Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. (35288 Views)

Us Stocks Pick Alert / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria / Tracking The Transberg Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by uzor64(m): 3:10am On Jun 09, 2018
bereal4u:
Hello everyone
I am a co-investor in transberg.I invested in EHP package.Today made it 15days i expected my returns to hit my account but what i kept hearing is 3 buses impounded by ghanian autorities.can someone please shed more light,i dont understand

I would advise you go to their office.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by amaham(m): 6:41am On Jun 09, 2018
uzor64:

I would advise you go to their office.

I think many of these clients are not lagos based

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by donstyle: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
amaham:

I think many of these clients are not lagos based

All their numbers have been uncreachable, is there anyone in Lagos who can check the state of things in their office?

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by bereal4u(m): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
bereal4u:
Hello everyone
I am a co-investor in transberg.I invested in EHP package.Today made it 15days i expected my returns to hit my account but what i kept hearing is 3 buses impounded by ghanian autorities.can someone please shed more light,i dont understand

No one seems to be saying anything about Transberg again.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by bereal4u(m): 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
bereal4u:

No one seems to be saying anything about Transberg again.
There is fire on the mountain. They are unreachable and some of their marketer had even resigned from the company. I only get their customer line once a while and they kept telling different lie everyday. Their so-called Head office was just an empty rented shops with chairs table and a plasma tv

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Empress2014(f): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
donstyle:

All their numbers have been uncreachable, is there anyone in Lagos who can check the state of things in their office?
I will go to their office tomorrow, i am running out of patience too
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by uzor64(m): 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
Empress2014:
I will go to their office tomorrow, i am running out of patient too

Please let us know the result of your visit. I have a feeling that Something is going on
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by LabiTalks: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2018
Brother, Please let us know if you have any information as regards this people. They first appeared to be genuine but then I think they currently have issues. Their lines are not going, and even their marketers are on their heels now. Please help with any useful link.

Thanks
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by divinelove(m): 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
move on guys

d company has crashed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by LabiTalks: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
It is so unfortunate. Such a lofty idea with so much prospect got crashed so soon. I pity for this country. Tell me how someone will come with such idea to me again and expect me to just believe. May God save us.

3 Likes

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by uzor64(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
divinelove:
move on guys

d company has crashed

Transberg Troubled? Yes. Crashed.. I truly hope not. As investors we might need to organise ourselves offline to demand better clarity on the affairs of the company

2 Likes

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by LabiTalks: 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
Please I dont mind. This is not funny at all. If we dont do anything, another company will come up and do likewise very soon. They just believe they can always take Nigerians for fool. Hard Earned Money!!!
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
divinelove:
move on guys

d company has crashed

Oh God! You people will not make me laugh this evening oh...

Someone invested a lot and all you could come up is to ask him to move up?
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
sad
LabiTalks:
Please I dont mind. This is not funny at all. If we dont do anything, another company will come up and do likewise very soon. They just believe they can always take Nigerians for fool. Hard Earned Money!!!

How much did u invest sir?
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
LabiTalks:
It is so unfortunate. Such a lofty idea with so much prospect got crashed so soon. I pity for this country. Tell me how someone will come with such idea to me again and expect me to just believe. May God save us.

How and when did it crash?

Well,maybe their competitors did this to them to make the whole thing crumble.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
zizirecords:
I got the email from Transberg PR today. I hope this will not end up like MMM. I have an investment under the exclusive hire purchase. This 90 days suspension is very suspicious. Hmmm. �

One thing comes to my mind...

How many of you guys have seen the cars they bought with the fund raised through crowd funding?

Is this not another cunny way of Ponzi scheme? I seem not to get this...where is the registered certificate or with CAC?
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
kennyweeves:
I got paid yesterday evening also

What a ponzi scheme!
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
Joejonah:
Until transberg provide evidence that those vehicles were actually purchased, I will have every reason to believe this is advance MMM. You can't use 6 vehicles to pay 300 people. No vehicle is in Ghana.. It's a blatant lie.

Thank God someone's eyes are now opened to this advanced ponzi scheme
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
MarvellousGrace:

Hello guys. I was not happy when I saw that people are complaining of not getting their returns into their bank account. Though I have been paid this month, but I also have a down line who is due for payment and made withdrawal since last Saturday but yet to get the alert now, today being the third working day after withdrawal.

So, I made it a point of duty to make a call across to their customer service unit just now on 08025973031and I was told they will look into my friends issue.

I also reported other peoples complaints here and the CSU person said they had issues with some peoples acct numbers and they tried to call those concerned but they never picked their calls.

So, my advise is that we shd try and call CSU to lodge our complaints and get it resolved. And when its resolved, let's come here to tell the world that transberg is still paying or escalate if otherwise.

I even told the CSU person that somebody should attend to our people here always to avoid misinformation.

Thank you guys.

Down line?you these people,you will not all hear...

That's how laseronline.com came last year and packed all our money away and the FBI couldn't do anything g abt it...I personally lost $800+ in that US company last year and others I saw lost over $50,000.You can imaging how much $billion was stolen by the registers company in US and nothing was done about it even our share certificate is of no use now.

Guys,run from this...the government won't do anything if this company gets away with your money, telling you the truth.

Banks that folded some decades ago in Nigeria with customers fund till today,have they been sued or money returned to the customers?

It will be story at the end of the day...

I initially wanted to invest 200k in this company but when I remember my $800+ last year,I said no,not this the again...let the money be there where it is.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by opydan: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
l still don't want to believe that transberg is a scam or ponzi. With what l read in their brochure, it is a sustainable business. My concern is the way it is being manage that might have resulted into this. Also, it might be the handiwork of their competitors as some said because l have seen one of their vehicles plying Lagos Ibadan express way early this year. l agree with uzor that suggested offline arrangement to demand for explanations.

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by brightoibe: 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Has anybody visited their office lately? What did you observe?
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by divinelove(m): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
maron5:

Oh God! You people will not make me laugh this evening oh...

Someone invested a lot and all you could come up is to ask him to move up?

as if u invested more than what ppl invested on mmm and yet everyone has moved on.

it's in ur best interest to move on, it had crashed into pieces

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Empress2014(f): 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
brightoibe:
Has anybody visited their office lately? What did you observe?
i was at their office this morning and i met a man called Mr Oladipupo... he claimed they are having issues with Ghana route and a car also had an accident, etc. There is a transberg whatsapp group where i explained all the details of today's visit already, i will check the group link tomorrow and put it on here, i think the more we are, the better. We are not fools and no one should rob us all in the name of investment. They said the problem will be solved this month but still i think we need to all come together and please moving on is not an option at all, anyone that wants to move on should do that on his or her own accord and not put that on the internet as this could trigger more inconsistencies from transberg because they might think that after all we are going to move on!

1 Like

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Empress2014(f): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
divinelove:

as if u invested more than what ppl invested on mmm and yet everyone has moved on.

it's in ur best interest to move on, it had crashed into pieces
mmm is a blind investment with no physical presence, mmm returns was too good to be true. Transberg is totally different in this case.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Empress2014(f): 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
opydan:
l still don't want to believe that transberg is a scam or ponzi. With what l read in their brochure, it is a sustainable business. My concern is the way it is being manage that might have resulted into this. Also, it might be the handiwork of their competitors as some said because l have seen one of their vehicles plying Lagos Ibadan express way early this year. l agree with uzor that suggested offline arrangement to demand for explanations.
they lack professionalism too
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by brightoibe: 5:15am On Jun 15, 2018
Welldone for the update. I just want to be sure that business is going on there and that they are doing something about the Ghana issue. Please also paste the link to the WhatsApp group. We need to form a strong union?. Their problem is public relationship. The investor whatsapp group should not just sit and wait for money. We need to be active in the way the company is being run. I will love to join
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by brightoibe: 5:17am On Jun 15, 2018
Empress2014:
i was at their office this morning and i met a man called Mr Oladipupo... he claimed they are having issues with Ghana route and a car also had an accident, etc. There is a transberg whatsapp group where i explained all the details of today's visit already, i will check the group link tomorrow and put it on here, i think the more we are, the better. We are not fools and no one should rob us all in the name of investment. They said the problem will be solved this month but still i think we need to all come together and please moving on is not an option at all, anyone that wants to move on should do that on his or her own accord and not put that on the internet as this could trigger more inconsistencies from transberg because they might think that after all we are going to move on!

I will like to join the WhatsApp group.
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by divinelove(m): 5:54am On Jun 15, 2018
Empress2014:
mmm is a blind investment with no physical presence, mmm returns was too good to be true. Transberg is totally different in this case.

yes but every company not well managed can still fold up n your darling Transberg is gone
Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by Empress2014(f): 6:25am On Jun 15, 2018
divinelove:

yes but every company not well managed can still fold up n your darling Transberg is gone
smiles..Transberg is not gone, have you been to their park? I wrote on here that i was at the abule egba park yesterday and i won't lie i saw some newly purchased vehicle. What i will assume is that they lack transparency and also i think they are getting greedy and don't want to stick to the contract agreement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. by uzor64(m): 7:35am On Jun 15, 2018
I also will like to join the WhatsApp group..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Major Crystals & Gemstones Found In Nigeria And Where To Find Them / GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) / MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.