Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me (2178 Views)

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / Nigerian Lady Sends Very Harsh Message To All Single And Poor Men / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by Pearly12: 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Good day nairalanders, pls kindly advice me on what to do, Am a P. Hd student in one of the Universities in the east and my Girlfriend is a b. Sc Nursing student in her finals. The problem is that she flares up always on small issues and uses harsh words on me, shes caring though, but aggresive, I can rarely joke with her, cos she takes it other way round and start insulting me. E. G

Me: Hello dear, how are you today, hope you cool
Gf : Yes dear, am now in my finals.. Yippee
Me: congrats o, bt if u talk too much en, I wld ask d nursing council to add one more year to your course o.( was even laughing)

The next thing I heard was

Gf: you are mad and stupid, dont ever talk to me in your life again and its over between use.

Ever since then, she has been dropping my calls.
Pls am confused, what should I do.

Cc. Lalasticlala
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by Theyveedo(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
Brb op

Lemme warm my soup first

modified;
Well, what can I say? She's prally hot tempered n lacks a sense of humour. I say worse things to my girl n she knows am only joking.

Never remain in a relationship with some u can't express ur self with.

Phew! My soup almost burn

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by falconey(m): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
she is temperamental but that joke is expensive nonetheless.

If you knew about how she reacts to jovial gestures you should know that joke will touch her, it's all about understanding each other's idiosyncrasies.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by EgusiSoup: 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
Theyveedo:
Brb op

Lemme warm warm my soup first

Is it Egusi? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
And you are not very harsh to her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by ojun50(m): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
Theyveedo:
Brb op

Lemme warm warm my soup first
sha that yr soup that hv water one side, oil one side nd eguse one side
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by cocaineaddict(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
Like say you sef no sabi yarn. How you go wish her extra year.

Omo nobe everything dem de use joke o.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by ojun50(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
Op give her time till watch night if she did nt change then new u can star applying for another girl.
Hw long hv u guys be dating
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by fijiano202(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
Op u wicked ooo ,u are lucky she didn't even curse..what kinda joke is
" I wld ask d nursing council to add one more year to your course o.( was even laughing)"
Even quiet person go provoke

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
This one strong o
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by Yoshy: 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
You pressed her wrong emotional button, she MIGHT have a history of people taking things from her forcefully and taunting her with it. So appologise through text, stating it was an expensive joke. Give her time and if she don't forgive, MOVE ON.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
Pearly12:
Good day nairalanders, pls kindly advice me on what to do, Am a phd student in one of the Universities in the east and my Girlfriend is a b. Sc Nursing student in her finals. The problem is that she flares up always on small issues and uses harsh words on me, shes caring though, but very very aggresive, I can rarely joke with her, cos she takes it other way round and start insulting me. E. G

Me: congrats o, bt if u talk too much en, I wld ask d nursing council to add one more year to your course o.( was even laughing)

Gf: you are mad and stupid, dont ever talk to me in your life again and its over between use.

Cc. Lalasticlala
When your gf uses such words on you please dumb her ass.

She has no regard for you and will do worse in marriage.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by Splinz(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
Bia, why didn't you tell us you're dating a kid

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by vizkiz: 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
Bring her to the nairaland beach party. Let's talk to her for you. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by Pearly12: 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
And you are not very harsh to her
no am not, as a Matter of fact, am d one that always beg her when shes at fault
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by Pearly12: 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
cocaineaddict:
Like say you sef no sabi yarn. How you go wish her extra year.

Omo nobe everything dem de use joke o.
No bro I wasnt wishing her extra year, was just being sarcastic
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by Pearly12: 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
ojun50:
Op give her time till watch night if she did nt change then new u can star applying for another girl.
Hw long hv u guys be dating
its just for a year now
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by LePrezident(m): 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2016
Pearly12:
Good day nairalanders, pls kindly advice me on what to do, Am a phd student in one of the Universities in the east and my Girlfriend is a b. Sc Nursing student in her finals. The problem is that she flares up always on small issues and uses harsh words on me, shes caring though, but very very aggresive, I can rarely joke with her, cos she takes it other way round and start insulting me. E. G

Cc. Lalasticlala

Guy end the relationship with immediate effect. What is even wrong with you? Can't you see you should end this crap of a relationship? You don't need advice, you need to act!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by Pearly12: 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
fijiano202:
Op u wicked ooo ,u are lucky she didn't even curse..what kinda joke is

" I
wld ask d nursing council to add one
more year to your course o.( was even
laughing)"

Even quiet person go provoke
Lol, bt if it was me I wld even laugh cos I wasnt wishing her an extra year
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by cocaineaddict(m): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
Pearly12:
No bro I wasnt wishing her extra year, was just being sarcastic
most girls generally find it hard to decode sarcasm

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by Pearly12: 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yoshy:
You pressed her wrong emotional button, she MIGHT have a history of people taking things from her forcefully and taunting her with it. So appologise through text, stating it was an expensive joke. Give her time and if she don't forgive, MOVE ON.
thanks boss

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by Pearly12: 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
vizkiz:
Bring her to the nairaland beach party. Let's talk to her for you. cheesy
Lol.. Dat one is anoda issue, cos I wont want her to insult me in front of our respected uncle Lalasticlala
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by vicstar(m): 8:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
• if u let someone play with your neck they might choke u to death undecided

★ ☆ ★ ☆

what u can't tolerate don't let it grow wings •°•
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by Justeenaleo(f): 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
Lmao
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by mofeoluwadassah: 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
If u dont act fast,she go soon slap u, undecided wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by Theyveedo(m): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=EgusiSoup post=52110218]
Is it Egusi? undecided[/quote
Mba, it's banga grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
Pearly12:
no am not, as a Matter of fact, am d one that always beg her when shes at fault
with what you just said on a bad day with nursing school stress i consider it harsh
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by ikp120(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
Bro delete her phone number ASAP. This has to do with her character, which no man on earth can change except hercry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by ogtavia(m): 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2016
e be like say this OP Likes to be a future candidate for domestic violence....even if she felt slighted by what you said...nothing warrants/justifies that reply you got from her....bro,she doesn't respect you....In every relationship...no matter the kind...father/mother,Parents/Children,Boss/Employee...Respect is key...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by Melonny(m): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
Re: My Girlfriend Is Very Harsh Towards Me by Melonny(m): 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
I don't like girls that doesn't understand 'irony, sarcasm and satire'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Love Again / What Are Your Struggles Right Now?? / My Babe Just Quit Relationship Of 16days Old Simply Because I Liked Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.