Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) (13464 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. / PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? / Simply Because I Told Him I Missed My Period.....(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Whatamidoinghere(m): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
Following... cool
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Whatamidoinghere(m): 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
Just to confirm
Having sex when she's having her period or nah, won't that DisV her?? :/ Cause I can see using CD, won't affect or destroy anything.
Issoryy
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by olamik123(m): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
Iranu Abasaaa
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Blurr(m): 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Shol3:
It's irritating Abeg sad
grin
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by vchykp(m): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
Its not a big deal, i make love to my fiancee without condom during her period, nothing about her irritates me, i dont see anything wrong with it..
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by molonko(m): 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Jadoskii:
Tell him on one condition.....that he goes down on u..... grin grin...if he agrees just know ure dating a vampire......
vp
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
*yuck* will Neva do that

even if I wan spill ma milk I get deputy girlfriend and deputy vice girlfriendgrin
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Jadoskii(m): 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
molonko:
vp
??
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Donpoker9(m): 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
herzern:
Followinq.

grin cheesy my man grin grin

Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by pojophilius(m): 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
one girl has lured me to do it bfor sadi swear i didnt hesitate
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by pojophilius(m): 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
i don Bleep one girl enter period bfor sadi swear i not fit cry
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by pojophilius(m): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
tz like tz nothing now abi angry angry angry angry
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Whatamidoinghere(m): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
vchykp:
Its not a big deal, i make love to my fiancee without condom during her period, nothing about her irritates me, i dont see anything wrong with it..
Sorry to ask.
She lost her virginity or not??
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ighoga898:
we don't mind cos dey say it's d safest time to have sex.
you dont mind
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
The smell nko?.tufiakwa!! undecided
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
DJMCOTTY:
you dont mind
no I don't. do u?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by sunshine46(f): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
So weird undecided wen a guy I know would avoid his gf like plague when she's seeing her period
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Dexema(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Just the mere imagination of blood and my mood will change. Some people sha.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Nickymezor(f): 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
Her BF must b sick in da headundecided
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by vchykp(m): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
Whatamidoinghere:
Sorry to ask. She lost her virginity or not??
dnt get dt
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Whatamidoinghere(m): 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
vchykp:
dnt get dt
After doing the stuff, She lost her virginity??
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Herdeydeen: 2:31pm On May 10, 2018
When work no dey no be wetin you see go dey hungry you to do?
If to say the guy do comot house for 5:30am and get back like 11pm he no go even get power to ask for sex not to talk to having it during the lady menstral cycle. God help Nigerian Youths
Re: When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) by Adeboyefa(f): 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
Some guys are like that. If you don't want sex during menses, don't enter your man's room during the period. Make any excuse to cover those days. Some men can't control themselves after petting.

Sex during menses blocks blood flow and increases the woman's risk of endometriosis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? / My Boyfriend Got A Job And Became A Monster! / Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.