM has face: at least we know who is behind MMM. He has written an open letter to the Nigerian Govt. he has written to the Nigerian press. He keep re-assuring the all the MMM participant a better MMM in 2017 even after the announcement of Mavro freeze.
15. Pause mode: mode is one of the strategies of managing MMM when there is low PH. It is one og the projects (business game) in the guider school. Every guider is expected to know how and when to activate a pause mode in MMM and to reactivate the program. So what has happen in the Nigeria MMM community is normal not strange.
16. History of MMM and Pause mode in other countries: MMM has gone on pause mode in South Africa, Zimbabwe and china and retuned so Nigerian case cannot be different.
17. Prayers and the Good wishes of the Poor : Above all, MMM has touch many lives in Nigeria especially the poor and the middle class We have witness the testimonies of the goodness of MMM on the web and even some of our religious centers.
If you as Bold as I am show with your PH . The Time to PH is now. MMM has come to stay. MMM community is a tested and trusted one
Good post .... I STAND WITH MMM

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by andychrist(m): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
We will continue to talk about this Scam, and Nigerians quest to "get rich quick"...

Imagine some fools are still.waiting for January 14th... grin grin

Just because you started a copycat with money from mmm you think you can spill rubbish about mmm Nigeria from you gutter of falsehood?

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 27, 2016
And the mavros keep on growing

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:19am On Dec 27, 2016
andychrist:

Just because you started a copycat with money from mmm you think you can spill rubbish about mmm Nigeria from you gutter of falsehood?

na Buhari supporter na. Are you surprised? Can't u c how our economy is?
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
Interesting.... hardwork not softwork at play
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by switch47(m): 7:47am On Dec 31, 2016
cosade:

MMM, the new opium of the mind!
I STAND WITH MMM
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by switch47(m): 8:48am On Dec 31, 2016
MMM South Africa is very much alive and working fine .... I STAND WITH MMM NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Afrigold Works And Earn From It / Whats The Current Fixed Deposit Interest Rate For Nigerian Banks / What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.