Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men (70085 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by shegjazz: 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hmm

Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
Chidex2442:
Who abstinence epp?
New generation girl will dump u for a guy that straff her ass off
u dey mind op
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by guente02(m): 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
The post is dope af.
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Have you ever heard of 2012 and 2016 coming together?

Well, Today is 20 12 2016

1 Like

Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by godunia(m): 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sex is a gift meant to be enjoyed by those MARRIED, therefore taking your advice is tantamount to the will of God. Where's that man that was ordered by court to have Sex with his wife? I m sure you know why the woman secured that court injunction

1 Like

Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by Adeyinka1758(m): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
It is possible but no easy.
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
OP go just come dey post shyte dey deceive people, I've tried this abstinence punishment, I didn't gain anything from it. Make I hear
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by GreyBlood: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
Nice one op..

But op in your late 20's you were a sex maniac

Like seriously I'm in my late 20's and I don't crave for even a pinch of,sex is that my hormones are dead or what ...

Gaddemit ., j wanna taste what sex feels like
don't fight it. It's just a matter time before you discover you're gay.

1 Like

Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by bizhop01: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
DO U TELL GIRLS TO STOP COMING AROUND?
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by ezewealth(m): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sex helps to relax ur mind. I swear if konji hold you,dat day is useless cos u no go fit dy focus

1 Like

Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by IYANGBALI: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
Preek Just dey hungry me bad bad. I am tired of cucumber and they now too expenses
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by axeman10(m): 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
And one disadvantage - Increased probability of Prostrate Cancer. Haaaa Yes! it is scientifically proven.

The choice is yours.
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by TwistedPair(m): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
No. 7 is so important... all these takes self discipline though
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by samijay8(m): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
Say na lie or truth. its on my mind. Though it was hard at start but I've been abstaining from sex since past 7 years of my secondary school days
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by fromnigeria(m): 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
kayo80:

http://outoftheordinary101..com.ng/2016/07/7-advantages-of-abstinence-for-men.html#more
Your list lacks the most fundamental advantage which; So one could be at peace with his/her maker, God, without defiling the temple which his temple.
this is the one and only reason anyonr ahould abstain from sex and sexual immotalities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by christiengeorge(m): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
I reckon witH no 3.Napoleon emphasised on how to direct ur sex urge to your passion to achieve great feats in his book Think and grow rich
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by fromnigeria(m): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
kayo80:

http://outoftheordinary101..com.ng/2016/07/7-advantages-of-abstinence-for-men.html#more
Your list lacks the most fundamental advantage which; So one could be at peace with his/her maker, God, without defiling his or her body which is his temple.
This is the one and only reason anyonE should abstain from sex and sexual immotalities outside marriage. its deadly.

#WorldlyList
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by 1stdammy: 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Na so I fall and lie flat victim, Chaii.........
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by trumpclinton247: 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
3. is well
in addition you become spiritually active when you stop destroying the temple of the Holy spirit....Lets ABSTAIN....Till marriage..Healthy relationship is the Best.
May we save this generation from extinction

1 Like

Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by Elsouraj: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
O' boy! 8 weeks oo... E no easy oo
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by xaliujokes(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
read ur post from A - Z i tink you are very good, APPLAUDISE!!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by Totti9(m): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
what guyz don't realise is that some girls have badluck when u sex them u got badluck in many things u do am a living witness to this...

2 Likes

Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by buffalowings: 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
Adesiji77:
Just 4-8 weeks? shocked

That one na abstinence? cool

cheesy grin
Of course

2 Likes

Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by Marioplus(m): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
GLORIOUS WRITE-UP
Abstinence from SEX does not cause PROSTATE CANCER; it is A LIE FROM THE PIT OF HELL
I AM LIVING TESTIMONY TO THIS {FOR THE PAST 19 YEARS OF MY LIFE, I HAVE NEVER ENGAGED IN SEX, KISSING, ROMANCING, MASTURBATION, HOMOSEXUALITY E.T.C}
I ALSO HAVE SO MANY ELDERLY CATHOLIC PRIESTS WHO ARE A TESTIMONY AGAINST THIS LIE FROM THE PIT OF HELL
If you want to achieve ABSTAIN
BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR OWN LORD AND SAVIOR {"But to as many as did receive and welcome Him, He gave the RIGHT [the AUTHORITY, the PRIVILEGE] to become CHILDREN of GOD, that is, to those who BELIEVE in (adhere to, trust in, and rely on) His NAME—" Jn.1:12}
TELL THE HOLY SPIRIT TO KEEP YOU AWAY FROM THIS LIFESTYLE OF SEXUAL SIN IN JESUS NAME. AMEN. ["Call to Me and I will answer you, and tell you [and even show you] great and mighty things, [things which have been confined and hidden], which you do not know and understand and cannot distinguish" Jer.33:3]
GO ABOUT YOUR LIFESTYLE CONFESSING YOUR BELIEVE IN THE ABILITY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT TO RAISE JESUS CHRIST FROM THE DEAD IS INSIDE YOU AND HAS DESTROYED THIS SIN AND GIVEN YOU FREEDOM FROM SEXUAL SINS {"And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead lives in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit, who lives in you" Rom.8:11}!!!
YOU WILL EXPERIENCE A LIFE WITHOUT THESE SINS TILL FOREVER {"I ASSURE you and MOST SOLEMNLY say to you, the PERSON who HEARS My WORD [the ONE who HEEDS My MESSAGE], and BELIEVES and TRUSTS in HIM who sent ME, has (POSSESSES NOW) ETERNAL LIFE [that is, eternal life actually begins—the believer is transformed], and does not come into judgment and condemnation, but has passed [over] from DEATH into LIFE" Jn.5:24}

4 Likes

Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by modaink333: 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
What of guys like us way neva do am b4?
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by Randy100: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
Op ibu anuofia. Must you be disrespectful to catholic priest.
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by JonSnow(m): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thrash. undecided
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
GreyBlood:
don't fight it. It's just a matter time before you discover you're gay.
,, no.it cant be,I'm not gay .. I'm not attracted to males besides gays scares the hell out of me .. I'm sure I ain't becoming one
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by Spidermon: 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
If I dont chase the Womanliness but she come carry am come ambush me nko? I no fit reject am ooo.

My spirit fit dey say no but I go dey stroke am dey go
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by ghazab74(m): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy / Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened / When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.