Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

What Do You Believe About Jesus And Why Do You Believe In Him - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Believe About Jesus And Why Do You Believe In Him (7846 Views)

Apostle Suleman Condemns Comedians That Joke About Jesus / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: What Do You Believe About Jesus And Why Do You Believe In Him by ScienceWatch: 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
ScienceWatch:
When you became aware of the many people that hate the WORKS of Jesus Christ as demonstrated by the mind blowing help given freely to the suffering masses including royality, presidents, doctors etc, every evil attempt is made to destroy the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

Today most churches are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words and aggressive money collections without the Resurrection Power needed to save the suffering persons.
The abundance of live testimonies is breath-taking. The Holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of Jesus CHRIST and go home the same.” It is written, “Jesus and His Pastors healed everyone.” Freely – No charge !

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,” As my father sent me, so send I you.” )

Jesus said, “Come to me, I will make your burdens light.” When the creation power of Jesus and the Holy Spirit is not seen in any church, the problem is with the Pastor.

The congregations Faith is always enough as consistently shown in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and in the holy gospels and the Books of Acts. Emmanuel TV is truly a gift from God to the whole world.
I have spoken to many disciples of Christ from a few different religions, including Muslims about the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and about the unrivaled supernatural powers of healing and deliverance and inspiring charity possessed by this man.
When these people were shown Biblical scriptures that show the method Jesus and His disciples/pastors used to bring about salvation, they readily agreed that the Holy Prophet TB Joshua is doing what is written in the Holy Scriptures.

Below are overpowering evidence of how a fake disciple/pastor can be recognized from a genuine pastor ;

Joh 5:20 "For the true God loves the Son, and shows Him all miracles that He does: and He will show me greater miracles/WORKS than these, so that you may be amazed and believe." There we have it ! Believing is salvation. The miracles are evidence of Jesus and all true Pastors connection with God. This is the way no pastor can fake his/her way onto the pulpit.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor/disciple, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches.
Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.

Joh 17:18 What I was sent into the world to do, I also sent them into the world to do the same.

The wisdom of God is evident in this divine setup. He knew that evil people will use Jesus name for personal gain and perpetuate the suffering of innocent believers.
Re: What Do You Believe About Jesus And Why Do You Believe In Him by ScienceWatch: 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
DarkRebel101:
Sciencewatch, Socrates was never atheist.

After the jury found him guilty, he said this:

“Now it is time that we were going, I to die and you to live; but which of us has the happier prospect is unknown to anyone but GOD."Socrates

Notice his reference to God in that statement?

He might not have wholly subscribed to the Greek gods, but he was by all means a deist.
Sorry for the late reply DARKREBEL101,
You got me working on this, so i found something you will enjoy.

Even Adolf Hitler made continual reference to God to inspire the Nazis, while He was killing millions of innocent women and children.
It makes one wonders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oh Lord Open Your Book Of Remembrance And Remember Me For Good / Atheists, Agnostics And Open Minded Persons. / What Is Apostle Suleman's Benz GL 450 Doing In Daniel Okeke's House, Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.