Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,465 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. (35293 Views)

Us Stocks Pick Alert / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria / Tracking The Transberg Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by transberg: 7:45pm On May 26, 2018
Joejonah:

Thesame number I have repeatedly called for over 3 weeks now for me to be credited and nothing has been done. I made a request into my account since April 25th, until now I have not been credited.

Hello Mr jonah,We are currently trying to resolve some challenges,kindly exercise patience.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by zizirecords(m): 9:16pm On May 26, 2018
I got the email from Transberg PR today. I hope this will not end up like MMM. I have an investment under the exclusive hire purchase. This 90 days suspension is very suspicious. Hmmm. �

transberg:
Hello everyone,my name is Bukky from Transberg PR Unit,am here to address your complaints and other questions you have

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by uzor64(m): 10:20pm On May 26, 2018
zizirecords:
I got the email from Transberg PR today. I hope this will not end up like MMM. I have an investment under the exclusive hire purchase. This 90 days suspension is very suspicious. Hmmm. �

Was the email sent to you only? Am a customer, invested in the exclusive hire purchase and I didn't get any email. Kindly share details of the email if possible
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by MrMann1(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2018
transberg:
Hello everyone,my name is Bukky from Transberg PR Unit,am here to address your complaints and other questions you have
Nice one
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by brightoibe: 10:59pm On May 26, 2018
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by brightoibe: 11:00pm On May 26, 2018
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by brightoibe: 11:47pm On May 26, 2018
transberg:
Hello Bukky well done for this social media based public relation strategy. Please clarify us on the new regulation Ghana expects Transberg to comply with. What is the company currently doing about it.

Thanks
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by MarvellousGrace: 12:40am On May 27, 2018
brightoibe:

Hello Bukky well done for this social media based public relation strategy. Please clarify us on the new regulation Ghana expects Transberg to comply with. What is the company currently doing about it.

Thanks

To me, Bukky has not even addressed anything here as per challenges the company is facing. I expect her to go through what pple have been saying and then respond accordingly, but she didn't. So Bukky, we're all waiting to hear from you. It will help us a lot. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Joejonah(m): 6:57am On May 27, 2018
zizirecords:

This was my thoughts initially when I heard that the manager and the CEO is already out of Nigeria, leaving the PR to innocently manage the fleet. I'm not sure all those vehicles were purchased accordingly. There is no proof to that, the only consolation I have is that transberg was registered with CAC and their various bank account was endorsed by someone, so it's quite traceable. It will be foolishness for the managers to turn this great idea to scam. If they are tired let them request for assistance.

3 Likes

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by zizirecords(m): 7:14am On May 27, 2018
Dear partner,

Due to the new Ghana law and restriction on some types commercial buses and foreign companies, our international route has been seriously affected, this has caused delays in payments, as we are in the process of settling the issue and conforming to the laid-out regulations for international companies. We may also be re-routing some of our vehicles to avoid compounding and not meeting up with payment, this affects vehicles majorly under the exclusive hire-purchase arrangement.

Please note that your investment tenure will be extended as this will not affect the number of remittance you will receive (During this period of settlement exclusive accounts would be on hold and remittance will not be made for a period of 90 days. All accrued funds would remain intact and would be paid within this period).

We urge every investor under this class to exercise patience as we resolve to settle the challenges and refrain from broadcasting wrong information as this can adversely affect our company.

Our client service lines concerning this situation would be opened from 10am to 4pm. We apologies for every inconveniences as it’s the best decision we can make to serve you better during this period of the industry. Please note that this does not affect the standard and hire-purchase operations.

Thank You.

PR UNIT

TRANSBERG LOGISTICS

uzor64:

Was the email sent to you only? Am a customer, invested in the exclusive hire purchase and I didn't get any email. Kindly share details of the email if possible

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by uzor64(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2018
zizirecords:

Dear partner,

Due to the new Ghana law and restriction on some types commercial buses and foreign companies, our international route has been seriously affected, this has caused delays in payments, as we are in the process of settling the issue and conforming to the laid-out regulations for international companies. We may also be re-routing some of our vehicles to avoid compounding and not meeting up with payment, this affects vehicles majorly under the exclusive hire-purchase arrangement.

Please note that your investment tenure will be extended as this will not affect the number of remittance you will receive (During this period of settlement exclusive accounts would be on hold and remittance will not be made for a period of 90 days. All accrued funds would remain intact and would be paid within this period).

We urge every investor under this class to exercise patience as we resolve to settle the challenges and refrain from broadcasting wrong information as this can adversely affect our company.

Our client service lines concerning this situation would be opened from 10am to 4pm. We apologies for every inconveniences as it’s the best decision we can make to serve you better during this period of the industry. Please note that this does not affect the standard and hire-purchase operations.

Thank You.

PR UNIT

TRANSBERG LOGISTICS

I received this email this morning. I am quite disappointed with the current turn of events at transberg. Something is not quite right. Still hopeful that all would be well
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by donstyle: 3:23pm On May 27, 2018
transberg:

I don't know why it took you this long before coming out to address us. But at this stage, we will require full disclosure from you.

I will like you to shed more light on the mail we received this morning, and I quote:

Do you intend to pay all the accrued payment after the 90 days period or normal payment will resume after 90 days? If you want to pay the accrued amount as your mail seems to suggest, where do you intend to source for the money if your buses may not be operational during this period?

Furthermore, how can we actually be sure that the buses we paid for were actually purchased? unlike your standard offer where there is a platform to monitor the buses, we do not have any means of monitoring the hire purchase buses.

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by waffluence(m): 4:46pm On May 28, 2018
Hello everyone,

Trust we're all good. I quite appreciate your time taken to air your concerns and displeasure at the slow pace of payment being experienced lately. While I may not be able to address every single concern and comment, I do hope my short comment here will put all minds at rest and put paid to all unfounded rumours and assumptions.

1. Does transberg has issue with payments? Yes and the reason has been clearly stated in the mail earlier circulated.

2. Has Transberg stopped paying all investors? No. The temporary suspension will only affect those under the Exclusive hire purchase option.

3. Why does Transberg has to suspend payment for a while ? Transberg make payments from money made by the travels and tours department and not from fresh fund deposited by new subscribers. You'll all agree with me that doing that is synonymous to ponzi that is robbing Peter to pay Paul and as a company we only uphold be st practises in our business dealings. The 90days period is to allow the company reroute the idle vehicles to other profitable destinations while seeking a lasting solution to the international route and as well recoup sufficient funds to offset backlogs.

4. Will subscribers under standard or hire purchase deal have their returns paid during the temporary suspension period? Yes. As stated in the mail.

It's not enough to make assumptions from afar. Pls the office is always open for you to physically visit and you can also visit any of the terminals at abule egba and ishaga.

My sincere apologies for any inconveniences this might have caused you all.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 28, 2018
Better late than never Mr Waffluence, I personally invested for months before referring friends and I have people I would convince to but this hiccup had me pulling breaks.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by waffluence(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2018
cakewalk:
Better late than never Mr Waffluence, I personally invested for months before referring friends and I have people I would convince to but this hiccup had me pulling breaks.
Your fears are well founded my friend and brother. But then it's mere hiccup that will fade away with time. That's why the company craves the patience and cooperation of everyone. Your prayer is not out of place either.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by waffluence(m): 7:16pm On May 28, 2018
MarvellousGrace:

You have actually dome well, my brother. Sincerely speaking, I expect someone like warfluence to address this issue quickly before it gets out of hand. Cos, I even have a pending issue at hand concerning some1 I reffered.
my sincere apologies bro. So sorry it took this long before I wade in on this matter. I needed to have the full info before coming online cos some folks have actually called and chatted me up about the development on the thread. I hope you'll find solace in my comment above. One love.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by amaham(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2018
waffluence:
my sincere apologies bro. So sorry it took this long before I wade in on this matter. I needed to have the full info before coming online cos some folks have actually called and chatted me up about the development on the thread. I hope you'll find solace in my comment above. One love.
I am not under exclusive hire purchase , i invested in the normal hire purchase but today made it 7days since i effected a withdrawal without getting my credit. I have chatted up almost everyone but still no resolve yet. Since the delay is only affecting the exclusive hire purchase, why are we non-exclusive hires getting our credit?
FYI, i did not receive any email from your office

2 Likes

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by donstyle: 8:41pm On May 28, 2018
waffluence:
Your fears are well founded my friend and brother. But then it's mere hiccup that will fade away with time. That's why the company craves the patience and cooperation of everyone. Your prayer is not out of place either.

Some of us are heavily invested, and we are praying that you succeed, but I think you should put your acts together. For example, let's look at the following issues:

1. Bukky introduced herself over the weekend, and she promised to attend to our questions, we have not heard from her since then.

2. In the mail sent to us, we were asked to call your office for further inquiries, I called over 10 times today, and no one picked my calls.

3. If you are having issues with Exclusive, the moral thing to do is to suspend sales of slots in that category for now until the issues are resolved. This will make people to trust you more, but I can see that you are still selling.

4. I have both Exclusive and Hire Purchase Sienna withdrawal request pending for over two weeks, none has been paid up till now. Is my money being delayed because I have both options?

from the four points above, you can see some inconsistencies in what you are telling us, and in what you are doing. I have introduced people to this scheme, and I have other people that are willing to join anytime soon, you need to provide information that is consistent with your actions, this will make us to believe in you and this will also make it easy for us to be your ambassador.

2 Likes

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by waffluence(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2018
donstyle:

Some of us are heavily invested, and we are praying that you succeed, but I think you should put your acts together. For example, let's look at the following issues:

1. Bukky introduced herself over the weekend, and she promised to attend to our questions, we have not heard from her since then.

2. In the mail sent to us, we were asked to call your office for further inquiries, I called over 10 times today, and no one picked my calls.

3. If you are having issues with Exclusive, the moral thing to do is to suspend sales of slots in that category for now until the issues are resolved. This will make people to trust you more, but I can see that you are still selling.

4. I have both Exclusive and Hire Purchase Sienna withdrawal request pending for over two weeks, none has been paid up till now. Is my money being delayed because I have both options?

from the four points above, you can see some inconsistencies in what you are telling us, and in what you are doing. I have introduced people to this scheme, and I have other people that are willing to join anytime soon, you need to provide information that is consistent with your actions, this will make us to believe in you and this will also make it easy for us to be your ambassador.

donstyle:

Don style I feel your plight. And I agree with you that Bukky needs to attend to this. That said, I made my submission based on the information made available to me at the time of writing that post. The mail so received clearly spelt it that majority of those in EHP are affected and if you have not been paid as of now you owe yourself the duty of visiting the office to be abreast of happening. I'm not on the customer service desk so I may not be able to help you out but I can still assist if I know your details. You can pchat me on whatsapp. The delays notwithstanding I still got feedback from people who got paid over the weekend. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by amaham(m): 5:11pm On May 30, 2018
Pls transberg should tell me something.... , how long will it take rectify these issues
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by MarvellousGrace: 11:22pm On May 30, 2018
waffluence:

Thank you. But we need you here more than never, brother.
Prompt updates will save the company a lot of embarrassment
And stop investors from having unnecessary high BP.
We believed in this project despite the method of paying the returns.
Pls, don't make us regret our action.
May God help the management to fix all issues so that everything will be back to normal. God bless us all,

3 Likes

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by amaham(m): 11:55pm On May 30, 2018
amaham:
Pls transberg should tell me something.... , how long will it take rectify these issues

Transberg finally paid after 10days. It is well
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by kennyweeves: 10:49am On May 31, 2018
I got paid yesterday evening also
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by MarvellousGrace: 4:49pm On May 31, 2018
Thank you guys for sharing the testimonies. Let others copy as they get paid too,.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 01, 2018
Naturally I would let things move and roll but Transberg actions is becoming provoking, you guys are beginning to act like the Government I do not like it when people fail to provide details or just take folks for granted. You launched a crowd funding arm of a business opening it to the public to invest and get a share as assigned and it's also your responsibility to be as accurate and detailed as possible because it involves money and most especially it's Nigeria we have had different schemes that goes down the drain as a result of mismanagement or the company operating for wrong reasons.
You stated that you have issues with some part of the investment option which doesn't affect the other I happen to be part of the latter but I made a payout request since Monday and so far I haven't gotten it in the agreement it says 3 working days right so now it hasn't. I have sent emails but still nothing, so I implore everyone on here not to recommend Tranberg to anyone until they start treating investors right moreso I do not advice anyone to double their investments too if the issue is solely affecting the EHP then other options should get prompt payment not thanking God they got paid it's their money, one more thing you guys don't want me visiting your office it will not be cool. You can't fail on your end and not apologize you guys should apologize to everyone who got payments late you should give them a call that's how you treat partners except you guys aren't what you claim you are.

3 Likes

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by uzor64(m): 11:53am On Jun 01, 2018
MarvellousGrace:
Thank you guys for sharing the testimonies. Let others copy as they get paid too,.
So getting payment for ur investment is now a testimony?

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by MarvellousGrace: 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
uzor64:

So getting payment for ur investment is now a testimony?

Abi, my brother, what do we say? I only suggested that so as to give hope to investors who are expecting their monthly dues. At least that will reduce high bp for readers.

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by MarvellousGrace: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
cakewalk:
Naturally I would let things move and roll but Transberg actions is becoming provoking, you guys are beginning to act like the Government I do not like it when people fail to provide details or just take folks for granted. You launched a crowd funding arm of a business opening it to the public to invest and get a share as assigned and it's also your responsibility to be as accurate and detailed as possible because it involves money and most especially it's Nigeria we have had different schemes that goes down the drain as a result of mismanagement or the company operating for wrong reasons.
You stated that you have issues with some part of the investment option which doesn't affect the other I happen to be part of the latter but I made a payout request since Monday and so far I haven't gotten it in the agreement it says 3 working days right so now it hasn't. I have sent emails but still nothing, so I implore everyone on here not to recommend Tranberg to anyone until they start treating investors right moreso I do not advice anyone to double their investments too if the issue is solely affecting the EHP then other options should get prompt payment not thanking God they got paid it's their money, one more thing you guys don't want me visiting your office it will not be cool. You can't fail on your end and not apologize you guys should apologize to everyone who got payments late you should give them a call that's how you treat partners except you guys aren't what you claim you are.

I hope some Transberg officers are reading this. Pleae do something bcs of yr image. This guy is right. Allowing people to come and shout in yr office will not be good enough for this laudable project in your hands. My advice.

I just requested my own take today too, let's see what is going to happen.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Joejonah(m): 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
Until transberg provide evidence that those vehicles were actually purchased, I will have every reason to believe this is advance MMM. You can't use 6 vehicles to pay 300 people. No vehicle is in Ghana.. It's a blatant lie.

5 Likes

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by MarvellousGrace: 9:35am On Jun 08, 2018
MarvellousGrace:

I hope some Transberg officers are reading this. Pleae do something bcs of yr image. This guy is right. Allowing people to come and shout in yr office will not be good enough for this laudable project in your hands. My advice.

I just requested my own take today too, let's see what is going to happen.

This is to inform the house that I was paid yesterday too. May God preserve Transberg to fulfil her promise for the contract period and beyond in Jesus Name.

2 Likes

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by bereal4u(m): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
Hello all, the earlier we mobilise ourselves and sort things out once and for all the better for us. TRANSBERG has or is about to crash.The so called abule egba office is not functional like wise ishaga terminal.Dont be deceived they only rented this places for a period of time.All their staff have been relieved of their work. fyi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by MrMann1(m): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
PLS. let us know when Transberg has fixed all issues. I don't think it is wise to invest in the company as of now. Also, I am more interested in the coaches (luxurious buses), and according to the info on their website they are not available for subscription.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Major Crystals & Gemstones Found In Nigeria And Where To Find Them / GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) / MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.