Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened (70096 Views)

Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by tendingNews: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
Another man was caught cheating on his girlfriend. He was seen hanging butt naked on the window as his girlfriend threw him out and also flung his clothes and Playstation 2 out of the window.

Instead of the naked man to save his life, he was worried about his PlayStation 2.

The man was heard screaming “Not my ps2”.

Watch the hilarious moment below.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/lady-throws-out-her-cheating-boyfriend.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by tendingNews: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
Watch video HERE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by tendingNews: 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
Bad girl Vs bad guy

1 Like

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lol grin cheesy, but who are the people filming this?!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Xtensionn: 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lol
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by chiagozien(m): 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
The truth is ps2 sweet pass girls toto,
even though i have not test toto but i believe there is no way it will sweet pass my ps

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by kolnel: 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
lol
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Lhimeet(m): 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
Bush meat don catch hunter..
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by NwaAmaikpe: 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
shocked

Women are mean creatures.
This humiliation is so undeserved, it's not like he killed someone.

We have accepted women as the weaker vessels.
Why can't they accept us as the cheating vessels?
This is really unjust to us.

183 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by yelnatsuno(m): 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
� � �
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Lhimeet(m): 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by jrerico1(m): 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
Now you guys will be laughing because just because he’s a man. Just wondering the other way round

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Mayour11(m): 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
When will we start something like this in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by McAausim: 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked

This remind me one of my former neighborhood...

The lady no get joy all

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Ebenezerk2: 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
staged, not real

20 Likes

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by pascalbenz: 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]how Man Go Do ?
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
grin grin Good for him.
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by stanliwise(m): 11:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
next please.!! No time for rubbish. I need more important things this end of the year I am getting older.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by SALIMAN(m): 11:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
This was on yahoo last week
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by emmabest2000(m): 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
tendingNews:
Watch video HERE

Too much Hollywood window movies these days

Jisienu Ike grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by tayo200(m): 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
okay
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Qualitygod01(f): 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
grin

If this is true, then he should be happy

Being single is bae

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by MorataFC: 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
Fake news
You threw out your cheating boyfriend through the window but you kept the girl he was cheating with in your bed room abi?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by MycroftHolmes: 11:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
Awón radàradá

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by McAausim: 12:00am On Dec 04, 2018
grin

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women are mean creatures.
This humiliation is so undeserved, it's not like he killed someone.

We have accepted women as the weaker vessels.
Why can't they accept us as the cheating vessels?
This is really unjust to us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Toblesh(m): 12:01am On Dec 04, 2018
chiagozien:
The truth is ps2 sweet pass girls toto,
even though i have not test toto but i believe there is no way it will sweet pass my ps

3 Likes

Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by sunnywhyt007: 12:03am On Dec 04, 2018
Lol
Re: Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened by Tapout(m): 12:05am On Dec 04, 2018
Well to be frank, I also would be worried about my PlayStation embarassed

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! / The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.