Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants (42163 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam / How MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - SA Participants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2016
switch47:
SAY NO TO PANIC IN MMM NIGERIA That is the simple truth , MMM is you and I , participants pay each other , MMM does not pay us ..... the current break was as a result of the Holiday mood of Nigerians not Providing help and deciding to Cash out for Christmas, once we ignore the haters and decides to Provide help as we usually do ..... MMM will go back to the way it was before the Christmas period ... this is pure logic ...... great mavrodians Once we PH (provide help ) others will GH (Get Help ) and then when others PH we shall also GH to the shame of all the fake news bearers , fellow mavrodians , i was moved when the majority of the members of my MMM Group on facebook (about 40 ,000 members all agree to PH ) i knew MMM shall bounce back stronger than it was before ...... I know that MMM did not crash that is why we stand with MMM Nigeria ...... lets Provide Help as we know how to do Spare cash ........ no matter how small ...... i was surprised today when the guiders form was released about thousands of mavrodians went for it ...... MMM is alive , MMM remains great . Lets PH and see the magic of PH ...... you and I is MMM ...... we pay each other !! we are MMM . I stand with MMM Nigeria
....but the chuddy of a person doesn't provide help...he only gets help from the MMM community....Nigerians just donating money to that fool

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by oyibadjeke: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2016
I jst wonder what anti MMM pple would do if MMM got back as planned! If UC cld get back ,y nt MMM!

3 Likes

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by lohresloco: 9:25am On Dec 21, 2016
just shut up already..... joblessness and envy won't kill you people, as if them use una money do the mmm ....bad belle
fulaniHERDSman:

Its out of concern and pure brotherly love. Who wants to see another brother dangle on ropes? grin cheesy
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by monex(m): 9:26am On Dec 21, 2016
AidilZ:
Some people for this thread still dey talk of providing help and getting help come January. E be like say una wan lose more money.

Issokay.

Kwantinu.
as in ehn

it is so simple to see that MMM was bound to crash. each 30% profit per month comes from someone else's PH. the net sum of money in the scheme never grows except by new PH.

this is classic Ponzi without any attempt to mask. Most Modern day ponzi's even try to mask by introducing some products to be sold etc.

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by streamsofjoy(f): 9:26am On Dec 21, 2016
itunity007:
u dey mad ni lipsrsealed undecided unless I GH my money dere I no dey pH shingbaka

It is because of u that I suggest that only those who PH of shld get their cash back. Cos u just want to get dnt want to give
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by Eyoh01(m): 9:28am On Dec 21, 2016
[b][/b][center][/center][color=#770077][/color] so South Africans were not greedy useless fools
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by AidilZ: 9:29am On Dec 21, 2016
monex:

as in ehn

it is so simple to see that MMM was bound to crash. each 30% profit per month comes from someone else's PH. the net sum of money in the scheme never grows except by new PH.

this is classic Ponzi without any attempt to mask. Most Modern day ponzi's even try to mask by introducing some products to be sold etc.

Them never learn.
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by Diligence: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2016
Dear MMM stakeholders, I salute ur resolve to liberate CCI (Certified Crowd of Ignoramuses). Ur stakes are ur business & u must continue to protect and promote its wellbeing.
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by Daddi: 9:40am On Dec 21, 2016
rocknation62:
Don't be surprise that the trap u set for you neighbours na u go fall inside am...HE GO SHOCK YOU LIKE HIGH TENSION SAY NA U GO USE THE ROPE LAST LAST WHEN MMM FINALLY COMES IN FEW WEEKS tongue
one thing that I so love in this mmm saga is the people involved are united in a single course, irrespective of affiliation. If it's politics or any other thing, it would've been tribalized, regionalized and ethnicized. This is similarly serving as soccer that we go with one voice irrespective of tribe. What's these guys concern is the safety of their mavros, to deliver them from hardship. It's good for our unity. This the only argument that was not tribalized to apc/pdp, zombies/wailers, yoruba/igbo etc. Thumbs up to the mavrodians. I love this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by Diamondqueen(f): 9:41am On Dec 21, 2016
switch47:
SAY NO TO PANIC IN MMM NIGERIA That is the simple truth , MMM is you and I , participants pay each other , MMM does not pay us ..... the current break was as a result of the Holiday mood of Nigerians not Providing help and deciding to Cash out for Christmas, once we ignore the haters and decides to Provide help as we usually do ..... MMM will go back to the way it was before the Christmas period ... this is pure logic ...... great mavrodians Once we PH (provide help ) others will GH (Get Help ) and then when others PH we shall also GH to the shame of all the fake news bearers , fellow mavrodians , i was moved when the majority of the members of my MMM Group on facebook (about 40 ,000 members all agree to PH ) i knew MMM shall bounce back stronger than it was before ...... I know that MMM did not crash that is why we stand with MMM Nigeria ...... lets Provide Help as we know how to do Spare cash ........ no matter how small ...... i was surprised today when the guiders form was released about thousands of mavrodians went for it ...... MMM is alive , MMM remains great . Lets PH and see the magic of PH ...... you and I is MMM ...... we pay each other !! we are MMM . I stand with MMM Nigeria

keep telling yourself that. Don't you know that some accounts matched with you were opened by mmm themselves? Do you think that someone will wake up one morning and create this ponzi scheme without a means of benefiting? Kiss your money goodbye.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by sucess001(m): 9:42am On Dec 21, 2016
Hiploko:
it is joblessness. Go get a life! But I'm not surprised. All of you are Buhari supporters interested in just 1 thing. 'Hardship distribution'

No actually. They re trying to divert attention frm their daura boss' incompetence

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by fkdmods: 9:47am On Dec 21, 2016
switch47:

MMM is dependent on new people being recruited from the down lines to keep the ponzi scheme going. Because if new people don't come in, the cycle stops. Plus, once you get paid you are going to spend from it and then go find more money to contribute in other to get a bigger return. And to get a bigger return many more people need to be recruited. Hmmm. So dis kain tin makes sense to una? I swear, una get mind.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by gbegemaster(m): 9:50am On Dec 21, 2016
switch47:
The days I read rubbish like this are the days I wish I wasn't a Nigerian. The deception, greed and ignorance is just too much to bear.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by gbegemaster(m): 9:53am On Dec 21, 2016
Diamondqueen:

keep telling yourself that. Don't you know that some accounts matched with you were opened by mmm themselves? Do you think that someone will wake up one morning and create this ponzi scheme without a means of benefiting? Kiss your money goodbye.
Bless you.
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by rocknation62(m): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2016
Daddi:
one thing that I so love in this mmm saga is the people involved are united in a single course, irrespective of affiliation. If it's politics or any other thing, it would've been tribalized, regionalized and ethnicized. This is similarly serving as soccer that we go with one voice irrespective of tribe. What's these guys concern is the safety of their mavros, to deliver them from hardship. It's good for our unity. This the only argument that was not tribalized to apc/pdp, zombies/wailers, yoruba/igbo etc. Thumbs up to the mavrodians. I love this.
Bro wht shld i be concerned abt, ur girlfriend? HELL NO. Well if u tell us the safety of our MAVRO is to deliver us from hardship,ur failed gov't coursed it. FYI,we are in the hardship togeda u r nt left out so don't pretend as if you are DANGOTE'S SON.
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by gbegemaster(m): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2016
Daddi:
Please not all unity should be celebrated. United under one voice and one leader, the Germans killed Jews and other nationalities. Is it sane for me to celebrate their unity? Unity that will put people in trouble? Nawao.
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by Bbklopsy: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Leave them, to continue living in denials..I have bought enough ropes for my neighbours who invested Millions...in case they need it on the 14th January.. grin grin
Can you make your goal clearer? Are you a bank MD? Why exactly are you crying this much?
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by teawhy2788(m): 10:07am On Dec 21, 2016
switch47:
the simple truth is if Nigerian Mavrodians refuse to PH and panic MMM NIGERIA WILL not be able to unfreeze the mavros but i know we are not chickens here in Nigeria and we know if we Provide help like before ...... it is only logical that MMM Nigeria PH to GH ratio will balance again and MMM NIGERIA SHALL BE Back for real ..... PH, PH PH avoid panic and Nigerian story will be great

So,who wants PH in dis kind situation? No body will PH o,so u can't get any HELP,jst forget ur money
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by javispj(m): 10:07am On Dec 21, 2016
switch47:
Na wa oo..5 people put 100naira into a bag, which is 500naira put together.. if they Where to share back their money with 30%.interest added to the 100 naira they invested.in what rational ratio do this 5 people share the money which remains 500..meaning some will gain n some will lose ..there is Nothing wrong in someone fooling u, but the reverse is the case when u fooling ur self..

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by rocknation62(m): 10:09am On Dec 21, 2016
oyibadjeke:
I jst wonder what anti MMM pple would do if MMM got back as planned! If UC cld get back ,y nt MMM!
Dnt mind the haters,there noise don dey reduce because dem don dey see say MMM dey come back. If UC dat dere site did nt open for week(s) can come back,why can't MMM? The site opens and the Money grows like grass
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by APCmyheart(m): 10:12am On Dec 21, 2016
switch47:

LOL and what happen in a case where i provide help of #1million and get help of #1.3million and decide not to profile help again.. Now who will pay back the person that pay money into my account? where did the #300k naira come from?

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by palsenator(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2016
switch47:
Wishful thinking ... You guys see the obvious and you all still pretend. Mmm does pay you and you don't pay mmm., so what's mmm benefits? Who pays the workers , all those people at the support department? Where do they get money to run the sites? I pity people like you who chose to be dumb. Please no insult intended but am just saying the obvious.
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by Period007(m): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2016
I trust in MMM government than Nigerian government.
LONG LIVE MMM
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by Mekanus(m): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2016
Moku Mogbe Modara
Please what's the meaning of that. I don't understand Yoruba
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by deolu2000(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2016
OP and modes, let MMM rest, afteral the participants said their scheme is fine, so why bother them?afteral is not as though you will do fund raising for them if otherwise the scheme didn't come back. Am sure non of them is less than 18yrs so they responsible for their own action(by the law). I will prefer will read better news on this platform rather this stale ones on MMM.
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by chessguru(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2016
originalmachine:
....but the chuddy of a person doesn't provide help...he only gets help from the MMM community....Nigerians just donating money to that fool
how did you know he does not provide help? He does
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 21, 2016
The faith Nigerians have in MMM if that faith supersede the one christain have for Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by ekwii: 10:29am On Dec 21, 2016
Byko899:
I agree with all you have said, but you can only console
someone who invested 50k below with this kind of words
not someone who has invested 200k,500k and 1M,
believe it or not many people will loose their job because
of MMM, some will use office money,hoping to cover up
before they will be called to do end of the year account,
people promoting this MMM are the sold called super
guider s and they are solely doing it out of greed and not
because they want you to make profit , I stand firm in all
honesty to say that MMM has crashed ,it will re open but
with different set of rule that will be so clear that it has
crashed (eg u must bring 5 people that will PH minimum
of 50 k before you can GH ur old fund or u must PH 50%
of ur money before you can GH) MMM crashed because it
was a fraud that people did not see,the money super
guders and the number one guders scoop out of the
system is enough to make it crash ,the funny thing is that
they must not PH before they can GH this money,what a
fraud , Mavro is the number one guder and gets
percentage from all MMM participants ,now imagine how
much he takes out of the system. sometimes I wonder
how they manage to make some gullible Nigerians trust
them so much ,even legalise banks manages manipulate
the system to scoop some money, and since the Nigerian
number guider and the super guider gives out their
account number for money to paid in other for them to
claim their bonus and percentages,how sure are we that
they are not taking out more than their due percentage.
am lamenting because MMM was doing well before it
crashed ,even some people that was doubting was letter
convinced ,so why going on pause mode,people should
think outside the box thanks
You said the truth. I am even surprise how other ponzi scheme like givers forum, UC outlived MMM, that was moving so fine before the pause mode
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by jchioma: 10:29am On Dec 21, 2016
switch47:

So, what happens to those who PH before now?
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by chessguru(m): 10:29am On Dec 21, 2016
palsenator:
Wishful thinking ... You guys see the obvious and you all still pretend. Mmm does pay you and you don't pay mmm., so what's mmm benefits? Who pays the workers , all those people at the support department? Where do they get money to run the sites? I pity people like you who chose to be dumb. Please no insult intended but am just saying the obvious.
where does Facebook get money? ..... Affiliate marketing
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 21, 2016
teawhy2788:

So,who wants PH in dis kind situation? No body will PH o,so u can't get any HELP,jst forget ur money
I HAVE PHED!! AND A GREAT NUMBER OF MAVRODIANS HAVE DONE SAME!!!
Re: MMM Is Still Owing Us From May Till Now - S.African Participants by absoluteSuccess: 10:30am On Dec 21, 2016
switch47:

This is how great mind thinks.

The greatest of all mmm crash is when one dies and leaves his huge bank account to the banker and his properties to others.

You can crash now or later...

Either way is crash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Afrigold Works And Earn From It / Whats The Current Fixed Deposit Interest Rate For Nigerian Banks / What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.