Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? (13322 Views)

My Opinion On Splitting Bills On A Date: Does It Affect Masculinity? (Pic) / Men Who Want Assistance In Splitting Bills Are Simply INFIDELS / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by labake1(f): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2023
According to the UK nurse's statements, a man who is not capable of taking care of his family, shouldn't get married. I think this controversy started because of Kie kie's interview.
Bills splitting can be 50/50, 60/40, 70/30, I think all this depends on the financial strength of a man.

My opinion is, just like the nurse said, a man should be capable before getting married even if your wife will assist you, it should be little. A wife should help her husband out if he has financial challenges and husband that have financial challenges shouldn't just sit back and watch their wife do things. Try and do little things till you stand firm.

What's your opinion about splitting bills with your partner?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 22, 2023
Labake my dear. How many times should we recycle this topic now?

This thread will only attract the miserable feminists. Anyway my opinion is exactly your above opinion post.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by advanceDNA: 9:46am On Sep 22, 2023
Equality..equality..until it's time for bills, una go start to dey quote bible .....
No be two hands God give everybody......abi ur husband get 4 hands and two heads?

Once money is involved ...u only want to be responsible for little or nothing...but when it's time to share property u want collect everything.... grin

201 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by labake1(f): 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
advanceDNA:
Equality..equality..until it's time for bills, una go start to dey quote bible .....
No be two hands God give everybody......abi ur husband get 4 hands and two heads?

Once money is involved ...u only want to be responsible for little or nothing...but when it's time to share property u want collect everything.... grin

So wetin you come conclude?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by PerfectStranger(m): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2023
Equality equality equality. Now e don reach to split bills una IQ don reset grin

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by advanceDNA: 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
labake1:

So wetin you come conclude?

My conclusion is Everybody should stay their lane since we all have two hands and can all make money...shebi the financial responsibility most u women want men to shoulder alone is very easy to come by.....so everyone should foot their own bills..... buy wateva u want with your money, feed urself, pay ur rent and build ur own house .......... cool

When u are hórny or want kids... Make temporary arrangements and agreement and fvck... and when kids do show up..u agree how to care for the kids ...... this way we wont put pressure on each other since we don't want to be good team players together in marriage or relationships. cool

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by labake1(f): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

My conclusion is Everybody should stay their lane since we all have two hands and can all make money...shebi the financial responsibility most u women want men to shoulder alone is very easy to come by.....so everyone should foot their own bills..... buy wateva u want with your money, feed urself, pay ur rent and build ur own house ..........

When u are hórny or want kids... Make temporary arrangements and agreement and fvck... and when kids do show up..u agree how to care for the kids ...... Let's not put pressure each other if we can't be good team players in marriage or relationships

I hope you are not married because I feel for your wife

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by labake1(f): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Equality equality equality. Now e don reach to split bills una IQ don reset grin

Pack well

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by labake1(f): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2023
Rayban25:
Labake my dear. How many times should we recycle this topic now?

This thread will only attract the miserable feminists. Anyway my opinion is exactly your above opinion post.

I am a feminist but it depends on how you defined a feminist

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 23, 2023
labake1:

I am a feminist but it depends on how you defined a feminist

Oh ok I wasnt specific enough. I was referring to 4th wave feminists. That are just misandrist

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by englishmart(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2023
Equality applies everywhere, but once it comes to splitting bills, you remember a man who can’t fend for his family is worse than an infidel. They want double pay for half the job. Lol

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by advanceDNA: 9:46am On Sep 23, 2023
labake1:

I hope you are not married because I feel for your wife

I and my future wife don't need ur feelings madam..keep ur pity and feelings for women that their husband treats like trash because they are nothing but a vaginà in their husband's house..
.I have a team playing babe thats not a parasite like many of u women...

Some of u Nigerian women are unbelievable Many of u are not married yet some of u already have mind set u will never be responsible for anything.... When it comes to chores too..that's how y'all keep lamenting...

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by Olokobintin: 10:25am On Sep 23, 2023
It is unmanly. I pay for the bills, Uber and will also buy her takeaways plus for her younger ones at home. I'm a ladies man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by labake1(f): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2023
Rayban25:

Oh ok I wasnt specific enough. I was referring to 4th wave feminists. That are just misandrist

Alright
Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by BlissGod: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
labake1:
According to the UK nurse's statements, a man who is not capable of taking care of his family, shouldn't get married. I think this controversy started because of Kie kie's interview.
Bills splitting can be 50/50, 60/40, 70/30, I think all this depends on the financial strength of a man.

My opinion is, just like the nurse said, a man should be capable before getting married even if your wife will assist you, it should be little. A wife should help her husband out if he has financial challenges and husband that have financial challenges shouldn't just sit back and watch their wife do things. Try and do little things till you stand firm.

That’s the most stupidest thing a woman should do. Support the home not splitting bills. A real man should never put such policy in his home, if he wants to live long.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by akube34: 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2023
labake1:

that means she has to b a house wife if I am to provide all cus there is no way you would be working and won’t contribute. So where your money Dey go? Kul I just b house wife

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by labake1(f): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2023
akube34:
that means she has to b a house wife if I am to provide all cus there is no way you would be working and won’t contribute. So where your money Dey go? Kul I just b house wife

A man's money is OUR money
A woman's money is HER money

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by akube34: 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
labake1:

A man's money is OUR money
A woman's money is HER money
ok when you marry, do am as you want

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by AllKnowing: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
Live your truth!

Naturally and biologically, a man feels worthy when he plays god; this immediately implies that he foots the bill for his woman and their home.

Realistically and given the sorry state of the economy world over, only a handful of the male population can provide 24/7 at full capacity.

So live your truth, get you a woman who’s on your financial wavelength (you never stop doing right by her and she understands that some days you will come up short, if ever).

Live your truth!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by RepoMan007: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
That's how God made it.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by NastiLord: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
I was banned by a very dirty and smelly aboki on this platform grin grin grin

The dirty ragtag from the Dan F Odio lineage

God punish you

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by Passionate888: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by inoki247: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lol aw many Bills du we even av in Nigeria that you want to be splitting up nd down....

The splitting of bill is meant for people in advance world where Tax don almost beat dem to death ...

If you're married to a lovely woman when she sees you're down if she's sensitive you don't even need to tell her before she decides to help u...

8 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by LikeAking: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
Very bad…
Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by Nickelodeon93: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
It’s not right
Everybody should pay for what they ate… I can not eat 2k food and she will eat 6k food and we will split the bill 50/50

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by money121(m): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ok
Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by Guyman01: 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
You better discuss and agree on bills sharing such that if your economy is good you can afford to carry the burden but otherwise na bill sharing.
Ukraine women: We want equal pay and equal rights. We want 50:50 in appointments.

War breaks out with Russia:
Ukraine women 👇

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by verybadmouth(m): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
Some people aren't meant for marriage. Not every woman should rely on men. Being a rich man doesn't mean you have to get married coz it doesn't add to your fortune. Women should focus on other important things in life instead of depending on marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by rottenegg: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
Split what? I no split anything with woman. If she wan help, make she help, that is her choice but if as I dey try and she complain...that one na new headline!

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by 1950Mack: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
grin cool... what a man can do a woman better do better grin

Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by Donaldoni: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
It's wrong for a man to do so smiley
Re: What's Your Opinion About Splitting Bills With Your Partner? by InvertedHammer: 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
labake1:

/

No need to split bills. Women are helpless and must be pampered even when they earn as much. Some people pretend to be wondering why there are more widows than widowers. cool

/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your Friendzone Experience / Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much / Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.