Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men (70136 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by cuteboy2: 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
axeman10:
And one disadvantage - Increased probability of Prostrate Cancer. Haaaa Yes! it is scientifically proven.

The choice is yours.

Risk of prostrate which one? Too much sex or too little?
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by mengho(m): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
skillful01:
On point

T34M V1RG1N

Yap, till wedding night cool
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by lollybizzu(m): 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
herbie27:
Nice one op.

Ladies can relate to some of the points raised, don't rule us out. grin
udonmeanit...
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by sweetilicious(f): 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
Encouraging post. I need this

1 Like

Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by Dcaliphate(m): 11:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thanks Op, best post on relationship matters this year.

1 Like

Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by Haykay2talk(m): 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
in addition, the more stay away from it the more you move closer to your God.

1 Like

Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by micoo(m): 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
Good article...

1 Like

Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by raphy(m): 11:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thnk God am stil a virgin..
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by hotklasicboi: 12:03am On Dec 21, 2016
its good to be a virgin until the right time to go to the other room for jollification...it makes to be closer to God...Sex is more than what the eyes can see...gudnyt
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by totorimi: 12:15am On Dec 21, 2016
Being an experienced man in bed is the best thing that can happen to any man. I'm not talking about the women o but for a man its a must that he is versed in the game of the bed.

1 Like

Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by sinkhole: 1:42am On Dec 21, 2016
AlphaStyles:
Nice point,but for 9ja thats bullshit to their ears only few that listen
Allright, but where do they listen to the "bullshit", South Africa or America? Most of the points are only valid for those that are still virgins smiley
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by AnthonyAk(m): 1:54am On Dec 21, 2016
Naija man no dey carry last
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 21, 2016
Masturbation is the only way to abstain from sex for a long period of time undecided
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by BlackOnassis(m): 3:04am On Dec 21, 2016
Im trying to tap into that number 3 but that shxt hard grin i know it is very powerful though
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by manando1(m): 3:32am On Dec 21, 2016
man this is true , abstaining is achieveable i am on my 6th month without sex and it feels awesome i m even thinking of throughing a part for myself smiley i've ran away from severally girls who wanted to give it to me and ruin my aim , i m telling you this thing ain't easy but it helps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by Revolva(m): 3:44am On Dec 21, 2016
grin grin haaa na be say my balls go de heavy me....ooo....omo forget abstainence..man must bang as long as all naija gals don turn olosho as their hobby...hoes..so make we slaughter dem

2 Likes

Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by emmydollars4life(m): 4:47am On Dec 21, 2016
Nice one so we can see things like this on NL

1 Like

Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by wydmag(m): 5:31am On Dec 21, 2016
Ask4Info:
You are absolutely correct my brother.

The year i went celibate i made multiples of 7digits in at least 8 months out of the 12months.

I was turnin down ladies i am sure some of them were thinking i was ga.y.

THE WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO A MAN IS FOR NATURE TO DENY HIM MONEY AND SEX AT THE SAME TIME.
I totally concur!

1 Like

Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by wydmag(m): 5:33am On Dec 21, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Masturbation is the only way to abstain from sex for a long period of time undecided
Lol! I pity you!!
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by Pennywise(m): 5:53am On Dec 21, 2016
Are we talking about abstinence from sex with one particular female?
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by teebell999(m): 6:08am On Dec 21, 2016
kayo80:

http://outoftheordinary101..com.ng/2016/07/7-advantages-of-abstinence-for-men.html#more

It's my 12th week now due to my work's nature. I must admit it's a hard thing to do though especially every morning when my JT keep disturbing and demanding for its right.
But this weekend... my wife go hear am...

1 Like

Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by Maeka(m): 6:19am On Dec 21, 2016
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by firstking01(m): 6:24am On Dec 21, 2016
Chidex2442:
Who abstinence epp?
New generation girl will dump u for a guy that straff her ass off
Lol, at new generation.
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by kayo80(m): 6:37am On Dec 21, 2016
xaliujokes:
read ur post from A - Z i tink you are very good, APPLAUDISE!!!

Thanks.
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by kayo80(m): 6:42am On Dec 21, 2016
Dcaliphate:
Thanks Op, best post on relationship matters this year.

Thanks.
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by axeman10(m): 7:23am On Dec 21, 2016
cuteboy2:

Risk of prostrate which one? Too much sex or too little?

Complete abstinence.

And I'm not advocating irresponsible sex. Like alcohol have sex responsibly, be faithful and if you can't, use protection.
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 21, 2016
This is a good thread for men that are impotent, I think the message is targeted at them. tongue
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 21, 2016
Why do you pity me?
wydmag:

Lol! I pity you!!
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by Blonchilli(m): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2016
kayo80:

That's why I said it should be for a period of time...maybe 4-6 weeks.

I won't say 4-6 weeks is total abstinence. Certain life goals could take up to a year. Try 12 months
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by kayo80(m): 8:07am On Dec 21, 2016
Blonchilli:

I won't say 4-6 weeks is total abstinence. Certain life goals could take up to a year. Try 12 months

There are people that masturbate almost everyday on this forum, 4-6 weeks would work wonders in their life. I am a realist, and I didn't mention total abstinence in my post heading.
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by Barigaboy(m): 8:10am On Dec 21, 2016
kayo80:

http://outoftheordinary101..com.ng/2016/07/7-advantages-of-abstinence-for-men.html#more
This is the best write up so far have ever come across on Nairaland. I am going to write everything down in my diary. I tell u na wetin we guys dey do be that and if one can follow your advice all u listed above wud work positively. But u need to help me warn all this girls that use to toast me on Nairaland lol na play o dem go quote me tire. Pls what can someone do when u r having sexual hurge n u want to have abstinence from sex or what can one do to avoid sexual hurge from some month. Thanks prof cause I would love to be follow d guides in this write up.
Re: 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men by Barigaboy(m): 8:11am On Dec 21, 2016
kayo80:

This is the best write up so far have ever come across on Nairaland. I am going to write everything down in my diary. I tell u na wetin we guys dey do be that and if one can follow your advice all u listed above wud work positively. But u need to help me warn all this girls that use to toast me on Nairaland lol na play o dem go quote me tire. Pls what can someone do when u r having sexual hurge n u want to have abstinence from sex or what can one do to avoid sexual hurge from some month. Thanks prof cause I would love to be follow d guides in this write up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.